Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she sitting on the floor just after giving birth???

Reactions: 8
I’m baffled by her timeline. The dads photo from 2 days ago - Monday. The day she gave birth? She’s in the garden with him with no baby bump right?
Good for her if she fancied going for a walk in the garden after giving birth. I’m just confused about how she managed to fit it all in. Cake. School run. Hospital. Home. Birth. Every single member of the family having skin to skin. Pumpkin patch (I joke). Cuppa in the garden. Making me feel like I was well lazy the days I spawned. 😂
View attachment 796716
Don’t forget the hay though? She’d have needed to get up and put the hay in the shed for the night so she can donate it to some poor unfortunate horses. Hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its weird the whole family are doing it though
I hope you mean skin to skin with the baby and not Stacey cos that would be weird. Strange family. Im really glad I don't have any family at all apart from my kids cos I know for a fact they would be a bunch of freaks with my luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was born at ‘pickle cottage’ we will never hear the end of it. Don’t get me started on ‘pickle cottage’ again. Naming your whole entire life over a pet name you call your kid when they’re little.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah me too, good old Nadia and her big mouth in fairness to stacey if this is true i would be pissed off! yeah she does her over the top tit but it's not her news to tell! Maybe the girl who put about Rosie saw it and that's her name!
Ha, ha, good old Nadia, that's hilarious if she stole Skankys thunder. It makes me like Nadia for that, I could imagine the Skank was fuming 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the nieces had her Ice skating costumes on when she met the baby. I think taking their clothes off is actually less germy than keeping them on. Also if the girls are staying there then maybe they took their clothes off to have a cuddle and then shower and pyjamas.

Reactions: 3
Its weird the whole family are doing it though
It is weird, you do skin on skin as the mum and the dad does, I've never known a tone else do it. I think she had them do it for the gram, not for hygiene reasons, as none of them lot care.about personal hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah he’s probably relieved to have a colleague to job share with to be fair. It’s no picnic clocking on for a 12 hour shift when you’re two- the only breaks you get are if you fall asleep in a dog bed. He’ll be pleased about the demotion as she will be doing overtime for sure

He gets some time off now we have pink pickle (I cringed when I worte that lol) to take some of the workload

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry just had to get this out (I'm not from around this thread) she's 32!!!! I thought she was way older than me for some reason! I'm 33 and I can't believe it! Only just 32 as well, wtf!!

• Haha
Oh there we go back to her scruffy self woth her ridiculous grin no fancy hair today lol

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe Hoe kept his cap on the whole time while she was in labour and whilst holding his new born daughter. What a bleeping pair of chavs. On another note, I bet they choose a traditional name. Hmm 🤔 … Jemima maybe 🤔

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe Hoe kept his cap on the whole time while she was in labour and whilst holding his new born daughter. What a bleeping pair of chavs. On another note, I bet they choose a traditional name. Hmm 🤔 … Jemima maybe 🤔
I'd of ripped the hat off him 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was born at ‘pickle cottage’ we will never hear the end of it. Don’t get me started on ‘pickle cottage’ again. Naming your whole entire life over a pet name you call your kid when they’re little.
I can’t believe I thought it was cute when I first started following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ha, ha, good old Nadia, that's hilarious if she stole Skankys thunder. It makes me like Nadia for that, I could imagine the Skank was fuming 🤣🤣
Whilst I normally find Nadia about as alluring as a smear test I have to say if this is true she’s flown up in my estimation! Absolutely priceless! 😆🙌

It’s a double whammy too as Hinch will be stotting as well! I can just see her stamping her foot and bitching ‘I’m meant to be her best friend and meant to know everything before everyone else, it’s not fair!!’

*sings* ‘Oh happy day!’,🎶 it’s even brought out the gospel in me! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.