Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone called her Rosie in a deleted comment on her sisters page yesterday. It read like someone that knows them rather than a random follower
Yeah her clothes has little roses on them, she has a rose wall in her room. This whole pretending not to have a name bullshit. It's the lying which fucks people off.

Reactions: 32
Stacey looks like a little
Old whizzened lady. Always got her boob out. Wtaf! Trying to play Mother Earth! Oh come on, give it 2 weeks she will be bored and be back making crap things with milk bottle tops! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t like to comment on the older lads because quite frankly they shouldn’t be on insta anyway but does anyone else think they look dirty? The eldest one always looks so greasy especially his hair and the middle one just looks like a scruff. She needs to learn to look after ALL her kids, not just the latest cash cow and get out of bed she’s not the queen

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t like to comment on the older lads because quite frankly they shouldn’t be on insta anyway but does anyone else think they look dirty? The eldest one always looks so greasy especially his hair and the middle one just looks like a scruff. She needs to learn to look after ALL her kids, not just the latest cash cow and get out of bed she’s not the queen
Wait till Zach brings his first boyfriend home....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My prediction is that Mick will "choose" the name of his darling princess pickle sister but it will take about a week. Just long enough to engage and excite the huns and for them to coo over Micks love for his new nemesis

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus your in and out quick now arent you? When I had my first 34 yrs ago I was in for 5 days and I thought that wasn't long enough! I'd still be in now if I'd had my way!
I had a c section in June and I was out the next day, when I had a c section 13 years ago they wanted me in a week!

Reactions: 1
Aaah I need to go to the rave thread as those videos of the boys with the baby are just too cute. Even mick was adorable.

Reactions: 10
Aaah I need to go to the rave thread as those videos of the boys with the baby are just too cute. Even mick was adorable.
🤔 are you watching the same videos as the rest of us. Adorable just isn't a word I'd expect in a sentence about Muck - sorry Mick

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
🤔 are you watching the same videos as the rest of us. Adorable just isn't a word I'd expect in a sentence about Muck - sorry Mick
No I'm surprising myself here. It was cute though. He's still feral and annoying but for one short moment he was cute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zach looks an absolute stinker. His hair has been in the same greasy odd style since he was fresh from the womb. He has Karen style hair. He's old enough to know, not to wear uniform to bed. Especially when you've wore it all day. Filthy. Leighton looks impeccable when he's with his dad and stepmum. I bet that's the only time he gets a bath, is at theirs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.