Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling her name will be Belle. The references to Beauty and the Beast, that rose light thing she made. Lol 😆 whatever it is she’s milking it! OK! Magazine exclusive maybe??
I thought her stories yesterday were weird. Do she put that ‘oooh Betty’ voiceover on or is she just a lunatic? Very odd woman.
Your mentioning of ‘ooooh Betty’ just made me realise the similarities that Joe has with someone…

Let’s face it, he is a bit of a walking disaster-zone, Masterchef proved that, there’s the hat(!), and now with his broken toe (which I probably shouldn’t mention as Stacey doesn’t like us to talk about it) well, it’s all falling into place!!

😂😂😂

B40E472F-641C-4ACE-9B57-CF24271777AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The comments on the sofa club tiktok are infuriating me😂😂people seriously saying ‘she declares she buys everything’ she has told us she bought a pram and a fire place her self. Which is weird in it’s self. I don’t pop down to Aldi and hop on instagram to tell everyone I paid for my own food shop😂It’s normal to pay for things!

Someone commented saying she approached her company for free stuff in exchange for promotion and they are still waiting 3 years on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Joes family want to see the baby. Considering how involved her own family were yesterday & how many people she allowed get so close to the baby will she be as open to his family wanting to do the same. They will all have seen what they did on Instagram so she can’t really be fussy or overprotective with them being family too
I too was wondering if joes family had been round but they don’t really post on social media and don’t want to hog the limelight like the solomons so who knows. It didn’t look like they were at her baby shower which is strange.

Reactions: 7
I feel like it's the beginning of the end for Stacey and Joe. Really feels like she's pushing him out (he will soon be in the Annexe with the other discarded boys) and replacing him with her father.
She didn't support him when he was on Masterchef and now he's walking around with a broken toe/foot and it's just not even acknowledged... 🤷‍♀️ for someone who overshares A LOT it's just strange... she really doesn't like other people taking her lime light...

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I feel like it's the beginning of the end for Stacey and Joe. Really feels like she's pushing him out (he will soon be in the Annexe with the other discarded boys) and replacing him with her father.
She didn't support him when he was on Masterchef and now he's walking around with a broken toe/foot and it's just not even acknowledged... 🤷‍♀️ for someone who overshares A LOT it's just strange... she really doesn't like other people taking her lime light...
She’s got her 2 kids from the same father and she’s got her girl. I feel like that’s all he’s good for in her eyes 🤷‍♀️ I agree, they won’t be together for much longer.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I actually thought he looked nervous in the videos yesterday. I can’t stand him but I kind of felt sorry for him. I’d say he’s worried history will repeat itself, things were so bad when Rex was born he considered leaving her, she hated him near Rex, that must have been so tough. She loves him & trusted him enough to welcome him into her 2 sons lives & saw him fight for his own son so to be pushed away from their newborn must have been really hard for him to comprehend.
I’m sure he has said previously that he dropped the ball with his eldest son and wasn’t ready to be a dad and basically wasn’t present. I dont think he was fighting to see him the whole time?

I just want her to get on and name the kid so we can stop with the pickle lily joke that has been posted here like it’s a new joke every few pages for the last 3 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On Masterchef it really did come across as if he utterly adored her, he never stopped talking about her and how much he loved her but yet, whilst I admit I don’t follow her every move, I don’t think I’ve ever heard or seen her praise him, or say anything nice about him. 🤔😐 That is of course unless she can get publicity on the back of it; like when MC came out and they were watching the first episode he was on together, so once again it came around to including her. 🤦‍♀️

I think the way she’s blatantly not even acknowledged his toe is quite horrible tbh! He more than likely did it whilst running around after her arse trying to fix up that money-pit she’s bought and to just ignore the fact he’s hurt himself, well it says a lot about her. 😐 She was tit scared that something would take the limelight off her and that baby so even though you would think it would be the most natural thing in the world for her to at least even mention it on Instagram (especially given that she mentions everything, including having a bloody poo, on there), the fact there’s been nada is a reflection on her and her nature. 😳

I don’t like the woman and make no bones of that (I know that might come as a surprise to some folk! 😂😂😂) but that aside, I genuinely don’t think she’s a very nice person at all and I totally agree that it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Joe’s time is up. The sad thing is I’m sure it will break his heart but why would she care; she’s had the sperm donation for her latest collection of children so what use is he? The only thing I can’t decide is if she’ll want a duck off big wedding to be the centre of attention once more before she sacks him off for good or not?🤔 Grotty, heartless cowbag! 😤🤨😱 😆

Reactions: 19
The comments on the sofa club tiktok are infuriating me😂😂people seriously saying ‘she declares she buys everything’ she has told us she bought a pram and a fire place her self. Which is weird in it’s self. I don’t pop down to Aldi and hop on instagram to tell everyone I paid for my own food shop😂It’s normal to pay for things!

Someone commented saying she approached her company for free stuff in exchange for promotion and they are still waiting 3 years on.
But that’s just it
It is weird for influencers to buy there own stuff as it happens so little
Everything is all free for them
So they feel they have to say they paid for stuff

• Sick
Reactions: 9
But that’s just it
It is weird for influencers to buy there own stuff as it happens so little
Everything is all free for them
So they feel they have to say they paid for stuff
it’s all the sheep saying ‘she pays for everything it’s on her posts!’ For me😂😂 think I have seen her declare she has paid for two things which speaks for it’s self😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I find the whole family there for the birth very strange....I love my Dad but I would not want him at the birth of my baby, each to their own though I guess. I'm surprised he didn't have the camera recording princess pickle crowning away!! I wonder where Stacey's Mum is when everything it going on, she is never mentioned or shown on her stories, very strange??

I just saw the sofa on TT, I hate the autumn door, it looks woeful and there is no way she is paying for that sofa, why would she, she is a millionaire after all :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No name yet then I take it. For the life of me I can't fathom out why I am so keen to know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s also the infection control side of things to consider- there’s a reason that visiting in Labour/postnatal wards is still so restricted- most are still partners only. We are still without doubt in the thick of a pandemic, and there is no way on gods green earth I would want that many people near my newly minted baby.
And certainly not school-age children- they’re hopping with germs at the best of times.
A newborn has virtually no immune system- why would you expose her to so many people with hours- if not minutes- of her birth?
Never mind covid.... and the amount of colds and bugs kids are picking up now they are back at school. A simple cold can be deadly to a little baby. But it's all for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 12
I had an unplanned home birth after being sent home after a sweep 🤢 it was the scariest experience of my life, far too fast for midwives, the paramedics only just got there in time and it was all so hideous no one thought to check what time she was born or anything - around midnight so we weren’t even 100% sure of her actual birthday 🤦‍♀️ I was completely gutted afterwards but now she is 13 she thinks it’s a brilliant story 😂
Aw did you just choose a day or was there some official legislation 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.