Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just adding something for the baby birth conspiracy. One of the sisters daughters definitely had her ice skating uniform on. Because they over share it’s clear that ice skating is on a Monday night. Therefore they certainly first met her on a Monday night.

Reactions: 18
The. Montage of the boys meeting the Princess with the midwives stood in the room felt like they’d just come in from school? Either they didn’t go to school because SS was in labour etc Or the Pumpkin Patch was hired out by them only 🤔 Curious 🤨
It just doesn’t make sense. They didn’t go on the 3rd because it was shut and they didn’t go on the 4th because the boys were at school. We saw the montage like you said of them coming to meet Opal fruits in their uniform, unless Opal fruits wasn’t born on the 4th……

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes Leighton is definitely in Glasgow. Amazing how he can be in two places at once!......just like his mumma :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: 8
Wtf did she put in that baby’s bath 😱 please tell me it was some posh baby stuff and not her usual “thrush” bath tit 😬

Reactions: 8
Why weren’t the boys at school on the 4th October though ? Why were they at home having cake with Stacey in the morning and then at the pumpkin patch ?
She said at the time that they were at school. It was discussed here at the time. They had cake before school

Reactions: 6
I may have miss read this but if anyone is thinking of ordering any of the kids birth certificates, that's seriously weird and a step too far.
I know I wouldn't be happy if someone did that with my kids. 😳😬
I wouldn’t ever do that so I’m sorry if my post came across like I was about to do it 😳 it was more an observation about Stacey’s lies always catching up with her at some point…

Oh look here we are at the pumpkin patch the day before I gave birth (even though she has no noticeable bump in her sister’s footage), yet the pumpkin patch was closed on that day…

Here’s our happy family in our garden’s pumpkin patch for hours on Sunday, even though Leighton is with his other family on the same day…

Her lies are just constant so it wouldn’t surprise me if she had lied about Rose’s birthday even though it is a matter of public record.

Moving on, I’ll be interested to see what the pumpkin patch reply about their closure on 3rd October, yet supposedly having a semi-celebrity visit 🧐

Also, why on earth is ROESS having a bath with a wet muslin on her, I’ve had two babies and never encountered that 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She said at the time that they were at school. It was discussed here at the time. They had cake before school
Yeh that’s what I’m saying. So when did she actually go to the pumpkin patch with her sister ? Can’t have been the 4th because they were at school and wasn’t the 3rd because it was shut

Reactions: 10
I honestly find people who video/take photos of their kids in the bath and post them online a bit weird. I find it so unnecessary even if you don’t have many followers. I always wonder if those same people would allow someone to take pictures of them in the bath and post it on Instagram 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You so know she only put ‘Excuse my tired face’ so the sheep inundate her with ‘oh no, Stacey, you look lovely’, ‘beautiful mama and baba’, ‘looking beautiful as ever’, ‘you both look wonderful, love you to the moon and back’, ‘😍’, ‘❤’ ‘you two give me life’ and well, you get the idea, the list is endless! 😳

Talk about fishing for compliments; she couldn’t be more obvious if she tried! 🤦‍♀️😐 Would absolutely love it if instead she got; ‘God Stacey, you are looking rough’, ‘cute baby but that’s about it’, ‘well that’s a photo to keep the kids off the fire’, ‘or blimey, could you look more gormless?’, but sadly I don’t think we’re that lucky! 🤷‍♀️😆

Mind, of all the thirty-odd photos I’m sure she had Tango Man take, was that seriously the best of the bunch? It’s a bloody awful picture, but well, what’s that old saying ‘you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear?!’. I suppose it makes sense when you think of it; when you’re starting out with Stacey’s face the end result is never going to be stunning is it?! 😉

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some of the best comments from the daily mail

It says everything when the grotesque bald orange ogre Swash is the looker of the couple.

Please stop with these awful grinning pictures.

2 kids with the same fella? That's a new idea for her!

I don't think her children have ever interacted with her without a phone being held in her hand recording the moment

Why does Swash make me think of the Thames flood barrier every time I see that overly exagerated smile he insists on giving for every photo

Every single thing they do is just for photos for social media, making a pumpkin patch? er they have just been bought from a supermarket and put in the garden for the sole purpose of having photos with them. It really is utterly pathetic.

Hallelujah shes out of bed!

More trite, banal drivel from the deranged grinning Solomon and her resident imbecile Swash.

When is Red Rum going back in her stable and give us all a rest. What an annoying talentless creature.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.