Stacey Solomon #50 The kids don't match, lied about the pumpkin patch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok recap… 😉

Stacey, despite having had Opal Fruit over 2 weeks ago seems to not be leaving the bedsit very much at all and instead spends most of her time staring at the baby. This is backed up by the almost daily pictures of Rose in varying states of slumber and Stacey constantly declaring how perfect she is/how she can’t stop looking at her/how she’s so wonderful, you get the gist. She’s also confirmed what we all already knew by basically announcing that Rose, the daughter she’s always wanted, is by far her favourite child and how she’s never been so happy or felt so good after giving birth before. 😳

It does seem that Stace has developed some form of post-natal amnesia as she seems to have forgotten the fact she has three other children to varying degrees, although they do make some rare appearances for opportune photo moments, the latest being a Halloween scene. This photo itself caused quite a stir as, amongst other things, Leighton was found to be able to time travel and be both with his father, step mum and other family whilst simultaneously sitting in Stacey’s garden at Pickle Cottage, bashing the tit out of a plastic pumpkin. Stacey also felt the need to announce to all that she’s still wearing sanitary towels (she’s not long had a baby dontcha know!) and Zach appeared as if from nowhere, having not being seen for days (on the ‘gram at least) but mysteriously barefoot despite the location being woodland in October. There were also several costume changes by both Stacey and Joe, all in shades of orange, whilst the older boys were wearing horrific Halloween themed jumpers about four sizes too big for them. Rex of course donned his obligatory name labelled clothes. It’s probably best to not go into too much detail as to what what Rose was wearing, but it’s fair to say it wasn’t good. All in all idyllic family scene it was not! 😳😆

That aside, since Stacey’s barely moved her arse off the bed it’s been fairly quiet, for Stacey at least. Her new clothing and tat range have arrived in Primark, but sadly Stacey hasn’t been able to see them in store as yet as, well, who knows? Apparently breastfeeding is now a disability and so she’s unable to do much else although both Joe and Rex and sister Skeletor and Rex have been deployed to check out the merchandise, presumably as Rex is so recognisable he will attract attention and therefore more sales.

In other news there’s been hide nor hair of the Annexe lads, apart from the fleeting photo appearances mentioned previously and it appears that the arrival of Opal Fruit has just bumped them even further down the importance list. With Leighton now with his father it’s more than likely Zach will be left fending for himself with no more than a stash of Pot Noodles for company, still, it’s infinitely preferable to having to spend time with his mother who insists on embarrassing him at every possible opportunity. 🤦‍♀️

Last but not least there’s huge controversy as to when the infamous pumpkin picking occurred. The date Stacey states it happened (3rd October) has been proven a lie as the farm itself had to close two sites due to the car parks being waterlogged so it’s now unclear as to when the Swollomon/Skeletor clan went traipsing through the muddy fields inappropriately dressed. What’s also uncertain is whether she was still pregnant when they did go and indeed when the baby was actually born, although Stacey insists that she arrived on her birthday. 🤨

A bit of a convoluted and lengthy recap there, sorry, but then again it’s me so what do you expect?! 🤷‍♀️😆 I guess the easiest (and shortest) way to put it is Stacey lies and Opal Fruit’s her favourite!! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not sure how it fits into the pumpkin timeline but Stacey claims that Rose was born at 3.15pm 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Yes I just watched the sister's post about washing her hair. They talk about having a bath or washing their hair as if it is a massive thing when I pretty much do both most days. I thought that was normal.

Why pretend you have no money when you have just bought a house at £1.2million and not needed to sell your previous one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Yes I just watched the sister's post about washing her hair. They talk about having a bath or washing their hair as if it is a massive thing when I pretty much do both most days. I thought that was normal.
The mind boggles doesn’t it?! 🤯

Crikey, sitting next to them on a warm day must be hellish; y’see, Covid wasn’t all bad, that 2 metre distance rule must have been a God-send around that lot!! 😳😆😆🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I didn't realise the "stinking snatch" bit wasn't allowed when I made the thread 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Aww but we will all add the stinking snatch each time we read it!

I have just been onto their old house and I was very confused to see that the photos have been changed to how it was when they moved in??? with the previous kitchen etc. How odd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their personal hygiene reminds me of this tiktok where a girl said she didn't know proper hygiene till she was in her 20s and met her partner because nobody ever taught her and it got so many comments and duets of people with similar experiences.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Its a pickle day out with gramps today! L is there but Z isn’t.

The pumpkin farm have turned all commenting off now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their personal hygiene reminds me of this tiktok where a girl said she didn't know proper hygiene till she was in her 20s and met her partner because nobody ever taught her and it got so many comments and duets of people with similar experiences.
I really want to see this TikTok now lol 😂 do you remember who it was?

Reactions: 5
In Gramps pics Rex looks so much better with his hair off his face and neat. Notice he’s wearing blue now. How many weeks before he has his haircut 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.