Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs sake nobody cares about your nipples and shouldnt you be making sure she is feeding not reading whilst she's is latching she is 2 day old ffs put the phone down for half an hour

Suppose she needs to get used to a phone stuck near her 24/7

Reactions: 16
Bloody hell ! Skankys latest post i nearly threw up my lunch. So over the top all that smiling 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs sake nobody cares about your nipples and shouldnt you be making sure she is feeding not reading whilst she's is latching she is 2 day old ffs put the phone down for half an hour

Suppose she needs to get used to a phone stuck near her 24/7
Not that I would wish any affliction and ailment on that baby whatsoever and I mean that wholeheartedly, it would serve Stacey right if the poor bairn developed an irrational fear of smart phones and SS was advised by the Drs that the only thing for it was for her to never use a phone in her presence again! Poetic justice I would say! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else have huge false eyelashes on when they’d just given birth? Is it just me that looked like I’d been dug up for weeks afterwards?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone else have huge false eyelashes on when they’d just given birth? Is it just me that looked like I’d been dug up for weeks afterwards?!
She probably had a makeup artist there I mean why the hell not the whole family was there lol one more won't hurt 🤣😂

Reactions: 14
You don’t get to go home when you’re induced. You’re not allowed to be induced and then have a home birth because there’s a higher chance of needing intervention when you’re induced. Plus you don’t get to choose your induction day. Plus induction can take hours and hours and days. It’s just a little far fetched IMO
With my last baby I was in early labor when I had an appt with the midwife and she done a sweep, baby was born later that evening, in a planned home birth.

Reactions: 5
~ReLaTaBle~ stace sitting with a newborn still has her eyelashes on but don't worry she's messed her hair up a bit and mentioned her nipples just to keep up appearances

Reactions: 8
I would feel an absolute prick grinning like that into my phone and doing a fake laugh after every couple of words. I can imagine her finishing recording and her face instantly going blank again while she watches it on repeat and writes a caption.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Proper bunch of Odd bods aren't they her lot??
Who tf gets married on their sisters birthday

Reactions: 8
currently getting ready for my induction so if anyone want’s to gift me some huge lashes I would be entirely grateful. Of course you are all welcome with a camera and topless for some skin to skin. Only rule is you have to think of your own song for the montage I will be uploading to Instagram xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God I can't even explain why but her cheesy grin irritates the duck out of me

Reactions: 18
Her constant baby voice and squinty eyes is soooo annoying! You've just had a baby, grow up 🙄 Everything and I mean EVERYTHING she does is for social media and engagement, she can't even enjoy a few days with her newborn...instead it's more important to share with strangers about sore nipples and baby talk into her phone. Pathetic seriously, surely that stuff is kept between you and your closest people, plus I'm sure no one normal cares about her nipples 🤢🙃 Us normal people know with breastfeeding comes sore nipples, we just don't need to attention seek over it.

• Sick
Bloody hell ! Skankys latest post i nearly threw up my lunch. So over the top all that smiling 😩
She looks simple! 😆

Yes, I understand she’s happy as she’s finally got her baby girl and yadda, yadda, yadda, but why isn’t she sat cherishing time with her on her own rather than filming herself telling the world about her nipples and how sickeningly wonderful everyone and everything is! It really is beyond me! As for those eyelashes; something’s gone wrong there, she can barely open her bloody eyes and combined with her permanent inane grin she looks like she’s escaped from somewhere special! 🤦‍♀️😂

currently getting ready for my induction so if anyone want’s to gift me some huge lashes I would be entirely grateful. Of course you are all welcome with a camera and topless for some skin to skin. Only rule is you have to think of your own song for the montage I will be uploading to Instagram xxx
Can I keep my cap on though?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ the night she would make you want to have a stroll on the motorway 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.