Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's technically on maternity leave I am not surprised she's not mentioned it. And since she's not "working", and therefore not "earning" (I assume an influencer is freelancer/self employed so not getting maternity pay from anyone?), she'll pretend it doesn't exist. We all know she won't advertise for free, even if it is her own collection 🤔

Eta I suppose it would have made more sense to say she's not earning and therefore not working 😂
Now that you say it, I remember she mentioned that about a month ago. She was doing a montage of a few things because she’d be taking a break from it all when the baby arrived. She knows her sheep will flock to buy everything regardless

Reactions: 3
Everyone here slating Stacey yet absolutely racing here wanting to be the first with the news of the name haha why is it a competition?
You have took a wrong turn here ma luvlee the rave thread is here .....oh there isnt one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was she on LW today I think someone
Mentioned earlier she might be on. I missed it and really can’t be arsed to view that lot chattering again all talking at once

Reactions: 2
View attachment 809632

Of course she had to sleep with her mouth wide open, her teeth won’t fit otherwise!
Her eyebrows are raised, if she was really asleep her face would be relaxed & her eyebrows lowered. I bet she has the phone on a tripod with a little remote in her hand all day so she can take a bunch of fake pics

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope for the older boys sakes when they go to their dads they get to live totally normal unstaged unposed lives where everyone is treated equally. Wouldn’t surprise me if as they get older and start to feel they can speak out more they spend less time at pickle hell and more with their dads.

Reactions: 20
I hope for the older boys sakes when they go to their dads they get to live totally normal unstaged unposed lives where everyone is treated equally. Wouldn’t surprise me if as they get older and start to feel they can speak out more they spend less time at pickle hell and more with their dads.
that'll suit her perfectly!

Reactions: 4
Now that you say it, I remember she mentioned that about a month ago. She was doing a montage of a few things because she’d be taking a break from it all when the baby arrived. She knows her sheep will flock to buy everything regardless
if love to know what she takes a break from she literally does duck all! She is one deluded weirdo

Reactions: 10
Indeed, but she's one deluded weirdo who's raking it in! She and many like her. One wonders who the real deluded weirdos are?
100% maybe weirdo isn’t correct for her. Maybe manipulative sales woman is more appropriate ? I think she knows full well she prays on the right target market (impressionable, single mums and low incomes) hence the brands she works with. She hates tattle as a large majority of us cannot be fooled by her sales tactics

Reactions: 16
Remarkably quiet on the old SS front yesterday wasn’t it? Apart from the super staged photo that Tango man posted I don’t believe there was anything! What’s all this about eh? 🤔

She wants to be careful as if she carries on in this manner I might stop my unwavering support for her. I mean at present I like everything she does, defend her when people are mean and buy all her hideous cheap and nasty clothing ranges and tat she’s peddling in Primark… oh wait… that’s not me is it? Ah, how awkward… erm, right, as you are folks, nothing to see here!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remarkably quiet on the old SS front yesterday wasn’t it? Apart from the super staged photo that Tango man posted I don’t believe there was anything! What’s all this about eh? 🤔
Perhaps she had her first bath since the birth of princess pickle and her body went into shock so she couldn’t muster up the energy to tell her followers how she loves them to the moon and back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.