Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still in bed?
Birth isn't an illness and while I know we don't know the details, she had her at home so there can't have been much medical intervention.
Get up Stacey. Put her down, have a wash, put clean PJ's on and stop posing for the gram like muppett.

Reactions: 31
After she gave birth she put on loungewear and a cardie, so she’s really reaching if she’s sentimental about the thing she changed in to after the thing she changed in to after she gave birth 😂😂
ABF7CBEE-2F44-4D2C-A9F6-8335CEA1D65F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if she doesn’t have a name yet. I bet she’s had a name for months, no doubt reveal will be a paid ad or a hello mag exclusive, and surrounded by lots of personalised items that clearly arrive next day delivery 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 41
The best thing my husband can do 1 day after giving birth, would be taking all the kids out for the day/night. They don’t need to be cooped up, and I would actually appreciate the peace!
yep I wish my husband did this. Instead he was back working the same day I gave birth and I had my 20 month old to look after too. Needless to say breastfeeding didn’t establish and it took me months to recover from that birth! Women need this support especially when there are other children. I hope Stacey understands just how lucky she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The best thing about giving birth afterwards was the shower every day and changing to fresh pjs my mum washed for me because everyone wanted to watch the kids 🤣

I can't.. I wonder of she's showered at all if she's saying she doesn't want to loose her "scent" 🤢
I think that’s what she must mean but come on, doesn’t want to lose her scent?! What is she, a bleeping skunk?! I’m sure baby would like the smell of a nice clean mummy much better surely?! 🤔😳😆

As for the photo, the baby is super cute but I’m sorry, Stacey couldn’t look more gormless if she tried! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that’s what she must mean but come on doesn’t want to lose her scent?! What is she, a bleeping skunk?! I’m sure baby would like the smell of a nice clean mummy much better surely?! 🤔😳😆

As for the photo, the baby is super cute but I’m sorry, Stacey couldn’t look more gormless if she tried! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
She'll be pleased she's got the look down to a T lol!!!
She needs to get a shower the lazy mare! I bet she hasn't moved from that bed unless she's gone to the toilet as she clearly hasn't showered since after 🤮 bet she got someone bringing her drinks, meals!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll be pleased she's got the look down to a T lol!!!
She needs to get a shower the lazy mare! I bet she hasn't moved from that bed unless she's gone to the toilet as she clearly hasn't showered since after 🤮 bet she got someone bringing her drinks, meals!
I used to work with a woman who literally took pregnancy as a nine-month sick note; she wasn’t a trooper at the best of times but as soon as she found out she took it to another level!! 🤷‍♀️ Of course by the time she’d had the baby she’d barely moved for the best part of a year and so it came as a bit of a shock, fair to say her husband deserved a medal!

I feel we should say to SS when she posts such guff what the rest of us at work used to say to Pam every time she put on her feeble voice or couldn’t do something ;

‘It‘s not an illness Stacey!!’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Yes there's a post earlier about it

To be fair if he's taken the kids out that's different it looked earlier like he had went out and left Stacey at home with the kids lol days after giving birth and he was out having a good time
They probably already had the tickets, a treat for the boys as it’s all about princess Picklelet now🙄 which to be fair is decent of Joe. I say Joe, as I believe Stacey wasn’t as thoughtful to think fo doing this for her oldest boys

...shes still in the pjs she gave birth in? Thats actually gross. You sweat SO MUCH after birth. Thats just...wow.
It’s not the same pj’s, they were checked ones she gave birth in, these ones are crisp white, she probably just meant from yesterday, which to be fair isn’t that bad. I know she can be a skanky cow but you’re all jumping to conclusions on every thing she says, the pics are on her page of her with the pj’s she had on in labour

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She regularly wears clothes and pyjamas for days at a time.
Apparently they still haven’t settled on a name.
Edit to add: if her milk hasn’t come in then how was she breastfeeding?
Your milk usually comes in around day 5, before that you produce colostrum which baby will be having

Reactions: 7
Gosh they are crazy arn't they, they think she's their friend some of the comments in that sofa post are terrible really being nasty to people
That’s the thing,Stacey wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. People really need to get a grip!

Reactions: 7
The best thing about giving birth afterwards was the shower every day and changing to fresh pjs my mum washed for me because everyone wanted to watch the kids 🤣

I can't.. I wonder of she's showered at all if she's saying she doesn't want to loose her "scent" 🤢
The best feeling after giving birth apart from of course holding your newborn for the first time/having the first poo (because you feel like your gonna birth your insides again!) is having that shower. She is minging - I’m sorry there is no need of it! Have a shower you dirty woman!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Your mentioning of ‘ooooh Betty’ just made me realise the similarities that Joe has with someone…

Let’s face it, he is a bit of a walking disaster-zone, Masterchef proved that, there’s the hat(!), and now with his broken toe (which I probably shouldn’t mention as Stacey doesn’t like us to talk about it) well, it’s all falling into place!!

😂😂😂

View attachment 798001
He looks the spit of the new baby on this picture! 😬

Reactions: 1
Can she not smile and keep her eyes open at the same time???? And those bloody false eyelashes on in bed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Joes family want to see the baby. Considering how involved her own family were yesterday & how many people she allowed get so close to the baby will she be as open to his family wanting to do the same. They will all have seen what they did on Instagram so she can’t really be fussy or overprotective with them being family too
To be fair to her - I wouldn't have wanted any of my husband's family near me when I'd just given birth. Its totally different to want your own family with you. I don't think it's out of the ordinary.

Reactions: 12
Who's she kidding that the baby doesn't have a name yet. She'll have had that decided as soon as she knew she was having a girl.

Reactions: 32
yep I wish my husband did this. Instead he was back working the same day I gave birth and I had my 20 month old to look after too. Needless to say breastfeeding didn’t establish and it took me months to recover from that birth! Women need this support especially when there are other children. I hope Stacey understands just how lucky she is.
I remember when my younger brother was born (nearly 40 years ago) my dad taking me out for the day afterwards just me and him and it felt so special because everyone had been talking about the baby and this was our happy time. Still one of my favourite memories. Made me feel important and Im sure these boys will enjoy the time with Hoe when life isnt just about PP. Im sure my mum appreciated the time just her and the newborn as well. Has Queen Stacey of the Sweat even mentioned it?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can she not smile and keep her eyes open at the same time???? And those bloody false eyelashes on in bed 🤮
They look ridiculous and itchy too

I remember when my younger brother was born (nearly 40 years ago) my dad taking me out for the day afterwards just me and him and it felt so special because everyone had been talking about the baby and this was our happy time. Still one of my favourite memories. Made me feel important and Im sure these boys will enjoy the time with Hoe when life isnt just about PP. Im sure my mum appreciated the time just her and the newborn as well. Has Queen Stacey of the Sweat even mentioned it?
That's such a nice idea. It must be very hard for rex when she's been all over him like a woman on chips since he was born to now be cast aside for petal fejka solomon swash

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.