Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have gone full circle and we're all a bunch of sad fejkas
i certainly feel like I’ve been dragged to the other side.
So glad I can get back to the real world.
Although I have to say this last week guys these threads have been the best! I’ve just loved them to the moon and back. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there any french speakers that explain why she used the grave accent on the final e of esme? I’m only really good with English extended ipa but I found

Above an “a” or a “u”, a grave accent doesn't change the pronunciation. Above an “e”, however, it tells you that the vowel is pronounced “eh”, like the “e” in “get” (IPA /ɛ/).

so would that mean it’s said like ezmeh that sounds weird? Or is there a different way to say that final vowel?
Plz thank you!

Reactions: 7
Thank god this thread can move on from guessing baby names every 5 minutes 🥱 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think all her sheep realise she always posts at 7 for prime time or do you think they’re completely oblivious
It’s what besties do. I always only text or call my friend when it’s prime time 7o’clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god this thread can move on from guessing baby names every 5 minutes 🥱 😂
Hoping we don’t spend about 20 pages talking about name meanings and pronunciations which is what happened on Zoella’s thread 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hallelujah!!! The announcement is here, right on queue!! Hi Rose ! 🌹🌹

Buckle up Rose, things may get bumpy for you from here....hope you like pink!

She is a wee pet like!! 🥰

Reactions: 8
What a really underwhelming name. I was expecting something a bit more original as it took 9 months 8 days to come up with. duck me.
Correction
It took 14 years ,9 months and 8 days
She has wanted to have a child called Rose since she found out she was pregnant with zachery all them years ago
Took her four attempts to get what she wanted

Reactions: 15
Why do people always say I hope the thread doesn’t go back to x and y cos I don’t like it 🤣 like of course there will be times a thread full of hundreds of people doesn’t move the way you want, it comes across a bit Solomon hinchy entitlement 😭

anyways, the next week will be a bore fest of montages and tit music

Reactions: 10
Is there any french speakers that explain why she used the grave accent on the final e of esme? I’m only really good with English extended ipa but I found

Above an “a” or a “u”, a grave accent doesn't change the pronunciation. Above an “e”, however, it tells you that the vowel is pronounced “eh”, like the “e” in “get” (IPA /ɛ/).

so would that mean it’s said like ezmeh that sounds weird? Or is there a different way to say that final vowel?
Plz thank you!
Yes I’m a French speaker, to be honest it just looks so wrong 😂 but yes it’s more like an eh sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rosie would’ve been so much better, wonder how her bestie feels stealing her (fake) middle name 😂

Reactions: 7
How can a baby be kind?? She really needs to get a grip and stop putting her on such a pedestal. She’s been doing it before she was even born, its going to give this kid some serious issues

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I’m a French speaker, to be honest it just looks so wrong 😂 but yes it’s more like an eh sound.
thank you! I couldn’t work out why she’d randomly used a different accent 🤣 I’ve met loads of little emes but with the acute accent.

anyways she’s still a nob ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I called it, knew it from the her highlight "🌹our girl 🌹". thankful she's not Rosie and I can still use that name 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Rose. Oh. Was expecting something a little more. Doesn't go with their surname sounds like a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.