Stacey Solomon #49 A backwards accent might sound posh, but pickle is still called R Swash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, why on earth is ROESS having a bath with a wet muslin on her, I’ve had two babies and never encountered that 🤪
Presumably so she is not starkers in the photos? Turns out even Stacey has a red line

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion: Tells us she’s wearing a giant pad on her snatch while she rolls about a pumpkin patch!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuine question is this lady ill she doesn’t look healthy?
She died a few years ago it’s just nobody told her

It’s so bad she has just turned her full 100% attention to ROESS. Fair enough all four boys won’t get equal attention right now but they must be feeling pretty pushed out now nearly a month down the line. At least Rex has his dad around but if Zach and Leighton are at the house then they are just being left to their own devices with their mums partner who is not related to them (I know he will be their stepdad soon but Stacey really should be pulling her parenting weight with those boys).

i highly suspect Z&L have both gone to their dads shortly after OpalFruit was born and that’s why we have hardly seen them except for pre records

• Haha
Reactions: 26
After look at the pumpkin patchs' facebook and their responses to their customers that could only find rotten pumpkins I can safely say they most probably did let our stace go on the 3rd! Charging people 6 quid to go and search for rotten pumpkins 😬 they've turned commenting off now 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Dear God, I laughed so much at this I almost forgot to breathe and nearly joined Jem Jem! 😂

She’s such an unfortunate looking woman which makes it even more bizarre when on her ‘gram posts she makes out that she’s some kind of sticker-making celebrity! Bless her, what a pair those Solomon sisters make; you’ve got the undead and the unwashed!! 😱💀😐
😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can still see it!
They’re getting a lot of hate for having hardly any pumpkins left but still charging people to visit.
if any of you are in essex and want to do pumpkin picking then there's a great farm in Upminster. pick a pumpkin on Facebook they have loads ..its free to go in and no booking needed

It’s so bad she has just turned her full 100% attention to ROESS. Fair enough all four boys won’t get equal attention right now but they must be feeling pretty pushed out now nearly a month down the line. At least Rex has his dad around but if Zach and Leighton are at the house then they are just being left to their own devices with their mums partner who is not related to them (I know he will be their stepdad soon but Stacey really should be pulling her parenting weight with those boys).

i highly suspect Z&L have both gone to their dads shortly after OpalFruit was born and that’s why we have hardly seen them except for pre records
that first line is amazing, tattlers insults are creative af

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It seems like Zach is a bit of a Mummies boy, but I bet given the chance Leighton would jump at the idea
It would be so much better for Leighton. I don’t know what Zach’s life is like when he goes to visit his other family, does anyone on here? Maybe he doesn’t feel as secure outside of Pickle Purgatory as L does? Zach does seem like he does whatever it takes to keep Stacey happy even though he’s cringing and dying inside. What damage is it doing to them though? Poor boys.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion …

Rex & The Lost Boys pushed aside, pumpkin patch timeline proving she’s lied

Reactions: 17
Thread title time again! How about;

‘Whilst looking for lies Tattlers started something,
Was Stace having a baby or picking a pumpkin?!’

😆

• Haha
Do we think she'll come on and address the lies? Cant be arsed hearing her giggle after every word. Hiya *hahahaha* everyone *hehe* it's came to my *hahaha* attention *snorts* that people think *giggling* I lied about *hehehe* going the the pumpkin patch *hahahaha* on the third it's my baby brain what am I like *lol*

Goofy idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After look at the pumpkin patchs' facebook and their responses to their customers that could only find rotten pumpkins I can safely say they most probably did let our stace go on the 3rd! Charging people 6 quid to go and search for rotten pumpkins 😬 they've turned commenting off now 🙄
Yeah... I still think it's Stacey who has lied considering
1. She didn't look pregnant and
2. Her sister said on her stories that they were going to pick up pumpkins on the 4th

Reactions: 7
She lied about the day OpalFruitFiveNames was born, she wanted the extra headlines that a 4th October birth date would get her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It seems like Zach is a bit of a Mummies boy, but I bet given the chance Leighton would jump at the idea
SS has plenty of money to fight a court case. I am sure it would be far easier for Leighton's family to keep him as they appear to do one hell of a lot of travelling to spend time with him. We only see this due to the step mum's post so we have no clue how much time Zachary spends with his Dad. However I cannot imagine either one of them being happy with where their children are sleeping so there is a lot more going on than we know but I am sure we will find out as our detecting skills are second to none!! I only came on here when she moved house. That was the first time I realised that she was a liar. We all know how a house move works and you don't say we have bought a house and the next day move in!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.