Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I wouldn’t put anything past the cheeky witch (and that even cheekier witch of an undead sister), the only reason I think that they didn’t attend the pumpkin farm on the 3rd is because two of the sites were closed due to the wet weather/conditions. I doubt the farm people would have closed them both during one of their busiest times if SS and clan had just booked one. Whether the scabby pair would have asked for special/favourite treatment or not though is a no brainier; of course they would! 😱💀🤨😆

I can just hear Skeletor’s whiny, nasal voice now;

‘Yer so if we could have total access to the farm so our kids can traipse over and trash all your hard work, sorry I mean visit your lovely pumpkins, and if you can close it to the public but you mustn’t tell anyone the dates we’re attending as, well, it’s a surprise. Yer, anyway, if we can have all that and also a load of pumpkins for free then my sister who’s really famous will put you on her instagram and you’ll overrun by sheep’

Farm owner looks horrified at this point.😳

‘Naaaa, don’t worry, not real sheep, people sheep, Stacey sheep!!’

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My tickets were cancelled for the 3rd because they were CLOSED due wet weather! 🙃 so somehow unless they let a heavily pregnant woman into a water logged field and closed two patches to the public just for her … somethings not adding up yet again 😂
It would be good to hear from the owners of the pumpkin patch. Has anyone asked them why Stacey was there when they cancelled visits and closed for bad weather? I'm pretty confident that they would say she visited on a different day. They have nothing to gain by going along with her lies, but would have a load of pissed off people who had visits cancelled but she still was allowed to visit. A trip apparently booked by her sister.

Reactions: 13
I may have miss read this but if anyone is thinking of ordering any of the kids birth certificates, that's seriously weird and a step too far.
I know I wouldn't be happy if someone did that with my kids. 😳😬
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

That's the sort of thing that gives Tattle a bad name imo.

Reactions: 34
I think ordering other people's kids birth certificates is weird admittedly BUT this is another shining example of why you shouldn't plaster your children's lives all over the internet. She can't cry about people respecting her kids' privacy when she doesn't even award it to them herself. Nor would anyone even think of doing stuff like that if she wasn't such a compulsive liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up. Only reason she is happy now is she has a girl. She's wanted a girl from zach. Poor boys. So did she ever have pnd or gender disappointment. Why risk having any children if you know there is chance you're going feel like this.
Rose was picked from day one, look at nursery . the Bedding and pillow with roses on in the crib. Baby shower. Everything covered in Roses. What day was Rose actually born? I predicted to my sister. Screenshot of our chat before i joined here that she would say omg best gift ever she came on my birthday. It was too predictable .. Last question why lie about everything ! She needs medical help

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It would be good to hear from the owners of the pumpkin patch. Has anyone asked them why Stacey was there when they cancelled visits and closed for bad weather? I'm pretty confident that they would say she visited on a different day. They have nothing to gain by going along with her lies, but would have a load of pissed off people who had visits cancelled but she still was allowed to visit. A trip apparently booked by her sister.
The sister said they were there on the fourth originally. She always seems to catch Stacey out when she lies about dates so I think, for whatever reason, Stacey has lied about this date and the pumpkin field really was closed on the 3rd as they said on their own social media.

Reactions: 13
The sister said they were there on the fourth originally. She always seems to catch Stacey out when she lies about dates so I think, for whatever reason, Stacey has lied about this date and the pumpkin field really was closed on the 3rd as they said on their own social media.
Why weren’t the boys at school on the 4th October though ? Why were they at home having cake with Stacey in the morning and then at the pumpkin patch ?

Reactions: 11
I think ordering other people's kids birth certificates is weird admittedly BUT this is another shining example of why you shouldn't plaster your children's lives all over the internet. She can't cry about people respecting her kids' privacy when she doesn't even award it to them herself. Nor would anyone even think of doing stuff like that if she wasn't such a compulsive liar.
That’s a really good point. We’re joking (I hope!) about ordering a birth certificate and what have you but with the amount of information that is available online (for example Pickle Cottage information and layout etc) combined with the plethora of posts from Stacey, Joe and skeletor, with everything from photos of school events etc to full on tours of the house and annexe, well, anyone with nefarious ideas wouldn’t have to try too hard to gather information. That’s without trying to access things like Birth Certificates, but it seems that even they are available! 😳😱

That’s the danger; once stuff is on the internet, that’s it and it’s out there for everyone to access forever. What I don’t know is if Stacey doesn’t know this, doesn’t care or is so obsessed with being famous and a household name that she’s willing to let all that go. 😳

She really needs to give her head a shake and think about what her priorities are. Like really think… (a little tip here Stacey; it should be your children and that’s ALL your children, not just your favourite.) 🤦‍♀️🤨

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the “I’m so silly, it’s my baby brain, we actually went to the pumpkin place on the 4th” squinty eye horse teeth smile

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why weren’t the boys at school on the 4th October though ? Why were they at home having cake with Stacey in the morning and then at the pumpkin patch ?
in the morning I think they looked ready for school can’t say for certain as must of been on stories not a grid post. Is Rosey Posey three weeks now? I know all babies are different but my great niece once over newborn jaundice by three weeks was putting on weight and looking around and following you with her eyes. My first born was holding his head within a day. Might be because I’m now more the nana age but baby still appears newborn stage to me? Something is off with SS and her timeline.

Reactions: 6
in the morning I think they looked ready for school can’t say for certain as must of been on stories not a grid post. Is Rosey Posey three weeks now? I know all babies are different but my great niece once over newborn jaundice by three weeks was putting on weight and looking around and following you with her eyes. My first born was holding his head within a day. Might be because I’m now more the nana age but baby still appears newborn stage to me? Something is off with SS and her timeline.
Yes I thought they looked ready for school too but if she wasn’t actually at the pumpkin patch on the 3rd and it was actually the 4th then why weren’t the boys at school

Reactions: 4
The. Montage of the boys meeting the Princess with the midwives stood in the room felt like they’d just come in from school? Either they didn’t go to school because SS was in labour etc Or the Pumpkin Patch was hired out by them only 🤔 Curious 🤨

Reactions: 6
Please don't order a birth certificate that is just wrong and way too far! On a lighter note she thinks Hoe Joe took a nice picture, god if hate to see a bad one form her, I'd probably need to bleech my eyes after

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.