Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s just me but it looks like he’s squeezing her finger very tight. I’ve watched over and over and I definitely think he is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
i had to reopen my Instagram just to check 😬 total squeeze

Reactions: 2
Well spotted.....I think you could be right that this is the children's Nanny!!
I bet it was her that was seen unlocking the front door for the sofa delivery men!
Yes I spotted people lurking. She probably a nanny/housekeeper. That oh let's go in mums room and greet her like she the bleeping queen is ridiculous

Any reason why she is glued to the bed?
It's Stacey she thinks she's can sit about for weeks now, she has only left the bedroom to pee! It's not like she has 3 other kids or anything

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s doing this baby moon I’ve read about where u stay in ur room for at least 2 weeks to bond I’ve seen other instagrammers do it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well spotted.....I think you could be right that this is the children's Nanny!!
I bet it was her that was seen unlocking the front door for the sofa delivery men!
I didn’t read what you wrote when I saw your screenshot at first and thought this was a ghost (or the half dead sister creeping again) 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
the annex lads meet the bed sit baby, is she called rosie? Possibly, maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!
I had a c-section last August. Had him at 13.15, they had me up and about about 11pm, was discharged the next afternoon. They don't hang about now 😂

Reactions: 5
Those poor oldest boys. I might be bloody old with this reference but they are the ‘flowers in the annexe’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’s doing this baby moon I’ve read about where u stay in ur room for at least 2 weeks to bond I’ve seen other instagrammers do it
If she doesn’t have a wash and change her pyjamas soon I don’t know about bonding with the baby, she’ll be bonded to the fricking bed!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
If she doesn’t have a wash and change her pyjamas soon I don’t know about bonding with the baby, she’ll be bonded to the fricking bed!! 😂😂😂
amen to this she’s probably already bonded with it and that’s the problem 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
No wonder parents become anxious staying in a room for two whole weeks
i could not agree more the idea of it terrified me my son and I became known as the ones that went to the opening of an envelope we went everywhere we could

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she posted that story about changing her pjs soon and not wanting to.. she was in different pjs to when she gave birth so? She has already changed them? What’s she on about. Can’t keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
amen to this she’s probably already bonded with it and that’s the problem 😂
That’ll be right, we’re all having a dig at her for not getting herself washed and changed and the poor dear can’t, she’s only got herself stuck to the bed!! 😳

I feel terrible…actually, nah I don’t! 😆There’s no excuse for being a dirty minger Stacey; put that baby down, get yourself peeled off those sheets and into the shower, it’d be kinder for everyone!!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can put clean pyjamas on every day and still be a dirty woman have a wash.

been away for a while annexe lads ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.