Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting, long time lurker 👋🏻

That woman has CLEARLY had a PLANNED home birth and has the audacity to pretend "she came too quickly" and that THE COMMUNITY MIDWIVES TURNED UP... WITH GAS AND AIR?!?!?! bleeping SORRY Stacey but that's not how fast births work??? Homebirths take weeks/months to plan, the hospital sends out the gas and air weeks in advance to be stored in your home, the community midwives draw up a rota to be on call for the birth! She's also lying on a shower curtain in the bed, which is a tell tale sign this was a planned homebirth. THE LIES!!!! I don't understand why?! Why lie about it?? Just say you had a planned homebirth JESUS CHRIST 😡😡
Must vary by area, I had a planned home birth & the midwives brought the gas & air on the day

Reactions: 5
You dont just have a home birth like that 😂 they need to do a risk assessment weeks in advance

I work on a birthing unit. When women phone up and can’t make it to hospital we send out two midwives(even if it is not a planned homebirth). The midwives take the full homebirth kit with them which includes gas and air. This might not be the same for every hospital but it is definitely how mine works.
SO no risk assessment is done in advance? Sounds dangerous

Why are the kids nails filthy and touching the kid?
And if Rex was born mega earlier they wouldn't allow her a home birth with doing all the checks

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Quick Tattle catch up with my morning coffee took a little longer than usual!! 😆

Just prior to this I was questioning if there was anything that Stacey wouldn’t put on the ‘gram? 🤔Well, that’s been answered!! I think it’s fair to say given this latest display that the answer is most definitely no, there isn’t!! Wow, just wow… is nothing scared or not have a price on it or that she wouldn’t sell out on? Clearly not!! 😆🤦‍♀️

Each to their own and all, and whilst it wouldn’t be for me having my whole family in on the act and having videos and photos snapped of me mid-labour or seconds after giving birth, fair enough if she wants to, who I am to judge?!🤷‍♀️ I would however question the wisdom of plastering so much information and the sharing of such personal and intimate moments on t’interweb for all and sundry to see. Whilst she might not see the possible perils now, I fear down the line she may well come to regret it. There’s kinda no going back sadly though, once something’s posted online that’s it out there forever, and to me that’s a scary thought. 😳

Perhaps I’m just being a pessimist worrying about what might happen in the future or all the potential pitfalls and problems that might arise? I mean, it is a golden opportunity to get loads of publicity and free stuff so she’d be daft not to right?! I just hope she doesn’t spend all of her ill gotten gains too fast; she may have a huge pile of therapy bills for her children to pay for in the future! 🤔🤦‍♀️😆

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
You dont just have a home birth like that 😂 they need to do a risk assessment weeks in advance

And if Rex was born mega earlier they wouldn't allow her a home birth with doing all the checks
That makes me heave how dirty those nails are

There would of been a risk assessment and also as she claims Rex was prem that would of needed to be factored in I think Rex was only a few weeks early so gestationally medically not prem.

I can't believe they can't leave anything private plastering it all over ig

So she has her girl pretty sure that's what she's wanted if Rex had been a girl not sure this would would of happened. Reckon she'll call it Stacey junior

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her dad says he’s got pictures to follow. I really hope he wasn’t there for the birth. Some things need to be private. Fair enough him coming round afterwards.
Never see her mum. What’s the story? She’s never in pics or videos. Always the dad.

Reactions: 7
I have too many friends sharing the baby picture on their Instagram stories 🙈🙈 saying how emotional and happy they are. That’s not normal right? I don’t think I’d even post if my closest friends had a baby!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I’m just surprised Princess Pickle wasn’t born in the Arch Walkway in the garden, covered in fake flowers in the light of the silvery moon, with the trees talking to them giving them life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Let be fair whatever Stacey calls her little girl none of you are going to like it, even if it’s the same name as your kids 🤨🤣🙈
ESPECIALLY if it’s the same as my kid!
Hearing her dulcet, breathless tones saying it on the gram would make me want to rename them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

If it is a planned homebirth then obviously there is a risk assessment done. However, for women that are not going to make it to hospital then a midwife HAS to attend regardless of risk assessment as it is safer to have a midwife than not. They will also be told to phone for an ambulance in case of emergency.

Reactions: 12
I have too many friends sharing the baby picture on their Instagram stories 🙈🙈 saying how emotional and happy they are. That’s not normal right? I don’t think I’d even post if my closest friends had a baby!
I’m pretty sure Stacey thrives on all this attention; she’s living the dream! 😆

Whilst most folk would find it weird, having strangers treat her like their best friend works well for Stacey (when let’s face it, she actually really doesn’t give a tit about them!)! This is why she’s constantly over sharing and making out the sheep are her extended family; it’s actually quite a shrewd move and a two-pronged enterprise. I mean, for one she knows she’ll make a fortune out of the sheep buying all her merchandise, related shite and stuff she endorses making her money and/or more ‘famous’, then for two, they share and share on, getting her more publicity and exposure and it’s repeating number one all over again! The woman is utterly shameless, but at least she’s good at it I suppose!! 😳🤦‍♀️😆

Reactions: 11
I’m just surprised Princess Pickle wasn’t born in the Arch Walkway in the garden, covered in fake flowers in the light of the silvery moon, with the trees talking to them giving them life 🙄
hang on I think you’ve just exposed her plans for the big name reveal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.