Stacey Solomon #48 No privacy for the babies, can't get much worse, all they do is line your purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the old saying “out with the old in with the new” but I didn’t think that was meant for your other children. I’m sure Rex is finding it funny not to have a phone in his face 24/7 …poor rswash it’s your turn now for your life in front of millions

Reactions: 25
My daughter has the F&F sleepsuit Rose is wearing… everytime I see it on Instagram I roll my eyes. Well I’m going to get a hernia in my eye sockets because she’s worn it for about 5 days.
She hasn't got much till the free stuff comes rolling in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hope Rose grows up into the below 🤣 an anti pink gothic girl who hates anything her mother likes and rebels against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Beyond irritating! "Arrrr I jus luv er sooo much" She has zero content without Mick or the forgotten two. Not like baby can perform yet and only so many still photos you can gurn over with that stupid giggling. If ever I see her I will ask her...what the duck is so funny???!!!
Its such a shame for the children really, we know she does it with them because they have that twitchy eye looking between her and the camera every time to make sure its ok, even Mick! There needs to be a law against this crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even my best friends wouldn’t be invited to sit on my bed and squash together to cuddle my newborn. It’s just too personal. She’s got an empty conservatory. Surely they can put a few heaters and a sofa in there for visitors.
She thinks she’s in bed sit land, everyone invited in to her bedroom/bathroom/kitchenette/nursery is just bizarre.
Is Joe allowed to hold the new golden ticket child at all, or just take photos?
I am worried she has a thrombosis, sounding so breathless and her being immobile for so long is a definite trigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You have took a wrong turn here ma luvlee the rave thread is here .....oh there isnt one
I don't get it

Nadia and jane been in Stacey's bedroom yesterday . hence the quiteness. I don't know about you but i like to keep my bedroom private not have the world in it 🤣
Has Covid disappeared in the UK or...?

Even my best friends wouldn’t be invited to sit on my bed and squash together to cuddle my newborn. It’s just too personal. She’s got an empty conservatory. Surely they can put a few heaters and a sofa in there for visitors.
She thinks she’s in bed sit land, everyone invited in to her bedroom/bathroom/kitchenette/nursery is just bizarre.
Is Joe allowed to hold the new golden ticket child at all, or just take photos?
I am worried she has a thrombosis, sounding so breathless and her being immobile for so long is a definite trigger.
Excuse you, it's her "boudoir"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god. Loose women talking about Nadia’s visit to Staceys bedroom 😴🥱🥱
And just as I was beginning to warm to Nadia as well, treacherous cow! I thought she was meant to be on ‘our’ side, dropping Stacey in it and exposing her lies, but it seems I was wrong. Humph, well, that’s her off the Christmas card list! At least we’ve got her of the undead we can rely on; sister skeletor won’t let us down as she doesn’t even realise she’s showing Stacey up half of the time. 🤦‍♀️😆

I’m just thinking of that family, now don’t get me wrong, I don’t know all of them and there could well be some perfectly normal, decent folk involved, but of the ones we’re aware of we have dodgy Dave with his zoom lens, the great undead and the great unwashed; quite a clan!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t help thinking how shallow Stacey is. She’s totally used and abused her own little flesh and blood boy Rex with all her influencing drivel postings and picking on the baby now. Isn’t it unbelievable that she’s like this with her own children, she moves on so quick!
Like her men obviously who have been and gone in her life. Shallow easy lasy slag!

Reactions: 13
Having just completed a house renovation, I still would rather have people visit downstairs then usher them up to my only private space and have them sit on my bed like we were teenagers. I held Christmas dinner on a make shift table surrounded by rubble and exposed wires, just choose the nicest spot and put some chairs out! The hallway is done isn’t it..?!

She’s receiving visitors and acting as if she’s palliative. I haven’t even seen such carry on when caring for actively dying patients. 🙃

Reactions: 23
Why does she act like she's never had a baby before oohh what is she dreaming of err nothing as she can't really see yet! Grow up Stacey

Reactions: 20
Just wondering if anyone else with other children actually got to Nap in the day when they had a newborn because I certainly didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just wondering if anyone else with other children actually got to Nap in the day when they had a newborn because I certainly didn’t
My husband was home for the first month when my 2nd was born so I got to sleep in most mornings but naps were a no. Once I was up I was up, it was a big adjustment for my older child so I wanted to be up & dressed when he got home from school & spend time with him before my husband returned to the office

