Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she will string it out for awhile before announcing the name. I see her sister did a montage too. So her sister lied as she said she was at the hq all day then went to the pumpkin patch which obviously she was at staceys.
I'm now thinking the pumpkin patch was at the weekend and she threw it on there to keep people off the trail as don't forget the strange ones even dm'd her to see if Stacey was giving birth lol

Reactions: 5
Wow it’s taken me since yesterday to make it through the threads since the arrival of pink Christ the second! Tattle as usual called nearly everything that went down so well done everyone! If we’d turned that “birth bingo” from a couple of threads back into a drinking game we’d all still be pissed now! Also will anyone who doesn’t think she’s a skanky smelly lying sell out please feck off to the hinch thread where they love her or the rave thread, I’ve never directed anyone to the rave thread before but ffs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I won't believe cash cow number 2 was born on her birthday until I see a birth certificate. I think she's been here at least a week or two.

Wow it’s taken me since yesterday to make it through the threads since the arrival of pink Christ the second! Tattle as usual called nearly everything that went down so well done everyone! If we’d turned that “birth bingo” from a couple of threads back into a drinking game we’d all still be pissed now! Also will anyone who doesn’t think she’s a skanky smelly lying sell out please feck off to the hinch thread where they love her or the rave thread, I’ve never directed anyone to the rave thread before but ffs 🤣
Ha, ha, I feel like I was constantly directing people there a few threads ago. The Hinchers will get bored soon and go back to her thread. It does get boring though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I won't believe cash cow number 2 was born on her birthday until I see a birth certificate. I think she's been here at least a week or two.
Na as much as she's annoying I don't think she would do that she would have to pretend every year and it would confuse baby in time, i do think it's just a coincidence which we'll never hear the end off lol

Reactions: 11
Na as much as she's annoying I don't think she would do that she would have to pretend every year and it would confuse baby in time, i do think it's just a coincidence which we'll never hear the end off lol
I wouldn't put it past her

Reactions: 7
Bet she’s called the baby “favourite” bc let’s be honest here she’s going to be 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know if she and her sister speak with their mum. They’re always doing stuff with their dad, yet we never see the mum or mentioned

Does anyone know if she and her sister speak with their mum. They’re always doing stuff with their dad, yet we never see the mum or mentioned
She was at tha baby shower, I think she must like to be out the limelight as Stacey even said she was thinking about a home birth so her mum could be there

Reactions: 6
Have they banished Mick to one of his cupboards? We've only seen his hand since the arrival of the girl she wanted him to be

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ha, ha, I feel like I was constantly directing people there a few threads ago. The Hinchers will get bored soon and go back to her thread. It does get boring though 🤣
We can always rely on you to weed the hinchers out 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why so much hatred towards them?
I’m just curious, I haven’t been following her for long 🤣
Check out the Wiki (red button on the left at top of thread). You won't believe the amount of lies once you start reading!! The worst for me was curling Rex's hair and pretending their natural 🙄 and doing un disclosed ads on a hospital bed while her 2 your old was having plastic surgery.

Reactions: 21
I’m saying Trixie for the pink photo props name. Rex & Trixie, very popular in Battersea😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.