Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her defence she has left the bedroom, I'm sure it must have been to spend time with her other 3 children, maybe parent them a bit... what's that? Oh, she left it to piss?
All she needs is a toilet next to the bath and she's set, she got the house keeper to clean around her and cook!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hasn't left the bedroom in 3 days....hmmm....wonder where she is going for her cuppa and fag then ? ( Obviously that's if she really is still smoking as suspected ). Also, for someone who loves her fake lashes, I really really wish she would learn how to put then on properly.
Probably hanging out the dressing room window lol

Reactions: 4
Sorry have we gone back to the 1930s or something where women take to their bed for days after having a baby. Yet again she shows how relatable she is 🙄

Cant get over her skanky sister still not having a working shower

Reactions: 17
Imagine not leaving the bedroom after having- you know- your fourth baby?!?! Not like she has things to do or anything

Reactions: 21
Latest on stories with Joe and PP think conforms Mick is now part of a trio in the Annexe. Maybe with a nanny maybe not 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The way she’s carrying on you’d think it’s her first baby and birth! Looks like Rex has been dumped! Now every post is the baby and no longer Rex! bleeping two faced shallow witch. She gets bored quickly with a short concentration span. Stacey your a twit!

Reactions: 23
Hasn't left the bedroom in 3 days....hmmm....wonder where she is going for her cuppa and fag then ? ( Obviously that's if she really is still smoking as suspected ). Also, for someone who loves her fake lashes, I really really wish she would learn how to put then on properly.
She better not be if she’s breastfeeding. But she did it while pregnant. Her needs are more important than baby’s clearly

Reactions: 3
Bet
Bet she’s hanging out that bedroom window with a fag with the baby hanging on for dear life on her tit! Because let’s face it, Stacey is the biggest tit on this planet! She would actually do this 🤣 or make a bloody swing cot on the outer ledge out of some old period knicker rags to pop the baby in while she can have a puff 🤣🤢🤡

• Haha
I’m on edge watching those clips of Rex with the baby, waiting for him to give her a wallop any moment.

Reactions: 21
Those videos were very cute. But surely somethings are just for you and your family? The whole world doesn't need to see your boys meet their sister.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
When the boys walk in the room how many people are waiting on the landing as Joe and the midwifes are in the room look like a flim cast lol

Reactions: 13
I’m on edge watching those clips of Rex with the baby, waiting for him to give her a wallop any moment.
She won’t show that. He’ll be the bestest big brother ever

Its really sad that she’s uploaded that to how many people. I don’t understand why she couldn’t keep it private. Zac looks so awkward. I feel so sorry for the older boys

Reactions: 17
No doubt in a few days time, "happy Wednesday, I love you all, your messages are everyfing, I totally forgot that Rex existed, and I *giggles uncontrollably, eyes closed* put him out with the bins. Aww I love you all so much. While I'm here, I'll just show you these dove wet wipes which I used since umm... what's his name... the boy we had last? Yeah, anyway, we used them when we had him."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
No doubt in a few days time, "happy Wednesday, I love you all, your messages are everyfing, I totally forgot that Rex existed, and I *giggles uncontrollably, eyes closed* put him out with the bins. Aww I love you all so much. While I'm here, I'll just show you these dove wet wipes which I used since umm... what's his name... the boy we had last? Yeah, anyway, we used them when we had him."
Just like she forgets about poor Leighton 😭 still not over him not getting a birthday cake and Rex getting a full on party a couple of weeks later 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
i’m bleeping howling FFS 😭 they videos were sweet but why does every single thing have to be shared? bore off stinky witch 👋🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.