Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she doesn’t have a name for the only child she has ever wanted, she must think we are dumb. As someone else said above. Magazine Tuesday will be the reveal!
Why not just say, we’ve got the name but we’re keeping it to ourselves until all the family have met her or some other excuse. She’s waited so long for a girl there’s no way she doesn’t know what she’s called.

Reactions: 35
when I had my daughter the health visitor came to see us just after 9am and looked me up and down and said pyjama morning is it? I felt so bloody judged by this woman - they were even clean pj bottoms on id put on after a shower.. but there we are
What a witch, obviously very old school.l had a health visitor come with one of mine and she said that she likes to see the house a little untidy and lived in coz then she knows that mum is spending all her time with the baby. I thought that was nice

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Crikey Mick really has been given the boot hasn’t he. Hasn’t been shown on her stories ONCE since the new messiah was born. Do you think he’s too busy unpacking his personal belongings over in the annexe ?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Seems like Rex has already joined the Annexe Lads since Stacey hasn’t got out of bed in two days according to her latest story 🤦🏼‍♀️ Princess Pickle the First has gone straight to the top of the pecking order, laterz ladz 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thought I'd pop onto Insta to see tonights 7pm update. Quick someone get a medal...woman who had a baby 3 days ago got dressed.

If she'd left her bedroom that medal would have been a trophy.

Also someone send a search party round to Pickle Cottage Mick is obviously missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf why hasn't she left her bedroom, why can't she leave her bedroom she has 3 other kids not just Baby! Leave her with Joe for half n hour and go and spend some time with the other 3 fgs!

Reactions: 25
Does she think she’s being relatable with this? Like the average new mum, with 3 other children has the luxury of what seems like 24 hour child care. The worst thing is all the sad sheep lap it up and praise her for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Blimey that baby looks just like Swash . . . and equally tanned due to the filter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her defence she has left the bedroom, I'm sure it must have been to spend time with her other 3 children, maybe parent them a bit... what's that? Oh, she left it to piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hasn't left the bedroom in 3 days....hmmm....wonder where she is going for her cuppa and fag then ? ( Obviously that's if she really is still smoking as suspected ). Also, for someone who loves her fake lashes, I really really wish she would learn how to put then on properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.