Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is he trying to spell there because all I see is pikelet.
The speech marks he randomly drops into words and sentences also make zero sense.

View attachment 797812
Omg my mum does this 😂 . It’s an on going joke between my husband and I. She always writes it in cards with random words/quotes. It always looks sarcastic 😂. I’ve joked I’m going to have “ Rest In Peace “ on her tomb stone. 🤣😂 sorry I have a DSOH. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know this is random but I looked on YouTube at her audition on xfactor and she has a lovely smile before the fake teeth went in, and dare I say it, she had a pretty smile and face. I don’t get all this weird smiling/laughing thing she does, over the most mundane stuff “the bin men took my rubbish” *grins like a horse and laughs* I just don’t get it and looks so insincere

Reactions: 37
Each to their own but it’s a no from me I wouldn’t want my dad at the birth
Me neither but Stacey’s seems like he loves to be in the thick of it.
He’s a bleeping moron aswell, using all of those capital letters in the middle of his sentences.

Reactions: 11
Joe's spent this evening at Thorpe Park 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 797836
Wow. Baffling. Also didn’t Stacey get ill with Rex ( PND or something ? ) you’d think he’d want to support her, especially during the early days.
And who’s looking after Mick JR ? Is he locked in the Annexe already ? 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this is random but I looked on YouTube at her audition on xfactor and she has a lovely smile before the fake teeth went in, and dare I say it, she had a pretty smile and face. I don’t get all this weird smiling/laughing thing she does, over the most mundane stuff “the bin men took my rubbish” *grins like a horse and laughs* I just don’t get it and looks so insincere
A few of us discussed that at work before she got pregnant with her last one, not the new baby but the son she had with Joe. The general consensus at the time was she didn't look good because she was too thin.

Reactions: 6
I’ll never understand the whole withholding the name thing. I know she wants to keep those viewing numbers up but why all the suspense? And wtf were those eyes doing, surprised she could even see. And with the false eyelashes sticking up…

She annoys me.
The false eyelashes are hideous I just don’t get it and I love make up 😂

Wow. Baffling. Also didn’t Stacey get ill with Rex ( PND or something ? ) you’d think he’d want to support her, especially during the early days.
I’d say he’s staying out of the way. By the looks of it her family have probably taken over, I mean he couldn’t even enjoy the first moments alone with his partner & newborn yesterday. I bet he had no say in any of the birthing plans. I know it’s Stacey giving birth & don’t mean that part of it she can do it wherever she chooses but from a privacy point of view & having so many family members around. I know my husband loved us shutting ourselves away for a few days & soaking up all those precious moments with our newborn & big brother.
I’d say Joe needed a break from it all tonight and the boys too probably!

Omg my mum does this 😂 . It’s an on going joke between my husband and I. She always writes it in cards with random words/quotes. It always looks sarcastic 😂. I’ve joked I’m going to have “ Rest In Peace “ on her tomb stone. 🤣😂 sorry I have a DSOH. 😂
My MIL does it too. I can’t understand why, it’s mostly unrelated to the rest of what she’s written in the card even my 10yo rolls his eyes 😃

Reactions: 21
I’d say he’s staying out of the way. By the looks of it her family have probably taken over, I mean he couldn’t even enjoy the first moments alone with his partner & newborn yesterday. I bet he had no say in any of the birthing plans. I know it’s Stacey giving birth & don’t mean that part of it she can do it wherever she chooses but from a privacy point of view & having so many family members around. I know my husband loved us shutting ourselves away for a few days & soaking up all those precious moments with our newborn & big brother.
I’d say Joe needed a break from it all tonight and the boys too probably!

My MIL does it too. I can’t understand why, it’s mostly unrelated to the rest of what she’s written in the card even my 10yo rolls his eyes 😃
Good point 👍

Reactions: 5
I think Joe has had a lucky escape! He’s probably pissed off looking at that awful cheesy grin and pathetic voice Stace! He Won’t get a look in because shrek sister Gemma will be taking over in all directions!

Good point 👍
I actually thought he looked nervous in the videos yesterday. I can’t stand him but I kind of felt sorry for him. I’d say he’s worried history will repeat itself, things were so bad when Rex was born he considered leaving her, she hated him near Rex, that must have been so tough. She loves him & trusted him enough to welcome him into her 2 sons lives & saw him fight for his own son so to be pushed away from their newborn must have been really hard for him to comprehend.

Reactions: 26
Pickle lily is probably a toddler now and is with a nanny and mick was exiled to the annexe ages ago with all the lies and prerecords we see😂

Reactions: 3
I actually thought he looked nervous in the videos yesterday. I can’t stand him but I kind of felt sorry for him. I’d say he’s worried history will repeat itself, things were so bad when Rex was born he considered leaving her, she hated him near Rex, that must have been so tough. She loves him & trusted him enough to welcome him into her 2 sons lives & saw him fight for his own son so to be pushed away from their newborn must have been really hard for him to comprehend.
I'm new to this thread but why did she not want Joe near Rex? I understand about hormones and post natal depression but was there another reason? That is so sad at what should be a happy time.

I'm new to this thread but why did she not want Joe near Rex? I understand about hormones and post natal depression but was there another reason? That is so sad at what should be a happy time.
She blamed it on PND but who knows. She seems to be a difficult person in general

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.