Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine it’s in the home birth kit, everything necessary for a straightforward delivery. They aren’t going to want to risk sending her to hospital with COVID around unless it’s necessary. Although this was like the birth of Jesus so there was probably a donkey in the corner and the Three Wise Men outside the door waiting to lavish Princess with Pink tit, Fejkas and Dimes Bars to welcome her into the world of Instagram.
Stop it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would imagine it’s in the home birth kit, everything necessary for a straightforward delivery. They aren’t going to want to risk sending her to hospital with COVID around unless it’s necessary. Although this was like the birth of Jesus so there was probably a donkey in the corner and the Three Wise Men outside the door waiting to lavish Princess with Pink tit, Fejkas and Dimes Bars to welcome her into the world of Instagram.
This thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did everyone have to remove there top. Why is her niece laying with the baby and a cross over cover over her. They are not very comfortable photos to see.
would they not have to have all isolated before the baby’s birth. Did they not all need to sanitise the house and themselves, why was a baby allowed to be born in squalor! She could have had her in the hay!!!

Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m being a bit melodramatic (ponders if that’s the right word but I can’t think of a better one atm! 🤔) but I too found the whole situation really quite sad and actually more than that, it was almost like she’d sold her soul. I’m not explaining this very well but I guess what I mean is she literally has put a price, be it monetary or in renown terms, on her giving birth and having a daughter. 😳 Because of this she has now shared with literally anyone and everyone what, I think at least, should have been a private and intimate moment between her, Joe, the baby’s brothers and whichever other family members they wished to include and now that’s done, that’s it, it can never be undone. That special moment has become, like so much else in Stacey’s life, a commodity, something she can trade for TV appearances and book deals, for baby clothing and merchandise ranges and post-natal products for mothers, for years of clothing ranges and accessories for girls, oh the list is endless, and that, I do find sad.😐

I dunno, it just feels like SS thinks it’s a big old game and is making no mind of any future consequences whatever they may be, for her or her children. I think the easiest way to put it in ‘real’ terms is there is no way anyone, even Stacey, would let a complete stranger into their house and spend time with their children. She wouldn’t have dreamt of having any Tom, Dick or Harriet march in off the street and let themselves into her bedroom whilst she was giving birth or let them wander around the nursery or to look around her kids bedrooms and would be utterly horrified if anyone tried to do so. I think what Stacey is missing is that effectively though that’s what she is doing by posting every mortal thing on Instagram. Sadly there are some really bleeping strange people out there and she has no control over who is viewing anything she posts. Scary thought eh?! 🤔😐😳
I couldn’t agree more with you, as someone else says the picture of baby with all the hands on her is so prophetic, it’s literally saying “yep, everyone in the world will have a hand in your life” and the poor kid has no say in it at all.

Im so tired of the insta huns banging on and on about the bullying of their idols yet they’re perfectly okay with the exploitation of the children. There needs to be some serious investigating and laws put in place as to what can and can’t be shared, in years to come there are going to be huge prices to pay for what these parents have done. My kids (in their 20s) moan if I show a friend a cute pic of them as a toddler, they’d never have forgiven me for doing what these people are doing. Stacey massively crossed a line for me with the foreskin story, wrong on every level, she lost any defence she may have had for what people say about her. Same as the other bint showing her son naked on the toilet. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did everyone have to remove there top. Why is her niece laying with the baby and a cross over cover over her. They are not very comfortable photos to see.
would they not have to have all isolated before the baby’s birth. Did they not all need to sanitise the house and themselves, why was a baby allowed to be born in squalor! She could have had her in the hay!!!
Im stunned that any of them thought this was okay with a newborn. For bonding purposes it should just be mom and dad at the very start, health visitors don’t encourage passing the baby around and certainly not at the moment. Anything for the pictures, I can’t wait to see the montages to follow from head Dave the Percy Photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I got it right about the pic having all their hands in it and that they love her already. Looks like someone has their left and right hand there to look like Harry was there. I’m glad she arrived safely and healthy. But looking very Swash. But whether she looked Swash or Solomon, she was never going to win.
There are only 6 hands.. The 4 boys, Stacey and Mick.... The two hands bottom right a
Nothings far fetched when it comes to this woman..Shes lied through her teeth the past 4 months (shortest/longest pregnancy ever) knowing when she was due, knowing she was how far along gone and that she was having a girl. Spouted all that insincere miscarriage stuff and then actually flaunted it every second of every day since. She's an attention seeker whose already cashing in on her baby.
*I'm not saying no one can be happy, but shes ignorant, selfish and self-centered. Shes said it herself "sorry for the baby spam but..." So not sorry cz she doesnt have to share everything to the world. dislike her devious ways.
Also no I'm not a bitter woman struggling to conceive before anyone jumps on me lol she just pisses me off with her me me me attitude.
"Insincere miscarriage stuff" that's a bit to far, coming from someone who has had 2 miscarriages in the space of a year of eachother... To find out your pregnant after a miscarriage and to see it progressing the way it should is a whole different level.... A baby after a miscarriage means everything and is so so precious

