Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the lovely Rosie Henshaw YouTube and she is looking gorgeous showing off little Albert.. make up on,lovely dress and talking away.
You would never guess she has just recently given birth.. unlike SS.
Just made me realise how lazy she actually is.
Have been watching her aswell and it's like day and night both have 4 kids both breast feeding but unlike Stacey she is up and about!

Reactions: 10
She will 100% have another . praying for a sister for Rose. It'll probably be a boy then she be back in her pnd.

She 100% never had the baby on the 4th she lies over everything. Pre records . so why anyone wants to work with her or trust her i don't know

Question:

What's her natural hair colour?

Does she dye it orange just to match Joe so they look like more of a "complete" set family with the two R's who look like they've a tinge of red in their hair.

She looked much nicer with dark hair and natural teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just went down a rabbit hole of articles from when she split with Leighton’s dad and she said then how much she wanted a daughter, if Leighton had of been a girl she would be finished having children. Obviously times and opinions change but it is clear from that how much she had invested in having a girl

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just went down a rabbit hole of articles from when she split with Leighton’s dad and she said then how much she wanted a daughter, if Leighton had of been a girl she would be finished having children. Obviously times and opinions change but it is clear from that how much she had invested in having a girl
She must have been raging when his Dad gave him a sister first

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Question:

What's her natural hair colour?

Does she dye it orange just to match Joe so they look like more of a "complete" set family with the two R's who look like they've a tinge of red in their hair.

She looked much nicer with dark hair and natural teeth.
Yeah I think she’s got brown hair and i agree, she has died her hair orange to match the others.
She even uses an orange tinged filter to make her look even more like the other family members.

I can’t wait for the channel 5 documentary that will come out in about 10 years time with Z and L giving away all of the family secrets after they’ve ditched skanky and her manipulative ways 🍿

Reactions: 16
Oh she totally wanted and invested so much in having a girl I don’t think she’d have been able to cope should the baby had turned out male! 🤔 Actually, given the fact that she lies about so much else, even pointless irrelevant stuff which she would have no need to lie about, she’s been remarkably open and honest about how having a girl has pretty much been the best thing that’s ever happened to her and how Rose is most definitely her favourite! Y’see Stace, telling the truth isn’t that hard! You haven’t turned into stone or grown another head and you probably would have gained a lot more support for your honesty should it not have been such a super tit thing to do to your other children. 😳😱😤

I think when she speaks about her PND with Rex (and I’m a) not downplaying PND or any D in any way, it’s truly horrific and b) not saying that she didn’t go through a rough time as I’m sure she did) it would have lot to do with him not being the girl she’s always wanted and then as mentioned before on here, the subsequent resentment and then guilt that followed this which led to him being spoilt rotten and then a complete feral brat! 🤦‍♀️

As soon as she got the scan telling her this one was a girl then that was it; there was the pink nursery, the plethora of pink equipment and accessories and basically if you wrote a list of stereotypes for female children and babies, Stacey would have ticked everyone of those off and probably created more of her own! 🤷‍♀️🤨

Of course none of this would have been a real issue if Opal Fruit was her first born and all Stacey wanted to talk about, but that’s so far off the mark it’s not even funny. I doubt she even contemplates or comprehends just how horrible it must be for Zach or Leighton (Mick’s still a little young but he’ll too get to read it all later ☹) to read how much better she feels than after having them and how after a wonderful home birth Rose is her dream child and utterly perfect in every way. I mean you would think that it must be she surely can’t understand how hurtful reading some of the comments she makes and/or some of her actions truly would be for the boys, but then again, if she doesn’t what’s her excuse? She’s their mother ffs, if she doesn’t put Zach and Leighton first then what the hell?! 😐

Pffffft, I just think at times she’s bordering on cruel and heartless and whilst no one’s advocating that she shouldn’t love or care about Rose, I do feel with her behaviours now she’s only setting herself up for a whole lot of remonstrations and resentment in the future as her other children get older. 🤬

Not that she’ll do owt about it like, I doubt she could really give a tit now she’s got her daughter. I dunno, whilst I suppose I could come to overlook the fake look, the myriad of lies and untruths and the constant smoke and mirrors about what she’s doing when and who with, the thing I really struggle with is how she treats those (older mainly but even Rex is getting a taste now) boys and quite frankly I think she should be ashamed.

She’s an utterly selfish woman she really is! 🤨😖😤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is gender selection illegal in UK? i saw people were speculating Danielle Lloyd used gender selection and I think Stacey probably would if she still never got her girl

Reactions: 5
This whole tit show is what’s wrong in society.
‘we were pleased to welcome ‘celebrities to the farm’ FREE tickets for 2families; a cart load of FREE Pumpkins, and ‘it was closed but we went anyway’, because well, WE are the chosen ones.
Such a self entitled, narcissistic set of money grabbing arseholes right there.
Whilst The families who booked and paid to take their kids were turned away.
£12k for every gurning post of her and her over exposed kids; £12k for her to tell us she’s wearing a sanitary towel, or breastfeeding or taking her annual bath, whilst families worry about rising utilities and the cost of fuel.
I don’t know when the world is going to wake up and see these grabbing, brainless, talentless and usually pug ugly, kid pimping influencers, for what they are 😡
Well said! It's so frustrating!!! I hate all these influences they are so greedy! Nicola Ryan aka Fopp is one of the worse aswell!!

Reactions: 7
Is gender selection illegal in UK? i saw people were speculating Danielle Lloyd used gender selection and I think Stacey probably would if she still never got her girl
Yes it’s illegal. Pretty sure Danielle said she intended on going abroad for gender selection if she didn’t get her girl this time.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do we think Leightons dad buys him clothes that he only wears at his house.
Every photo on the step mums page he’s in Gucci, Burberry, CK and Moschino.
Never seen Stacey dress him in stuff like that cos it’s not RELATABLE to all the huns is it hun!!

Reactions: 24
Is she still in hiding after all her lies have been exposed?

She’s effectively making mugs out of her sheep by being so unnecessarily dishonest and eventually the fall from grace is gonna hurt. Never bite the hand that feeds you, Stace.

Reactions: 13
Anyone can order a birth certificate as it’s a public record, you just need the full details of the person…I would be surprised if Rose has been registered yet given that Stinky has been bed bound since giving birth.

I might start paying for my ancestry subscription again so I can do a search 🤣 her lies must be called out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone can order a birth certificate as it’s a public record, you just need the full details of the person…I would be surprised if Rose has been registered yet given that Stinky has been bed bound since giving birth.

I might start paying for my ancestry subscription again so I can do a search 🤣 her lies must be called out!
Birth is too recent to be on Ancestry, save your money. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Birth is too recent to be on Ancestry, save your money. 🤣
Oh that’s a shame, I have lots of living people and some younger relatives on my family tree so thought maybe I could search for a recent birth. Will have to wait for someone to order a copy of the birth certificate then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.