Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Loose Women dressing rooms on the days Stacey's not there. I bet they have an awful lot to say about her

Reactions: 12
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Loose Women dressing rooms on the days Stacey's not there. I bet they have an awful lot to say about her
I might look into it a bit to much but there is always certain people she's on with now

Reactions: 3
I actually felt quite sad watching her stories this morning, is nothing kept between them and special! Yes certainly film the boys meeting her but why does she insist on putting it all over insta, surely those videos are a very personal family experience between their family.....I think it's quite sad to be honest and think there is just some things should be kept just between them. :(

It must just feel for the boys that they can't do anything without a phone in their face and they have no say on what is put on instagram about them!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well spotted.....I think you could be right that this is the children's Nanny!!
I bet it was her that was seen unlocking the front door for the sofa delivery men!
Very well spotted. God I had not realised how staged the whole thing look until rewatching to get a glimpse of her. SS laying there in bed like a flipping Queen courting all her staff. Made me feel quite unwell.....her bed being the throne. Yuk!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Do you think she can wave 👋 to the annexe lads from her bedsit ?
Hmmmmm, possibly so. 🤔

Mind, whether she can be bothered to or not will be a completely different matter!! Tsk, d’you not realise she has a baby daughter to look after now?! 😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
what is the situation with Joes son Harry - does he live with them or his mum? why isn't he allowed to be shown? sorry missed all this before if its been discussed

Reactions: 2
The worst was when she said - I'll have to change out of these pjs after wearing them days. Bet they stank of smoke. Poor baby.

Reactions: 5
Why hasn't she changed her PJs? I don't see what justification there is for that other than being a gungy cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hmmmmm, possibly so. 🤔

Mind, whether she can be bothered to or not will be a completely different matter!! Tsk, d’you not realise she has a baby daughter to look after now?! 😆😆😆
No she can't wave....her room is on the other side of the house as far away as possible

• Haha
what is the situation with Joes son Harry - does he live with them or his mum? why isn't he allowed to be shown? sorry missed all this before if its been discussed
It's all in the wiki if you click the pink link at the top of the thread

Reactions: 3
Zach looks an absolute stinker. His hair has been in the same greasy odd style since he was fresh from the womb. He has Karen style hair. He's old enough to know, not to wear uniform to bed. Especially when you've wore it all day. Filthy. Leighton looks impeccable when he's with his dad and stepmum. I bet that's the only time he gets a bath, is at theirs.
Honestly I don't like to say much about the boys but.....the older ones hair is unreal and as you say never looks clean! And uniform all day long after being around hundreds at school and then round a new born baby. My son is showered everyday when he comes home from school because we are in a pandemic, does Stacey not know we are in a pandemic! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
We assume Harry's mum has stopped SS from posting about him which I totally agree with. He lives with his Mum. He supposedly has a room upstairs in the annexe but I guess that is being used by the Nanny now as the other room in the annexe is that massive pannelled room and not really bedroom suitable. There is a shower over there and a small kitchen.

Honestly I don't like to say much about the boys but.....the older ones hair is unreal and as you say never looks clean! And uniform all day long after being around hundreds at school and then round a new born baby. My son is showered everyday when he comes home from school because we are in a pandemic, does Stacey not know we are in a pandemic! 🙄
No she does not. Even without Covid my children changed out of their uniforms but yes now I would want their clothes changed and them having a bath or shower for sure.

So here’s my take on it all.
I had an elective c section for my own reasons. I stayed 2 nights in hospital. I still got up. Dressed. Washed. Put my face on.
Having a baby doesn’t mean you have to stop looking after yourself.

I had major abdominal surgery. I was on so many drugs. Did I get up? Yes. Did I get on with it? Yes. Did I make myself feel better and clean and presentable. Yes
Stop being a massive bleeping martyr it’s ridiculous. My husband was amazing and did so much. I see Joe doing absolutely sweet f all.

I cannot get on with women who have babies and make a drama. I’ve been to Ethiopia and met women who walked for days in labour to get to a hospital, who then had healthy happy babies and got on with it. Stacey and Hinch royally F me off.
Same here ..ive had 2 c sections.
1st one emergency but next day nurses came round to help me get out of bed so i could shuffle to the bathroom for a wash. the fear and pain in standing up soon passes.they want you up and about to reduce dvt risk. needed help at home with lifting and rested a fair bit but really just got on with stuff. Husband was great helping with changing and bottle prep.
2nd one planned section ..I was up and out of bed next day..showered dressed in normal loose clothes (i hate slobbing around in pjs).
Went to a kids party about week later ..husband looked after newborn as didn't want life put on hold for eldest!
Not because im a superwoman or anything but when you have other children you need to think of them as well as the newborn and try and keep life as normal as possible for them. ive never heard of anyone not leaving their bedroom for 3 days 😕

Very well spotted. God I had not realised how staged the whole thing look until rewatching to get a glimpse of her. SS laying there in bed like a flipping Queen courting all her staff. Made me feel quite unwell.....her bed being the throne. Yuk!
reminded me of the royal family when the Queen was younger and how reserved and formal she was at that time with her children. Apart from Rex everyone else looked like they were acting. So staged.

• Sick
I actually feel sorry for Rex he's going to be so pushed out and is too young to understand why!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.