Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
I had a planned homebirth and I didn't have the gas and air stored in my house for weeks before, sorry but not sure where you got that info from?! My homebirth midwife had to phone for the gas and air when I asked her to whilst I was in labour and a taxi delivered it to my house around 90 mins before my baby was born!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rosie could be the name. The rose in front of our girl in her highlights. Hinch did have 5 dashes. Plus didn’t someone comment Rosie on her sisters grid post and then it got deleted? She will read here soon and be like joe they have figured it out 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I will piss myself laughing if they've called the baby Rosie. When Joe was in Eastenders his on screen mum was called Rosie, they were a slob of a family. No acting was needed on Joe's part.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We’re pregnant at the mo and I wanted a Rosie. Everyone will think I’m a Solomon fan girl. Maybe she’ll lend me her birth suite I mean bed bath and beyond room.

Reactions: 6
What exactly is he trying to spell there because all I see is pikelet.
The speech marks he randomly drops into words and sentences also make zero sense.

69ADE111-E6B1-4E86-8EC9-0835D101DA3F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If it is Rosie I just can’t get R Swash out my head 😂 I think Petal or Posey something very twee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just jumping in here to see if the baby has a name yet but it doesn't look like it so far. Carol Mcgiffin reckons it will be Daisy.

Reactions: 3
Rosie could be the name. The rose in front of our girl in her highlights. Hinch did have 5 dashes. Plus didn’t someone comment Rosie on her sisters grid post and then it got deleted? She will read here soon and be like joe they have figured it out 😂😂
I saw people comment Petal and Blossom as well as Rosie on her sisters grid post 😂 all just weird randoms playing the guessing game I reckon.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.