Reactions: 9
Nope. Ex was straight to work. I had really bad birth haemorrhaged as placenta wasn't whole coming out . ended up down theatre . then in high dependency for the night on oxygen and blood transactions. While worrying myself crazy,not left my 20 month old before and only left my 6 year old once when i had my 20 month old 😂. They was all fine with my mum as ex was useless. But i pushed and got out hospital the morning after daughters birth and on my feet doing everything. Following morning i was doing school run when my newborn was 2 days old with my double pram with my 20 month also in getting my 6 year old too and from school. 30 min walk eachway. You just get on with it 🤷🏼‍♀️. I didn't sleep in the day or even the night . they tag teamed me and they took in turns to sleep so i think it was a good 3 years before i got a good night . if anything my newborn had least attention. She was fed changed and put in crib etc while i made fuss my toddler. My toddler was my little helper and was involved in every nappy change and every moment.My fuss of newborn would be when toddler slept etc it was just us two

Stacey wouldn't have first idea about juggling and making each child feel important. I really feel for her boys .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ergh, the way her stupid bleeping hand is on the baby in that last picture. Got to get the false nails in. I don’t know why but she’s being extra bleeping annoying today.

Reactions: 15
Went to watch her video, heard that voice start gushing how much she loves her….turned off insta and almost set fire to my phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ergh, the way her stupid bleeping hand is on the baby in that last picture. Got to get the false nails in. I don’t know why but she’s being extra bleeping annoying today.
Because name is announced now,. Attention is dying down. Got to keep reminding everyone she has a newborn daughter who is more important then anyone else in the whole world and nobody else has had a baby she is special,🤣

Reactions: 12
I can’t help thinking how shallow Stacey is. She’s totally used and abused her own little flesh and blood boy Rex with all her influencing drivel postings and picking on the baby now. Isn’t it unbelievable that she’s like this with her own children, she moves on so quick!
Like her men obviously who have been and gone in her life. Shallow easy lasy hag!
Now I think you felt the need to sugar the pill there; in future I think you shouldn’t hold back, you just tell us what you really think! 😉😂😂😂

You are totally right though. I was just thinking about Rex and putting myself in his shoes, bless him. 😢 I’m a grown adult and if I’d gone from being the most important person in someone’s life to suddenly being replaced by someone new, I know I’d really struggle, so how must he feel? He’s two years old for chrissake! Yes, I know she loves her new baby daughter but can she not take her head out of her self-obsessed ass for two minutes to just notice and spend a little time and attention on the little boy who she carried around like a fashion accessory for most of his life until Rose arrived?🤷‍♀️

I know we don’t get to see the whole picture but on this occasion I can’t help but think this is a pretty true reflection of what goes on in Pickle Cottage. We already witnessed how the older boys slowly slid down the list of important people with Joe and then Rex arriving, but now Rose’s here, well, they’ve no chance have they, none of them will get a look in. 🤨 I’m guessing the times we do get to see any of the boys or there are interactions with them it will be on the suggestion of the PR people or whoever she has around her. It must be as it just isn’t believable that she switches from being contented to do nothing more than literally sit and stare at the baby for hours, to the point she ignores everything around her, to suddenly giving a tit about her other kids and wanting to engage with them. It also seems that the only interactions she does have with the older kids seems to be around the baby anyway, so it’s not like they’re ever going to feel like they’re her true focus anyway, as well, they won’t be. 🤔

She really is utterly selfish; it’s about what she wants, how she wants things to be and when she wants them and everything else goes out of the window or is considered trivial. At the end of the day I think it would do Stacey some good to remember that whilst she feels this baby is everything she’s ever wanted, she also is the mother of 3 other children and it’s not their fault they happen to be male. If she’s wanting to create a rift in the family with her older children resenting Rose then she’s going the right way about it, not that it will bother her.

I’m not saying I know everything, or indeed that I am right, but to me it’s just a fucked up way of doing things that’s all. I know there’s no book on parenting and everyone has their own ideas and ways of doing things, but if there was a book, the way she’s behaving at the moment would most definitely be in the ‘What Not To Do’ chapter. 😮

Ah well, I’m sure Stacey knows best and tbh I doubt anything anyone says will make the slightest bit of difference. I don’t get the impression she takes advice or criticism well although I do hope someone in her family or close to her does stand up to her and just has a quiet word, if not for her own sake then at least for the sake of her other children. 😐😩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Because name is announced now,. Attention is dying down. Got to keep reminding everyone she has a newborn daughter who is more important then anyone else in the whole world and nobody else has had a baby she is special,🤣
The kid will be going off to uni by the time she gets off that bleeping bed at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if it's already been mentioned but Danielle Lloyd says she's 'gutted' that Stacey has chosen the name rose because it was her number one name choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.