Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting her Sister posted on the 3rd that she was going Pumpkin Picking the next day 🧐 A lovely tattler posted a screen shot of it on that day 🤩
C5F09DCE-700C-40E7-B7CB-C545450F3A91.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I wonder why Zach and Leightons Dad haven’t just kept them when they have visited just to give them a stable life

Reactions: 11
I wonder why Zach and Leightons Dad haven’t just kept them when they have visited just to give them a stable life
It seems like Zach is a bit of a Mummies boy, but I bet given the chance Leighton would jump at the idea

Reactions: 19
A pumpkin shortage. The best way to help that is definitely to go pumpkin picking twice and use them as decorations.

Genuine question is this lady ill she doesn’t look healthy?
When people share photos on here it does something funny to the colour so she's not actually that grey and pale looking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A pumpkin shortage. The best way to help that is definitely to go pumpkin picking twice and use them as decorations.

When people share photos on here it does something funny to the colour so she's not actually that grey and pale looking lol
Thanks for clarifying (y)

Reactions: 1
Just read the Daily Mail comments - they really sum Stacey up very well 😂 Fed up of seeing her featured all the time in the press. Biggest faker, liar, narcissist all rolled into one! Nasty woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand what she achieves from lying about what she’s been up to, like why does it matter where she was on the 3rd? Why would she possibly need to lie. It’s so weird that she does this

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand what she achieves from lying about what she’s been up to, like why does it matter where she was on the 3rd? Why would she possibly need to lie. It’s so weird that she does this
Is it about controlling the narrative like a story or soap opera whatever it is like you say it’s weird

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thread Title - was the pumpkin patch closed, when did she have baby ROESS?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion - The kids don’t match, stinking snatch, lied about the pumpkin patch.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.