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her sister’s story is quite cute even if she looks like could be Stacey’s mum. Why are the nieces stripped off too? Thought skin to skin was for parents? I met my great niece as a newborn a few weeks ago and didn’t take my top off once, promise 😂 Neither did my kids. We did all sanitise and stagger visiting their cottage (not Pickle Cottage 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree totally. There are plenty of people (famous or not) who only share an image such as a foot or blanket bundle etc to share a birth announcement- and most of us have our accounts set to private too with only our approved followers having the access. Aside from seeing their newborn actually exit the birth canal I feel like I was in the room seeing the whole thing! I don’t want to see it, it feels intrusive and I’m baffled as to why they would deem it normal to have millions of strangers see it. Where’s the intimacy? Where’s the privacy? I don’t doubt for a second that they will cherish this baby and I’m pleased all was healthy and well- a new baby is a blessing. Imagine though if you were told ‘oh when you were born we showed the whole thing to the internet and even before you arrived actually. Everything you’ve done since has been on it too and you had no say. Strangers, fans and perverts alike all saw everthing about you from when you were minutes old’ no thank you!

when are these celebs going to wake up and see this is not ethical?
They’re too busy feeling sorry for themselves because the whole world isn’t worshipping at their feet and is starting to see through them. They really think they are something special and their huns need to wake up and realise this isnt a friend of theirs posting a pic for a few to see, it’s a professional, doing a job and selling their children’s lives and their own souls, all for coin in the bank and they are falling for it. It really is the best long con going.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There are only 6 hands.. The 4 boys, Stacey and Mick.... The two hands bottom right a

"Insincere miscarriage stuff" that's a bit to far, coming from someone who has had 2 miscarriages in the space of a year of eachother... To find out your pregnant after a miscarriage and to see it progressing the way it should is a whole different level.... A baby after a miscarriage means everything and is so so precious
Not Rexs hand. The hands to make it look like all 4 boys are there. I think one boy showing two hands. The fingernails are the same.

Reactions: 5
It was my 13th Wedding Anniversary on Monday I won’t be writing that on any of their posts tho 🤣🤣
I had steroids injected in both knees on that day, it was meant to be that I share that with Pink Princess Pickle, that day shall never be forgotten. The pain of those huge bleeping needles being driven into my knees was nothing compared to what poor Stace went through 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t agree more with you, as someone else says the picture of baby with all the hands on her is so prophetic, it’s literally saying “yep, everyone in the world will have a hand in your life” and the poor kid has no say in it at all.

Im so tired of the insta huns banging on and on about the bullying of their idols yet they’re perfectly okay with the exploitation of the children. There needs to be some serious investigating and laws put in place as to what can and can’t be shared, in years to come there are going to be huge prices to pay for what these parents have done. My kids (in their 20s) moan if I show a friend a cute pic of them as a toddler, they’d never have forgiven me for doing what these people are doing. Stacey massively crossed a line for me with the foreskin story, wrong on every level, she lost any defence she may have had for what people say about her. Same as the other bint showing her son naked on the toilet. Wrong, wrong, wrong.
whne I took a photo of my 9 yr old in his school uniform in the first day back to school to shed to his grandparents he said you’re not putting that on Facebook are you? And also when he won a trophy at his sports club I took a photo amd he didn’t want me to send it to school for their weekly newsletter, I didn’t do either, it’s his privacy and I would never go against that. These parents need to think really seriously about what they are doing, sadly the money comes first and all those in her ‘extended online family’ need to realise they are funding pickle cottage, and pickle lifestyle, she is not remotely interested in any of them, sadly they are so gullible they don’t even understand if all.

Reactions: 17
I’m actually surprised we saw a picture of the gherkin so soon and there wasn’t an exclusive magazine deal.
Maybe no-one wanted to buy pervy Dave’s photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time someone says sweep 🤮
oh God me too. When I was having my first, a midwife with really massive fingers did an examination then just proceeded to give me a sweep without even asking. It was absolutely horrendous.

No way was the home birth unplanned. Shower curtain is a dead giveaway.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I liked the full make up, fake lashes, jumper off the shoulder, posing, and generally being unreal, who the duck puts on lashes unless of course they were from the day before eeeekkkkkkk...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quite a few huns have accidentally navigated themselves over to here today haven’t they?
Beg she doesn’t call her Rosie, just reminds me of Rosie and Jim 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because he's a baldy in denial and the hair transplants haven't been as successful as he hoped.

Which one did she share naked on the toilet?! Must have missed toilet gate lol

Reactions: 1

What story? Im late to the thread but what is with ppl filming birth vlogs etc its the most private and personal thing...i don't get it

Reactions: 3

I didn't intend on offending anyone, I'm sorry if I've offended you, I absolutely agree it is so precious. Which is why I found her very insensitive considering she shared about miscarriage and then flaunted her bump at every given chance. You are allowed to be happy at your precious pregnancy after a loss but does it need to be so public. I dont believe so especially when she will have had supportive messages off others trying. To then over share to the same 'fans' is too far for me. If anything I'd think someone would be scared to share just in case.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.