Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't changed her pjs yet?! I hope she doesn't mean since the birth?! She's disgusting. I get you are knackered but surely you have energy to change your pjs?!?!? 🙄🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
...shes still in the pjs she gave birth in? Thats actually gross. You sweat SO MUCH after birth. Thats just...wow.
She regularly wears clothes and pyjamas for days at a time.
Apparently they still haven’t settled on a name.
Edit to add: if her milk hasn’t come in then how was she breastfeeding?

Reactions: 11
That’s actually disgusting, how can you not change your pyjamas after giving birth?! Bet she hasn’t even had a shower, dirty girl

• Sick
Reactions: 12
...shes still in the pjs she gave birth in? Thats actually gross. You sweat SO MUCH after birth. Thats just...wow.
Not just the sweat, but the blood as well. In white pjs. I was going to say she’s an animal, but even they are cleaner

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The best thing my husband can do 1 day after giving birth, would be taking all the kids out for the day/night. They don’t need to be cooped up, and I would actually appreciate the peace!
i mean, they live in a different house…. How much peace does she need?! 😂💁🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She hasn't changed her pjs yet?! I hope she doesn't mean since the birth?! She's disgusting. I get you are knackered but surely you have energy to change your pjs?!?!? 🙄🤢
The best thing about giving birth afterwards was the shower every day and changing to fresh pjs my mum washed for me because everyone wanted to watch the kids 🤣

I can't.. I wonder of she's showered at all if she's saying she doesn't want to loose her "scent" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
That’s actually disgusting, how can you not change your pyjamas after giving birth?! Bet she hasn’t even had a shower, dirty girl
She can't have had a shower, there's absolutely no way you'd put the same pjs back on after a shower. Surely!? And I'm not being gross but I had several leaks after giving birth all 3 times... don't tell me she hasn't!?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Fairly sure she gave birth in a checked shirt and she’s wearing star pyjamas now

Reactions: 9
duck off is this dirty mare still in the same PJs shes been in since the child was born 😭😭😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She regularly wears clothes and pyjamas for days at a time.
Apparently they still haven’t settled on a name.
Edit to add: if her milk hasn’t come in then how was she breastfeeding?
Your milk doesn’t come until a few days after birth. Before the you still breastfeed - the baby is getting colostrum instead

Reactions: 25
she gave birth in something checked, so I’m not sure what she’s trying to lead people to believe??
She might have changed into the star ones after..... Birth was on Monday.... It's thursday. It wouldn't surprise me if she's not changed all week.

Reactions: 9
I'm not surprised she's not changed money doesn't change tit values she's always been a skank

Reactions: 7
She got changed after the birth nightie into them after, I assume she had a shower I mean in the hospitals the midwives make you  she should be getting out of bed now I'm sorry she has other children even after my first I had an emergency c section I didn't spend that much time in bed!! Just think us normal mums would have been out taking the kids to school

Reactions: 16
I do follow this business, they shared a story a good while back now with a pic of Rex in their item and then a caption of some sort about how sad it was not to get a tag, then a few days later shown the messages they’d got from staceys followers was just pure hate with things like ‘I’ll never buy from you again for slagging off a hard working mother’ it blew my mind 🙀
I remember the same happening with the business that sent her Rex’ very loved bunny. They never got a tag or a thank you and received loads of hate when they commented on one of staceys grid posts of Rex with the bunny.

Reactions: 10
She got changed after the birth nightie into them after, I assume she had a shower I mean in the hospitals the midwives make you  she should be getting out of bed now I'm sorry she has other children even after my first I had an emergency c section I didn't spend that much time in bed!! Just think us normal mums would have been out taking the kids to school
That's the things normal people get on with but she treats pregnancy and giving birth as a disability

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.