Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not keen on Rose, it's just not a baby name. Rosie on the other hand is lovely.

Wonder if she waited til 7pm just to wind us all up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not keen on Rose, it's just not a baby name. Rosie on the other hand is lovely.

Wonder if she waited til 7pm just to wind us all up 😂😂😂
Yeah I think she's a Rosie myself rather than a rose I'll just call her Rosie lol

Reactions: 5
How this baby is the best thing ever, it’s the best week of her life, how she’s bringing so much happiness. I can’t bear it. How about your other kids. Was your family worthless till Rose Butternut Swash came along. Senseless insensitive woman.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe she kept to 7 o’clock that’s just embarrassing.
The name is clunky and doesn’t really flow properly, I’m just pleased it wasn’t Belle as that’s my dogs name.
I definitely think the clothing line is in the bag it’ll be R&R all the way with the odd cameo from The Annex lads.
I wonder if now the Messiah has been fully announced she might leave the bedroom and rejoin the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they went for miss R Swash? Sounds like arse wash
There’s got to be a candidate for the next title thread in there somewhere!!

‘The baby’s name’s Rose Solomon Swash,
But bet Stacey’s not given her arse a wash!’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone I know has kids called Rose and Fred 😳

Dying at smowl bizniss everytime someone posts that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I just seen tiny clip of him. Zach is always at front isn't he. That's so sad Leighton seems so lovely . but i imagine Rex is now pushed out of the picture too as its all about princess pickle now,xx
He looks really bewildered doesn't he? I'm not a fan of the over exposure of Rex, but in this instance I really do feel for him

Reactions: 7
Creasing 😂

what a rookie
Sat there all self-satisfied crowing ‘we liked Autumn but then we realised her initials would be ASS, so we can’t have anything with A now!’

Not so smug now are you Stacey, now it’s dawning on you that you’ve named her Arsewash! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Knew it would be Rose as that's her besties middle name 😂 Rex and Rose sounds awful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should of gone for my name suggestion for her, forgetmenot, no arsewashes! Forget me bits were princess di fave flower and she’s always calling her baby princess so perfect! Forgetmenot opal ezmEH Solomon squash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When a thread uprevs, and the old thread is closed, does it automatically come off your watch list?
Anyhow, great name once the kid grows up to identify as an Cath Kidson table cloth.

As much as Arsewash is hilarious, let's not belittle allowing the lineage of us ladies and our family names, and our mother's family names and any other Mammy's families names get passed on should there be a want.
I'm all for my name to stay in history too somewhere, even if only for a generation.
Also duck Swash the dirty little grubby gremlin little duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If she launches some kind of clothing range/accessory range or branding called “Rex and Rose” now that will be the biggest slap in the face for her other two children.

She literally acts like she wishes it was just her, Joe, Rex and Rose. So unfair on the others 😢
Make that her, Rex and Rose. Solomon-Swash so she can drop the Swash in the future....

Reactions: 3
How is esme meant to be pronounced? I pronounce is Ez-May is that correct or am I just common as muck? I don’t know anyone called Esme so I’d like to know the right way to pronounce it incase I ever meet one 🤣
I pronounce it the same as you but I have heard it pronounced ez mee

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think she's a Rosie myself rather than a rose I'll just call her Rosie lol
To be fair you can call her Rose officially but call her Rosie. It’s the same as a Grace being Gracie, or James being Jamie, or Joseph being Joey 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she’ll just be pickle anyway 😡🤮 so doesn’t really matter what her name actually is!

• Haha
How is esme meant to be pronounced? I pronounce is Ez-May is that correct or am I just common as muck? I don’t know anyone called Esme so I’d like to know the right way to pronounce it incase I ever meet one 🤣
Yep, Ez May, I know a few

I pronounce it the same as you but I have heard it pronounced ez mee
It would be like an i or a y letter in french for that final vowel (I think, french people plz correct me if I’m wrong) if she wanted it to say that, I may also be getting my phonemes and letters mixed up. But the way she’s put an accent on the final e means it’s pronounced ezMEH, maybe she couldn’t work out how to do the correct symbol on her keyboard?

the comments are nauseating on that grid post. I struggle to understand why people believe a sales woman is their mate 😐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.