Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled by her timeline. The dads photo from 2 days ago - Monday. The day she gave birth? She’s in the garden with him with no baby bump right?
Good for her if she fancied going for a walk in the garden after giving birth. I’m just confused about how she managed to fit it all in. Cake. School run. Hospital. Home. Birth. Every single member of the family having skin to skin. Pumpkin patch (I joke). Cuppa in the garden. Making me feel like I was well lazy the days I spawned. 😂
DFD22B23-2625-4C11-84C7-26786EC66D5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve only had one baby so I get it might be different by the time you have your fourth but I COULD NOT be arsed to go outside for a walk with a cuppa in my garden (hospital grounds) or have my entire sodding family over for skin to skin and cuddles after I gave birth. I was so exhausted I didn’t even want to talk to my husband. I don’t get it? Why can’t she just enjoy the time with her new baby? But nope she has to get STRAIGHT on the gram

Reactions: 27
Wow it’s taken me since yesterday to make it through the threads since the arrival of pink Christ the second! Tattle as usual called nearly everything that went down so well done everyone! If we’d turned that “birth bingo” from a couple of threads back into a drinking game we’d all still be pissed now! Also will anyone who doesn’t think she’s a skanky smelly lying sell out please feck off to the hinch thread where they love her or the rave thread, I’ve never directed anyone to the rave thread before but ffs 🤣
Bit presumptuous 🤣 I’m on both threads and let me tell you - no “we” don’t love her over there 🤢 quite the opposite! It is possible to highly dislike the pair of them 👍🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m saying Trixie for the pink photo props name. Rex & Trixie, very popular in Battersea😂
My daughters friends dogs are called Rex and Trixie, my sister also has a dog called Trixie! Don’t mean to be awful but it sounds like a name a “lady of the night” would give herself as a persona 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit presumptuous 🤣 I’m on both threads and let me tell you - no “we” don’t love her over there 🤢 quite the opposite! It is possible to highly dislike the pair of them 👍🏼😂
In fairness we've had a lot of them from over there come on and try and make this into a Hinch thread and go on about how great Stacey is. I'm not saying all the Hinchers are like that and love Skanky as I know a few are on both thread and dislike both of them. It gets annoying when you get the Skanky lovers over here.

Reactions: 12
I’m baffled by her timeline. The dads photo from 2 days ago - Monday. The day she gave birth? She’s in the garden with him with no baby bump right?
Good for her if she fancied going for a walk in the garden after giving birth. I’m just confused about how she managed to fit it all in. Cake. School run. Hospital. Home. Birth. Every single member of the family having skin to skin. Pumpkin patch (I joke). Cuppa in the garden. Making me feel like I was well lazy the days I spawned. 😂
View attachment 796716
Couldn’t that just be an older photo?

Reactions: 6
To me that photo with her Dad is post birth on Monday. He’s wearing the same and she has her washed, straight hair as well as the same nails.

Reactions: 7
I see a comment In the Daily Mail saying Nadia broke the news about the baby’s birth before Staceys announcement. I missed that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which one did she share naked on the toilet?! Must have missed toilet gate lol
It was her best bubs that did it, not Stacey. Although i don’t doubt we shall be treated to the contents of the Pink Princesse Pickles nappy before long, just to prove she really is a girl her poo will be pink with glitter in it.

We can always rely on you to weed the hinchers out 🤣❤
Drives me nuts over there when they hold Stacey up to be some paragon of motherhood 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was her best bubs that did it, not Stacey. Although i don’t doubt we shall be treated to the contents of the Pink Princesse Pickles nappy before long, just to prove she really is a girl her poo will be pink with glitter in it.
It looks like Joe was putting a nappy on her in her story. That poor baby is minutes old and already lost all privacy 😔

Never mind Joe's hat, look at the slippers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see a comment In the Daily Mail saying Nadia broke the news about the baby’s birth before Staceys announcement. I missed that
Yeah me too, good old Nadia and her big mouth in fairness to stacey if this is true i would be pissed off! yeah she does her over the top tit but it's not her news to tell! Maybe the girl who put about Rosie saw it and that's her name!

Reactions: 10
I think the baby will be called Ruby... Sure we heard rex saying that on one of her stories a while ago. I mentioned Autumn a few months ago but I don't think she will now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.