Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad has posted and confirmed he was there for the birth
Thats a bit weird imo i wouldn't want my dad and sister there taking pics (starting to wonder who wasn't there apart from hinch 🤣)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned but Rex was born on her Mums birthday, now this one on hers 🤔 what about the other two I wonder 💭 sisters birthday? Dads birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
I work on a birthing unit. When women phone up and can’t make it to hospital we send out two midwives(even if it is not a planned homebirth). The midwives take the full homebirth kit with them which includes gas and air. This might not be the same for every hospital but it is definitely how mine works.

Reactions: 21
I vote poppy

glad she has arrive safely - well done to Stacey labour isn’t easy

I am gonna poke my own eyes out this time every year can you imagine the montages and joint birthdays

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I don’t know if this has already been said earlier in the thread but I can’t fathom that she is already posting ‘picture perfect stories’ she has an addiction to social media. She has just given birth she should just take some time out and focus on the baby and her recovery.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Let be fair whatever Stacey calls her little girl none of you are going to like it, even if it’s the same name as your kids 🤨🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Their relationship is just plain weird
Don't think it's weird to have your dad there when you give birth, just the same as having your mum there which 99% of people do if they're lucky enough to still have theirs around. It's a big room. So he might not have been at the business end. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Shes clearly close to him but not sure why it would be seen as weird?!

That is a tit photo though, of her

Edited to add.. The amount of people on here finding it weird hoe has no top on.. C'mon, surely you all know that even in a hospital men are encouraged to do skin to skin immediately after baby is born.

Double edited to add wtf is with that stupid smiling face she pulls. Stacey on loose women compared to Stacey in 'real life' is mad. Kudos to her for being able to keep that tit up whilst high on gas and air. She gets points for commitment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.