Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Stacey thrives on all this attention; she’s living the dream! 😆

Whilst most folk would find it weird, having strangers treat her like their best friend works well for Stacey (when let’s face it, she actually really doesn’t give a tit about them!)! This is why she’s constantly over sharing and making out the sheep are her extended family; it’s actually quite a shrewd move and a two-pronged enterprise. I mean, for one she knows she’ll make a fortune out of the sheep buying all her merchandise, related shite and stuff she endorses making her money and/or more ‘famous’, then for two, they share and share on, getting her more publicity and exposure and it’s repeating number one all over again! The woman is utterly shameless, but at least she’s good at it I suppose!! 😳🤦‍♀️😆
she would of put a camera in her vagina walls if she could of, she literally broadcasts her life to strangers and potential nutters and gives no fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has Joe got his top off is he going to breast feed 🤔
Skin to skin

First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
Not sure she has lied about it? She said she regretted not going into hospital for an epidural. Also they don’t send out gas and air weeks in advance. It’s a gas so can’t be stored in someone house, midwife brings it with her. It’s still a drug so can’t just be sent to someone’s house

You dont just have a home birth like that 😂 they need to do a risk assessment weeks in advance

SO no risk assessment is done in advance? Sounds dangerous

Why are the kids nails filthy and touching the kid?
And if Rex was born mega earlier they wouldn't allow her a home birth with doing all the checks
If she got to term no reason not to support a home birth

Reactions: 18
Wonder how she’s going to change the narrative on this one seems strange she’s so amazingly happy but after Rex she was so unhappy I think all her “real” posts got her a lot of attention at the time !
Now she has her girl she’s just over the moon ?? How long will that last ?

Reactions: 8
If it is a planned homebirth then obviously there is a risk assessment done. However, for women that are not going to make it to hospital then a midwife HAS to attend regardless of risk assessment as it is safer to have a midwife than not. They will also be told to phone for an ambulance in case of emergency.
If it’s not a planned homebirth, don’t you have to go hospital after? One of my friends had a homebirth, not out of choice, and had to go via ambulance to maternity once the baby was here. I don’t think the midwife got there in time, so maybe that’s the difference?

Reactions: 6
Skin to skin

Not sure she has lied about it? She said she regretted not going into hospital for an epidural. Also they don’t send out gas and air weeks in advance. It’s a gas so can’t be stored in someone house, midwife brings it with her. It’s still a drug so can’t just be sent to someone’s house

hey- I had a homebirth 5 weeks ago and the entonox was dropped off a few weeks before. They leave the tank without the mouth piece so you can’t use it until midwife gets there. They also carry spares in their cars when on duty 😊

I find it odd how Joe didn't put up a birthday post for horse chops, he did post a story but it was another ad for Tesco. Why wouldn't he put up a post for her? He's still not put up a baby post. Stacey had time to look after the baby and put together a whole montage. And oh my god, her dad again. I don't think he realises dad/daughter photographer / client are 2 separate things. No doubt he's got photos of her bleeping crowning. Gherkin was born in the morning, I noticed she puts up pics and vids in black and white, when she wants to trick us with time. The pic of her and her dad in the garden was after the birth. She'll start her maternity leave now, with the odd picture of a sleeve or a hand. Oh and would it kill the already decomposing sister, to run a brush through her hair. Maybe concealer around her massive foot long lids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she would of put a camera in her vagina walls if she could of, she literally broadcasts her life to strangers and potential nutters and gives no fucks
Thank God you’ve said that now and not before; you’d have given her ideas!😆

Just imagine; with one on the inside and pervy Dave flashing away close ups at the action end on the outside she could literally have a blow by blow account of the whole experience! All you’d need to do is open a couple of tins of tuna for the smell and it’d be a full on Stacey Solomon giving birth immersive experience, should anyone want one! *shudders* 🤢😖😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if we'll ever find out what day she really had the baby? Hopefully she'll go on maternity leave now and we'll get a break from her

I wonder if we'll ever find out what day she really had the baby? Hopefully she'll go on maternity leave now and we'll get a break from her
We have the naming ceremony to go yet though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Can’t see the last two pics. But WHY IS JOE TOPLESS WITH A CAP ON??? WHY ARE THEY ALL TOUCHING THE BABY?? WHY IS REX SO DIRTY???
Am assuming Joe is topless for a skin to skin experience, cap is permanently attached to his head, why wouldn’t they all be touching the baby, dirty Rex is a given surely

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Skin to skin

Oh stop defending her YAWN 😂

Who cares whether she planned the home birth or not
She only shows what she wants us to see whether it’s the truth or not

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Never see her mum. What’s the story? She’s never in pics or videos. Always the dad.
She was in a video on Stacey's baby shower day sitting at a table. I Just don't think she wants to be in anything, unlike the dad 🙄

Reactions: 10
Skin to skin

I had gas and air stored in my house from 37 weeks for my homebirth so you're wrong in saying it can't be done. That's the ONLY way it's done where I live. The midwives then check it every time they come out between then and the birth. I'm saying she has lied about not making it to the hospital on time when she's mentioned several times she'd love a homebirth and everyone had time to be there, including midwives with gas and air, and she had homebirth supplies too. And no paramedics in sight 🤷🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They do send gas and Air out a week before. You have to notify your insurance you have it in the house. The midwives bring the regulator with them so they can open the gas when they come.

Skin to skin

Reactions: 2
I see her sister has posted the labour story thing and there is a photo of one of her girls skin to skin with the baby. Tell you what i wouldn’t have school children near that baby as covid is racing through schools at the minute. Wonder when it will be Sophas turn to get the top off and get over for a skin to skin with the new messiah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.