Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She blamed it on PND but who knows. She seems to be a difficult person in general
You know what, I always thought they were an odd mix. I would never have put them together because they just don't seem like they 'fit'.
But what do I know, as they say, opposites attract 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I had an unplanned home birth after being sent home after a sweep 🤢 it was the scariest experience of my life, far too fast for midwives, the paramedics only just got there in time and it was all so hideous no one thought to check what time she was born or anything - around midnight so we weren’t even 100% sure of her actual birthday 🤦‍♀️ I was completely gutted afterwards but now she is 13 she thinks it’s a brilliant story 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Joes family want to see the baby. Considering how involved her own family were yesterday & how many people she allowed get so close to the baby will she be as open to his family wanting to do the same. They will all have seen what they did on Instagram so she can’t really be fussy or overprotective with them being family too

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I had an unplanned home birth after being sent home after a sweep 🤢 it was the scariest experience of my life, far too fast for midwives, the paramedics only just got there in time and it was all so hideous no one thought to check what time she was born or anything - around midnight so we weren’t even 100% sure of her actual birthday 🤦‍♀️ I was completely gutted afterwards but now she is 13 she thinks it’s a brilliant story 😂
Oh wow that's a good story to tell 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh wow that's a good story to tell 😍
She does love it, and she’s been pretty unpredictable her whole life 😂 but there was no ‘let’s invite the family round for cosy cuddles at pickle cottage’ - we were both rushed to hospital with a paramedic telling me she looked like a Lily 🤣 and me thinking I’d have to call her Lily because he was telling me to, and the husband was left to clean up the bathroom which apparently looked like a murder scene. All my mother in law had to say was ‘I feel so sorry for him having to clean the bathroom’ FFS.

It was her best bubs that did it, not Stacey. Although i don’t doubt we shall be treated to the contents of the Pink Princesse Pickles nappy before long, just to prove she really is a girl her poo will be pink with glitter in it.

Drives me nuts over there when they hold Stacey up to be some paragon of motherhood 😭😭😭
I love the Hinch thread… hate both of them… to the moon and back 😘😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She does love it, and she’s been pretty unpredictable her whole life 😂 but there was no ‘let’s invite the family round for cosy cuddles at pickle cottage’ - we were both rushed to hospital with a paramedic telling me she looked like a Lily 🤣 and me thinking I’d have to call her Lily because he was telling me to, and the husband was left to clean up the bathroom which apparently looked like a murder scene. All my mother in law had to say was ‘I feel so sorry for him having to clean the bathroom’ FFS.

I love the Hinch thread… hate both of them… to the moon and back 😘😂
......and did you call her Lily? Lovely name by the way 💖

Reactions: 2
it is lovely, but no, she was nameless for 2 days 😂 she is a Nellie (Nell) and it couldn’t suit her more 😍
Awww that's nice. I had an auntie Nell. 💖 She was my grandmother's sister so technically she was my great aunt but I called her auntie Nell. She lived in Leeds and I used to go down to visit her with my Gran 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hmm I wonder if she’ll go for Primrose or Rosalie then use Rosie for short

Reactions: 7
If I was your daughter I'd be wanting the two days for my birthday. Just incase lol. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
On the labelling sister’s post:

0EFC7854-A026-4FE4-A382-57D4EA690701.jpeg

Have Tattlers been on there trying to wind them up?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey why did she have her whole family round for the birth, so weird!

is she breastfeeding, She hasn’t mentioned it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Joe probably took himself out for the evening to escape from the Addams family. He couldn't eben get near his bed yesterday for creepy Dad & skanky sister taking up residence

Bunch of bloody weirdos the lot of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What exactly is he trying to spell there because all I see is pikelet.
The speech marks he randomly drops into words and sentences also make zero sense.

View attachment 797812
It’s a scary thought but it does seem as though Stacey, her of ‘serial’ for breakfast fame, is the brains of the operation!! 😳

I mean there’s Joe (well say no more!😆), dodgy Dave with his mysterious spellings and utterly random speech marks which make no sense whatsoever and then last, and most definitely least, sister skank, who let’s face it, can’t be trusted with anything! 🤦‍♀️😂

From her just this week we’ve had the possible reveal of the name and (my personal favourite) the wrong date of birth, although, let’s be fair, who really does know when that bairn was actually born?! The amount of times Stacey will say something which with only her word, we have to take as truth, even though we doubt it greatly. However, that’s not the end of it, oh no! Us Tattlers can always rely on skeletor to drop her in it and prove both what Stacey’s saying is shite whilst revealing what is actually happening! She’s almost on our side!! With a sister like that who needs enemies?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a feeling her name will be Belle. The references to Beauty and the Beast, that rose light thing she made. Lol 😆 whatever it is she’s milking it! OK! Magazine exclusive maybe??
I thought her stories yesterday were weird. Do she put that ‘oooh Betty’ voiceover on or is she just a lunatic? Very odd woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.