Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all fairness, why should she show the birth certificate? I'm not one to defend her, but it's incredibly invasive and strange to expect to see a birth certificate....
She can see many questioning the name and date i wouldn't show all details,but i would the name and date. Crop the rest. I mean she shares too much normally 🤢 has no privacy for any of them so i can't see she'll be bothered about invasion of privacy . nothing is out of bounds for Stacey . only out of bounds if she is covering her lies

Reactions: 8
She can see many questioning the name and date i wouldn't show all details,but i would the name and date. Crop the rest. I mean she shares too much normally 🤢 has no privacy for any of them so i can't see she'll be bothered about invasion of privacy . nothing is out of bounds for Stacey . only out of bounds if she is covering her lies
But none of us have any right to see that information. No matter how much she shares. Nobody has any right to see her birth certificate. It's weird that any grown adult would even want to see the birth certificate of any child that isn't their own in my opinion.

Reactions: 34
But none of us have any right to see that information. No matter how much she shares. Nobody has any right to see her birth certificate. It's weird that any grown adult would even want to see the birth certificate of any child that isn't their own in my opinion.
Not saying anybody has the right at all and i said if she shows it it'll just probably show the front cover etc.. I do think the date of birth and everything have been lied about and even today i don't think she is registering it'll be another lie

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to see it but no doubt she will either be wanting to play weird games of teasing showing certain details on it or it’s her way of quashing people publicly questioning the baby’s DOB. I agree she SHOULDNT show it. Goodness me I’m sure the vast majority of people wouldn’t even consider putting such an important private document out there for all the world to see but Stacey the over sharer doesn’t seem to think like others.

Reactions: 14
What's with the iced bun and fluffy onsie thing I don't get it lol! Why does she ask people where to get stuff google it Stacey! Oh sorry it's her way to beg for free stuff que the influx of free 6lb baby coats 😂🤣

Reactions: 18
28D65DBD-01E3-48BB-A37E-C3F28DAE1244.jpeg
why can’t these influencers use google. Oh I know they won’t get freebies then #smallbusiness 😂

What's with the iced bun and fluffy onsie thing I don't get it lol! Why does she ask people where to get stuff good it Stacey! Oh sorry it's her way to beg for free stuff qur the influx if free 6lb baby coats 😂🤣
Is the iced bun to compare size to the baby 😂🤣 I think it’s to give impression of a mum too busy for meals maybe.

Rose looks quite small here like a couple of days old small? My great niece was same size at birth but now looks much bigger and is a couple of weeks older than Rose

Reactions: 10
Thought she said they had to be up and out early? 🤔 she posted at 11.50 they were ready to go. I don’t have children myself so I might be wrong but most people have nearly done half a day at work by then?

Reactions: 12
It just sounds so obvious what she’s trying to do. It sounds more like “Rex and Rose the only two children in this family who matter”

Can you make up what date the birth is ? Like do they legally check? Could she put the 4th even if it wasn’t?
im almost certain the midwife needs to give you a certificate with ‘live birth’ gender time and date I needed to take that with me

Reactions: 5
What's with the iced bun and fluffy onsie thing I don't get it lol! Why does she ask people where to get stuff google it Stacey! Oh sorry it's her way to beg for free stuff que the influx of free 6lb baby coats 😂🤣
She’s fucked me off with the 6lb thing. Both Tesco and Asda do brilliant ranges of smaller weight baby clothes. She wants attention. She can’t pretend this one is preemie, so she’s going for a lower birth weight instead. Well you did smoke during pregnancy hun, so it’s not a surprise.

Reactions: 36
She’s fucked me off with the 6lb thing. Both Tesco and Asda do brilliant ranges of smaller weight baby clothes. She wants attention. She can’t pretend this one is preemie, so she’s going for a lower birth weight instead. Well you did smoke during pregnancy hun, so it’s not a surprise.
I had my baby 4 days after her and he was 6 pound 3 so not much bigger and he is now starting to fit fine into the standard new born stuff surely she should be putting weight on by now anyway? Defo a ploy to get free stuff😑if anyone would like to gift me some smaller stuff let me knowI will give you my adress🙄🙄xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’d ‘love to know’ where to buy a baby coat? Is she for real? How does she think the rest of us mere mortals manage? Stace babes, that thing in your hand that you use to over-share your kids can also be used to make purchases. Google ‘baby coat’ hun and see how you get on. She can get to duck. ‘So many of you saying shops sell coats, fank you’ instead of parting with £15 odd quid she will wait for people to send them to her for free and that’s how she shows who she really is. Has plenty of money to buy her baby a coat (she’s known she was having a baby for a while no? Manages to order shite for a ridiculous baby shower and shite for a family photo shoot x 1827 but can’t quite order a coat) but would rather pimp out her newborn to grab a freebie. Better still if it has her name on so it will go to landfill after as no other bugger can use it.
So many of us budgeting tooth and nail and buying pre loved for our kids and this prick is sitting in her mansion begging for freebies. Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fluffy onesies and iced buns :rolleyes: bringing the essentials as usual, surprised there’s no fejka in tow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After 4 of the little fuckers you'd think she'd know by now where to buy a coat for a baby 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.