Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those of you saying she planned the babies birth for her birthday, you clearly don’t understand how birth and labour work. How on Earth can she possibly have planned it?! unless she had a planned c section there’s no way. I agree She’s lying about the home birth not being planned but the actual birth day is a bit hard to organise in advance 😂
I was just thinking this hahaha my baby and my partner have the same birthday and it was deffo not planned 😂

Reactions: 5
How long do we think it’ll be before Rex’s hair gets the chop now she’s got her girl ?

Reactions: 16
Do we reckon she’ll do a poll for the name, Peanut style?
And in typical Solomon style, the poll will go up only after the baby has been named, registered, birth certificate laminated, and a copy sent off for passport?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those of you saying she planned the babies birth for her birthday, you clearly don’t understand how birth and labour work. How on Earth can she possibly have planned it?! unless she had a planned c section there’s no way. I agree She’s lying about the home birth not being planned but the actual birth day is a bit hard to organise in advance 😂
Precisely, my daughter was born on my birthday, totally unplanned.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone is saying that everyone who has a child on their/their partners birthday has planned it?
It was a typical Solomon bingo full house though, wasn’t it? Everyone said ‘home-birth and on her birthday’

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Welcoming baby Rose- no bath for our Stace- cover your nose

Here she is new baby swash- hopefully those pjs will get up and walk to the wash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She regularly wears clothes and pyjamas for days at a time.
Apparently they still haven’t settled on a name.
Edit to add: if her milk hasn’t come in then how was she breastfeeding?
Because for the first 2/3 days your body produces colostrum which is a very calorie and nutrient rich substance

Reactions: 10
Aaah I need to go to the rave thread as those videos of the boys with the baby are just too cute. Even mick was adorable.
My niece was the same age as Mick when her sister came along and shes a bit feral too- she is bloody besotted and they’ll be as thick as thieves when they’re older- I think Rex will be just fine. Rave thread here we come 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My niece was the same age as Mick when her sister came along and shes a bit feral too- she is bloody besotted and they’ll be as thick as thieves when they’re older- I think Rex will be just fine. Rave thread here we come 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Someone please tell me which one is mick. This thread moves too quick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See ya selves out ladies 🙈🙊🙊 rex is cute sometimes it's not his fault he has no manners or is so feral he's never been told no and just got away with everything

Reactions: 10
I would feel an absolute prick grinning like that into my phone and doing a fake laugh after every couple of words. I can imagine her finishing recording and her face instantly going blank again while she watches it on repeat and writes a caption.
omg 😭 this is terrifying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.