Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her sister only posted the pumpkin patch things on the 4th to throw people off from thinking Stacey gave birth
We thought that before we knew the pumpkin patch was closed the 3rd this now gets very interesting lol

Reactions: 13
We thought that before we knew the pumpkin patch was closed the 3rd this now gets very interesting lol
As usual shes went on another day. Not the 3rd or the 4th or any of the days it was closed and uploaded it at a further date. The same as the majority of her content. She thinks it throws people off but nobody is arsed if she's painting a cupboard or pushing out a kid. She barely leaves the house to get approached anyways. The only difference is when she's posted it this time she's been proven a liar.

Reactions: 16
Well the Daily Mail comments section has cheered me right up 😍

If I read that kind of stuff about myself I’d be devastated. Just shows how thick skinned and calculating she is

Reactions: 16
And laughing all the way to the bank!
Hope she thinks it’s worth it. In a couple of years I can see Leighton moving to Scotland to get away from her and the circus. Not so much the older one, he seems more amenable to the charade

Reactions: 12
This may have been mentioned but In the pics shared a few pages ago at the pumpkin patch there’s no one in the background…so maybe it was closed for just them on the 3rd??

Hope she thinks it’s worth it. In a couple of years I can see Leighton moving to Scotland to get away from her and the circus. Not so much the older one, he seems more amenable to the charade
He did not want to be performing yesterday you could tell especially when drumming the pumpkin, he really couldn't be arsed

Reactions: 11
This may have been mentioned but In the pics shared a few pages ago at the pumpkin patch there’s no one in the background…so maybe it was closed for just them on the 3rd??
Some ones posted a reply from the farm saying they were deffo closed that date not open to anyone

Reactions: 11
I mean would they want to be caught out cancelling peoples tickets for Stacey Solomon and her tribe to pick a few pumpkins

Reactions: 9
What an absolute scruff. How anyone can find this cute is beyond me.
She’s dragged herself out despite still needing huge sanitary pads in her tena pants in week 3 🙄
Pinkpurse doesn’t seem to be put in the pram yet, but remains attached to her or Tanjoe.
And. To cap it all. This is her stupid gridpost.
2 parents with THEIR 2 children 😡
Agree...so bleeping weird

Reactions: 5
I wish more people could see what a liar and she. She acts all wholesome and nice with that stupid smile and fake can't talk without chuckling between every word that people think she's just nice and silly. She's so toxic it's unreal!

Reactions: 14
She’s a real head duck with all of this. I wonder if we will ever work out/learn the truth. Love watching it all unravel though 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.