Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think this is the same lady that was outside the bedroom door. He hair looked really dark. Could this be Stacey's Mum? though I assume not if she doesn't want to be filmed either. Another staff member perhaps? Isn't it too soon to deliver sofas with all the living room floor supposedly all dug up?
1633682519070.png

Reactions: 2
If she’s not changed her birthing pyjamas I bet she’s ‘forgotten’ to change her sanitary towel too! 🤢. That grinch has completely lost the plot with reality of life and real world!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Jesus I saw the video of the boys meeting princess branston pickle - why TF is she laying there like the messiah.. she’s had a baby not produced the worlds first golden egg.. and why does she smile likes she’s banged her toe on the coffee table? I used the really like her but duck me she’s so irritating. Go and have a wash ya dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Zach looks an absolute stinker. His hair has been in the same greasy odd style since he was fresh from the womb. He has Karen style hair. He's old enough to know, not to wear uniform to bed. Especially when you've wore it all day. Filthy. Leighton looks impeccable when he's with his dad and stepmum. I bet that's the only time he gets a bath, is at theirs.
Leighton is the odd one out here , looks so normal and fortunately not inherited the Solomon Gene's.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.