Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely a dolls pram people, it's just for an older child maybe 7/8 not for rexs age that's why it's bigger!

Reactions: 11
No value in her new baby !!!she’s rougher that Katy Price , just dresses herself up to be some kind of earth mummy
Kids for Click Bait and insta likes !!!
Pretty obvious with how she behaves
These dick head parents of fake celebrity need stopping and facing consequences for their neglectful actions and behaviour 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This woman doesn’t deserve children. She is a bloody disgrace.

I couldn’t wear my son sadly, he was however snuggled safely in a proper travel system pram

Her and hunch are awful women and terrible parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I missing something? How can a baby be too small for a pram anyway? She should be well padded out with blankets it's not like she's going to be rolling around the bottom of the foot muff is it?? Does she think this baby is gonna get pissed off coz she can't get a good view? I don't understand.

Reactions: 37
Has she really gone on national prime time television with no bra, 2 inch roots and massive visible knicker line? I’m all for defying beauty standards but this just feels very embarrassing. Looks like she’s literally rolled out of bed to film it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Having been a children’s social worker and having seen first hand how children are often neglected
Often through parents having mental capacity issues , learning difficulties, drug abuses , mental health illnesses ect
I can hand on my heart say I’ve never ever been out to do an assessment and seen any thing like SS actions ….. I’m disgusted and really concerned that this women thinks it’s ok to share with 4.5 million her stupidity and neglectful parenting
Sorry for the spam Tattle lovelies ….

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.