Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her sister's story earlier. Wonder if they sold tickets for the birth? Seemed more like a circus show than a special tender private moment.
Surprised they didn't get her Dad to photo every minute of the head coming out of her foof. Every man and his dog was there, just why ffs.
Oh and a bit of advice Stacey, get rid of those tarantulas on your eyes. It looks like they are too heavy and are dragging your eyelids down to your nipples. You will be feeding the creatures next alongside your bairn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is the name a secret? Many parents make their decision a few days after the birth. Thats hardly unusual.

I would like to see her taking a few days off to spend with her newborn and establishing breastfeeding rather than spending her time posting on insta. She needs to give it a break for a few days now
Probably waiting for OK magazine to sign them up 😂

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s been mentioned….
She’s changed her story highlight for the baby girl to have a rose in front and purely based on this I am betting Rose.

Reactions: 22
Just seen the sofa delivery on Tik Tok. She'll be furious someone posted before her. Interesting choice of colour for a house with a newborn, filthy toddler & adults with a total lack of hygiene

God that door is hideous

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My mum has just said to me on the phone "did you see Stacey Solomon has had her baby?" *massive eyeroll*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see joe and the boys are at Thorpe park fright night .. quality time with your new born?????

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m exhausted😩 catching up on the birth of Princess Pink Pickle 🤮 & the fastest Tattle thread ever!! Plus #homebirthplannedgate
Happy the baby has arrived safe & well.
Skanky is stringing the naming ceremony out for a day or two🙄
I call bingo on either:
Lily or Rose/Rosie
Not sure when her actual due date was but with Rex she announced his name on the due date. So we should have it any day!

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s been mentioned….
She’s changed her story highlight for the baby girl to have a rose in front and purely based on this I am betting Rose.
I notice none of her boys have a dedicated instagram story🙄

Reactions: 11
I just want to declare that I wasn’t in Staceys bed yesterday 🤚
The rest of the world seems to have been 🛌

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Im no fan but this is her 4th child. After my first, I was a mess for weeks. After my second, I was back on my feet the next day feeling pretty sprightly to be honest. I had a daytime labour like Stacey & so I didn’t miss any sleep (obviously night feeds but I didn’t spend two nights labouring as with my first). Baby 2 flew out & I was completely fine. Out visiting family on day2. And her own kids go to nursery or school. They could have covid just as easily as her nieces so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Should she isolate away from them too?

She’s still ridiculous. Instagram followers are not your family 🙄

Reactions: 11
Saw her sister's story earlier. Wonder if they sold tickets for the birth? Seemed more like a circus show than a special tender private moment.
Surprised they didn't get her Dad to photo every minute of the head coming out of her foof. Every man and his dog was there, just why ffs.
Oh and a bit of advice Stacey, get rid of those tarantulas on your eyes. It looks like they are too heavy and are dragging your eyelids down to your nipples. You will be feeding the creatures next alongside your bairn.
Everyone except her own mother. Is there something wrong with that relationship? The Dad is there like a limpet but not the Mum.

Reactions: 12
Still no name? She's acting like royalty divulging the name a couple says after birth.
“Their Royal Highnesses Stace and Hoe Swash of Gherkin Mansion are delighted to announce they have named their baby Fejka IKEA!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.