Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone cope this? Or is could be wrong.. but we're
You dont just have a home birth like that 😂 they need to do a risk assessment weeks in advance

SO no risk assessment is done in advance? Sounds dangerous

Why are the kids nails filthy and touching the kid?
And if Rex was born mega earlier they wouldn't allow her a home birth with doing all the checks
Babies come on their own time scake, if a woman goes into labour too quickly to make it to hospital safely do the midwives refuse to go out and help because no risk assessment was done? There prepared for all eventualities. Y’all are really making this out to be way more complicated than necessary.

If it’s not a planned homebirth, don’t you have to go hospital after? One of my friends had a homebirth, not out of choice, and had to go via ambulance to maternity once the baby was here. I don’t think the midwife got there in time, so maybe that’s the difference?
If either of them are unwell why would they go to hospital? Midwives were there and would have done everything necessary.

Reactions: 16
Babies come on their own time scake, if a woman goes into labour too quickly to make it to hospital safely do the midwives refuse to go out and help because no risk assessment was done? There prepared for all eventualities. Y’all are really making this out to be way more complicated than necessary.
No we are not. We are pointing out the blatant lies of Stacey.
She wanted a home birth, she said so. She fitted a fireplace and bathtub in her bedroom for the occasion.
She was near or over her due date.
This is her 4th baby, she knows the early signs of labour. The fact she had twinges at that stage would suggest labour to me and I only have had 2 children so far.
There is no way she was caught off guard like she claimed, her whole family were in the house, nieces and nephews!!?? That doesn't happen if you suddenly and unexpectedly have a home birth.
This was a planned home birth not what's she's claiming. That is the issue people have.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m pretty sure Stacey thrives on all this attention; she’s living the dream! 😆

Whilst most folk would find it weird, having strangers treat her like their best friend works well for Stacey (when let’s face it, she actually really doesn’t give a tit about them!)! This is why she’s constantly over sharing and making out the sheep are her extended family; it’s actually quite a shrewd move and a two-pronged enterprise. I mean, for one she knows she’ll make a fortune out of the sheep buying all her merchandise, related shite and stuff she endorses making her money and/or more ‘famous’, then for two, they share and share on, getting her more publicity and exposure and it’s repeating number one all over again! The woman is utterly shameless, but at least she’s good at it I suppose!! 😳🤦‍♀️😆
Five her credit for that definitely, she understands the game perfectly, she’s not doing a disappearing act like her bestie because she knows the public are fickle. Hinch has suffered massively for going into hiding, people move on to the next shiny new influencer, Stace knows well enough that having a girl is an absolute money maker for her, imagine the clothing ranges, hair stuff etc. She’s going to do what she needs to bring that money in, her agents phone and email will be insane today.

Reactions: 19
I see her sister has posted the labour story thing and there is a photo of one of her girls skin to skin with the baby. Tell you what i wouldn’t have school children near that baby as covid is racing through schools at the minute. Wonder when it will be Sophas turn to get the top off and get over for a skin to skin with the new messiah
I also get major anti-vaxxer vibes from that family. You just KNOW they are all unvaccinated and spreading germs around.

Reactions: 22
Jesus it really was a full on family affair, joe, creepy dad, undead sister, nieces and nephews appearing. I couldn’t think of anything worse when in Labour

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No we are not. We are pointing out the blatant lies of Stacey.
She wanted a home birth, she said so. She fitted a fireplace and bathtub in her bedroom for the occasion.
She was near or over her due date.
This is her 4th baby, she knows the early signs of labour. The fact she had twinges at that stage would suggest labour to me and I only have had 2 children so far.
There is no way she was caught off guard like she claimed, her whole family were in the house, nieces and nephews!!?? That doesn't happen if you suddenly and unexpectedly have a home birth.
This was a planned home birth not what's she's claiming. That is the issue people have.
Look, I’m no fan of hers particularly, I think she’s an absolute melt and totally overshares, but I’m not going to hate on her for keeping something to herself, like a birth plan. Anyone who’s had a baby knows that you can make all the plans in the world but the reality is usually different. Be prepared for what you want but expect anything, did it all work out for her in wonderful glorious Instagram perfection? Yes, but it could easily have been an emergencyC section with them both at risk. No matter how, where or when the baby was born everyone is going to be finding all the reasons to find out why she’s lied and that it was planned a different way, so what’s the point in her saying anything? The conspiracy theories are just so tedious and pointless because there’s no logic to any of them.

I also get major anti-vaxxer vibes from that family. You just KNOW they are all unvaccinated and spreading germs around.
That is ridiculous, poor baby being handed round like a game of pass the bleeping parcel.

