Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
Remember when Martine McCutcheon claimed to have spewed in Mick Hucknall's dreadlocks? He denied it but if Rose barfs on Rex/Mick at any point, I suggest we nickname the new kid Martine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I’m still pissing myself about the fact she uses her giant teeth as a top lip when she speaks 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

sherlockholmes2

Rose-Opal sounds like some sort of cleaning product Hinch would use. The poor kid, she’s only a week old and already all over social media. Also we all knew it was Rose since she did that Beauty and the Beast jar monstrosity months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 28

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Still shocked we're yet to see a montage of HRH Princess Rose of Pickle Mansion in her completely inappropriate and tacky nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
I wonder if there’ll ever be a day goes by when Rose gets some privacy… am thinking unlikely 🤯

New thread title suggestion…

She’s here, Miss R.Swash, already on the gram to make some cash 💰

• Haha

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Does she really expect us to believe she only just decided on Rose when her baby shower was covered in roses 🤣🤣 hardly a coincidence

• Haha

lspwn

Like most mum’s of girls on this thread, I’m actually terrified that she’ll announce the name and it’s the same as my daughter’s. She’s only three months though, young enough to change it

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
It’s Esmé not Esmè, Stacey. Sort your acute and grave accents out please

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
She was always a Rose. She knew she was Rose before she was born. She has a Rose in a jar with lights for months

Shouldntbutineedto1

Yes I know someone like this. One child has a very very common,modern name thats also a sports brand. The other children have very victorian era names. It just looks silly written down imo!
I’m desperate to know what the sports brand name is because I can only think of Nike, Adidas, Umbro, Reebok, Puma, Kappa, Ellesse(?!) 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
The baby is called Rose. A grid post announcement at 7pm.

Come on Stace this level of predictability is getting boring 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dexy

VIP Member
She could just burst every minute of every day??
The fuck??
Such a fake, over the top stupid, stupid fucking bitch!!!
Wish she would burst actually, cunt.
I feel sorry for all the perfectly normal new mums who are not enjoying every second and see this twat being all fake and wonder what’s wrong with them. 😥

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
I wonder if saying ‘I just love her so much’ every fecking day makes SS think she’s better than all of us. Even without seeing her gormless face, we know the expression. I honestly can’t abide the woman and her fake, cringy posts.
I mean why is she even saying she loves her so much? Isn’t that a given? Would be pretty weird and horrible if she didn’t love her.
I have never felt the need to tell others, never mind strangers that I love my child.
She’s an insufferable cunt.

Jellybb

VIP Member
It’s sick that she is using the child to boost engagement. Anyone on my friends list that reposts her shit show of an announcement is getting blocked

• Haha