Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s probably a new kitchen and they haven’t shown it yet prob got it done at same time as utlity but Stacey made out it was just utility to seem more relatable. I thought she loves her aga. We will see the new kitchen in 3 months time when she catches up with her pre records. I wonder when her prerecords of the new sofa are coming out 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Further hooohaaaar about this pumpkin patch. So they closed the whole thing down and refunded all bookings for the 3rd Oct saying bad weather - and low and behold what day does pickle powerfuff gang go...... (not my message in the image so also not my spelling, saw the screenshot in foxes tagged pics)
Someone from here messaged them and posted that yesterday or the day before ☺

Reactions: 6
Further hooohaaaar about this pumpkin patch. So they closed the whole thing down and refunded all bookings for the 3rd Oct saying bad weather - and low and behold what day does pickle powerfuff gang go...... (not my message in the image so also not my spelling, saw the screenshot in foxes tagged pics)
This is totally not making sense at all ! I really don’t care that much when the baby was born but it’s all the lies they tell that is annoying!

Reactions: 11
It is very stainless steely for them don't you think? bit like a chef's kitchen so what the hell would they need that for. If he has they will have to have it ripped out and redone now as she will have a fit!
Maybe Tanjoe thinks he’s a chef since he was runner up on Masterchef 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching the lovely Rosie Henshaw YouTube and she is looking gorgeous showing off little Albert.. make up on,lovely dress and talking away.
You would never guess she has just recently given birth.. unlike SS.
Just made me realise how lazy she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is totally not making sense at all ! I really don’t care that much when the baby was born but it’s all the lies they tell that is annoying!
I’m dying for someone at a registry office to look into the dob 😂 Why bloody lie? Can’t imagine she gets much more money or engagement for a birthday baby and surely it’ll all come out eventually if she’s lied. And by she, I mean a whole chuffing family? Hope Z&L tell their mates’ mum’s the truth. If I were L’s stepmum I’d be having a blast on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m dying for someone at a registry office to look into the dob 😂 Why bloody lie? Can’t imagine she gets much more money or engagement for a birthday baby and surely it’ll all come out eventually if she’s lied. And by she, I mean a whole chuffing family? Hope Z&L tell their mates’ mum’s the truth. If I were L’s stepmum I’d be having a blast on Tattle 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sure she must have looked on here as her husbands profile went private as soon as it was mentioned it. Odd that hers hasn’t as well even though she is probably aware people are viewing hers trying to undermine Stacey’s timeline. Maybe she enjoys that bit of power over Stacey

Reactions: 12
I’m sure she must have looked on here as her husbands profile went private as soon as it was mentioned it. Odd that hers hasn’t as well even though she is probably aware people are viewing hers trying to undermine Stacey’s timeline. Maybe she enjoys that bit of power over Stacey
hiw do you all manage to find these people I wouldn’t have a clue where to start 😬😫

Reactions: 6
Sometimes I think she posts things on purpose to out Stacey.Such as when Stacey posted ‘we have been in the garden all day’ the step mum posted ‘*sisters name* has been annoying leighton all day’ and unless he can split him self in half he can only spend his day at one house not both😂good on her though I question the mental capacity of those who will go along with her lies

Reactions: 21
hiw do you all manage to find these people I wouldn’t have a clue where to start 😬😫
😂 I was intrigued after reading here. I just Googled her exes and went by his name to get to the missus. I’m sure smartphones know what you’re doing so it’s fairly easy 🤣

Reactions: 10
😂 I was intrigued after reading here. I just Googled her exes and went by his name to get to the missus. I’m sure smartphones know what you’re doing so it’s fairly easy 🤣
Yeah I just remembered her ex’s name and googled more info. I like seeing her stories. Leighton’s sister is lovely and he seems to have a good time there.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.