Reactions: 22
Quick Tattle catch up with my morning coffee took a little longer than usual!! 😆

Just prior to this I was questioning if there was anything that Stacey wouldn’t put on the ‘gram? 🤔Well, that’s been answered!! I think it’s fair to say given this latest display that the answer is most definitely no, there isn’t!! Wow, just wow… is nothing scared or not have a price on it or that she wouldn’t sell out on? Clearly not!! 😆🤦‍♀️

Each to their own and all, and whilst it wouldn’t be for me having my whole family in on the act and having videos and photos snapped of me mid-labour or seconds after giving birth, fair enough if she wants to, who I am to judge?!🤷‍♀️ I would however question the wisdom of plastering so much information and the sharing of such personal and intimate moments on t’interweb for all and sundry to see. Whilst she might not see the possible perils now, I fear down the line she may well come to regret it. There’s kinda no going back sadly though, once something’s posted online that’s it out there forever, and to me that’s a scary thought. 😳

Perhaps I’m just being a pessimist worrying about what might happen in the future or all the potential pitfalls and problems that might arise? I mean, it is a golden opportunity to get loads of publicity and free stuff so she’d be daft not to right?! I just hope she doesn’t spend all of her ill gotten gains too fast; she may have a huge pile of therapy bills for her children to pay for in the future! 🤔🤦‍♀️😆
I found it all so very sad that her ‘job’ means she puts so much of her children’s’ lives on IG, I mean that poor baby was literally just born and she was on it! I find the photo of the baby being touched by so many hands quite metaphorical in that it portrays her as a commodity that everyone is trying to get their hands on. I didn’t even share photos of such a newly born baby with my family members, I simply enjoyed those hrs after their births in a cosy bubble of love. There is something morally wrong with it all, the lies, the fakeness, the money. Instagram is a very sad place to be and causes so many mental health issues, portraying a perfect life, family, homes. It’s not real life and the sooner people get to grips with that the better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Look, I’m no fan of hers particularly, I think she’s an absolute melt and totally overshares, but I’m not going to hate on her for keeping something to herself, like a birth plan. Anyone who’s had a baby knows that you can make all the plans in the world but the reality is usually different. Be prepared for what you want but expect anything, did it all work out for her in wonderful glorious Instagram perfection? Yes, but it could easily have been an emergencyC section with them both at risk. No matter how, where or when the baby was born everyone is going to be finding all the reasons to find out why she’s lied and that it was planned a different way, so what’s the point in her saying anything? The conspiracy theories are just so tedious and pointless because there’s no logic to any of them.
Again, that's not the issue. She planned a home birth. She said she wanted one and was clearly putting things in place for one. She does not have to tell me she's having a home birth in advanced, I couldn't give a f*ck.
The issue is the constant lies, the pretending and saying she couldn't make it to the hospital etc. when she wanted a home birth, so it was planned. It's mental to me. I also think it's massively unfair on the service because Stacey's fans have to be some of the most gullible people out there so they will all think it's as simple as that when it's not and it dangerous to all of a sudden wait at home because you have decided you'd rather not go into the hospital without proper checks and safeguards being done first.

Reactions: 21
Jeeses just been on the whole family was there wtf lol! That was definitely planned him birth there is no need to lie what did she gain from that

Reactions: 9
Again, that's not the issue. She planned a home birth. She said she wanted one and was clearly putting things in place for one. She does not have to tell me she's having a home birth in advanced, I couldn't give a f*ck.
The issue is the constant lies, the pretending and saying she couldn't make it to the hospital etc. when she wanted a home birth, so it was planned is mental to me. I also think it's massively unfair on the service because Stacey's fans have to be some of the most gullible people out there so they will all think it's as simple as that when it's not and it dangerous to all of a sudden wait at home because you have decided you'd rather not go into the hospital without proper checks and safeguards being done first.
Then they shouldn’t be having kids if they think that they can take maternity and birth advice from a twit on Instagram. Saying you would like a home birth is entirely different to actually having one, she might have regretted not having the hospital birth when the labour kicked in and she couldn’t have an epidural, who knows? You don’t know she’s lied,you just want her to have lied so it’s something else to moan about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

If either of them are unwell why would they go to hospital? Midwives were there and would have done everything necessary.
I’m just going by what happened with my friend when she had a real unexpected homebirth. She was sent to hospital. Neither were unwell and were allowed home the next day

Reactions: 4
Then they shouldn’t be having kids if they think that they can take maternity and birth advice from a twit on Instagram. Saying you would like a home birth is entirely different to actually having one, she might have regretted not having the hospital birth when the labour kicked in and she couldn’t have an epidural, who knows? You don’t know she’s lied,you just want her to have lied so it’s something else to moan about 🤷‍♀️
Okay 👍

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.