Stacey Solomon #46 Princess Pickle's finally here, Mick’s in the annexe by the end of the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I saw that and somebody was recording, I really.hope.that was the sister, otherwise it looks like it was an outing to Staceys for the birth 🤣😂
Its most likely the midwife- if they’re not physical hands on delivering the baby they’re very happy to take photos etc for you to help capture the moment.

Anything other than perv dad doing it 😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
If it’s not a planned homebirth, don’t you have to go hospital after? One of my friends had a homebirth, not out of choice, and had to go via ambulance to maternity once the baby was here. I don’t think the midwife got there in time, so maybe that’s the difference?
Not always, if the pregnancy has been low risk and mum and baby are doing well then there’s not always a need to send them in to hospital :) if the tear isn’t too bad they can suture at home too so all depends on situation :)

Reactions: 5
All I can imagine is her dad and his salad fingers right up to the grand opening ready to catch Fejka

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not always, if the pregnancy has been low risk and mum and baby are doing well then there’s not always a need to send them in to hospital :) if the tear isn’t too bad they can suture at home too so all depends on situation :)
Maybe it’s different rules for different trusts because my friend was fine, can’t remember if she had stitches? But like someone said a bit upthread… what about the vitamin k jab? Would the midwives bring that out if it was an unplanned home birth? Or do they have to go hospital? Just doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 3
I also planned a homebirth here (in the UK) and I used to be a midwife. I just find it extremely hard to believe that a 4th baby was coming SO FAST but she had time to get the community midwives out, her sister round, someone else to clearly mind Rex and have the stuff needed for a homebirth there waiting... For a baby that decided to come there and then? 🤔🤔 It just doesn't add up!
I used to be a midwife too and where I am community midwifes carried everything they would need including gas and air in their car incase they were called to an unplanned homebirth.
Obviously the too fast thing is exaggerated because it's her and it was obviously planned but it is possible to have an unplanned homebirth with midwives, all equipment and gas and air.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I’ve just been back on her stories and no where did she mention she didn’t plan a home delivery- she just said she regretted not staying in hospital for an epidural that’s not her saying she never planned a home delivery!

And also it’s pretty impossible to push a baby out on a selected day! So for everyone saying she “planned it to come on her birthday” come on! Look at what you are really saying! It’s literally impossible to push a baby out when you fancy just because it’s your birthday.

Her family have had one of the happiest times and all you want to do is pick it apart and pull her to pieces. Her and her family don’t owe you anything
Thank you new member.
Cheers.

Back on it.Stace is a massive knobhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe I’m being a bit melodramatic (ponders if that’s the right word but I can’t think of a better one atm! 🤔) but I too found the whole situation really quite sad and actually more than that, it was almost like she’d sold her soul. I’m not explaining this very well but I guess what I mean is she literally has put a price, be it monetary or in renown terms, on her giving birth and having a daughter. 😳 Because of this she has now shared with literally anyone and everyone what, I think at least, should have been a private and intimate moment between her, Joe, the baby’s brothers and whichever other family members they wished to include and now that’s done, that’s it, it can never be undone. That special moment has become, like so much else in Stacey’s life, a commodity, something she can trade for TV appearances and book deals, for baby clothing and merchandise ranges and post-natal products for mothers, for years of clothing ranges and accessories for girls, oh the list is endless, and that, I do find sad.😐

I dunno, it just feels like SS thinks it’s a big old game and is making no mind of any future consequences whatever they may be, for her or her children. I think the easiest way to put it in ‘real’ terms is there is no way anyone, even Stacey, would let a complete stranger into their house and spend time with their children. She wouldn’t have dreamt of having any Tom, Dick or Harriet march in off the street and let themselves into her bedroom whilst she was giving birth or let them wander around the nursery or to look around her kids bedrooms and would be utterly horrified if anyone tried to do so. I think what Stacey is missing is that effectively though that’s what she is doing by posting every mortal thing on Instagram. Sadly there are some really bleeping strange people out there and she has no control over who is viewing anything she posts. Scary thought eh?! 🤔😐😳
There will be some bollocks about her fans being her family

It’s a sad fact of life now nothing is sacred on any social media to some people and they’ve got to keep those £‘s rolling in haven’t they as their shelf life as ‘entertainers’ is limited

If you look at it we only really see a tiny bit of their staged life nothing else but I agree with you about the birth thing

but hey 4.7 million followers 1 million 775,831.00 views and 77,652.00 comments on the baby’s birth that cash register will be singing ££££££££££££

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I used to be a midwife too and where I am community midwifes carried everything they would need including gas and air in their car incase they were called to an unplanned homebirth.
Obviously the too fast thing is exaggerated because it's her and it was obviously planned but it is possible to have an unplanned homebirth with midwives, all equipment and gas and air.
It’s not entirely impossible for her to have had a slow early labour , been out n about for awhile, gone home n organised her family to come around to mind the other kids only
For things to kick off before leaving …

Not a SS fan at all….. small bit defensive about babies coming accidentally at home 😂

• Heart
I agree totally. There are plenty of people (famous or not) who only share an image such as a foot or blanket bundle etc to share a birth announcement- and most of us have our accounts set to private too with only our approved followers having the access. Aside from seeing their newborn actually exit the birth canal I feel like I was in the room seeing the whole thing! I don’t want to see it, it feels intrusive and I’m baffled as to why they would deem it normal to have millions of strangers see it. Where’s the intimacy? Where’s the privacy? I don’t doubt for a second that they will cherish this baby and I’m pleased all was healthy and well- a new baby is a blessing. Imagine though if you were told ‘oh when you were born we showed the whole thing to the internet and even before you arrived actually. Everything you’ve done since has been on it too and you had no say. Strangers, fans and perverts alike all saw everthing about you from when you were minutes old’ no thank you!

when are these celebs going to wake up and see this is not ethical?

Maybe I’m being a bit melodramatic (ponders if that’s the right word but I can’t think of a better one atm! 🤔) but I too found the whole situation really quite sad and actually more than that, it was almost like she’d sold her soul. I’m not explaining this very well but I guess what I mean is she literally has put a price, be it monetary or in renown terms, on her giving birth and having a daughter. 😳 Because of this she has now shared with literally anyone and everyone what, I think at least, should have been a private and intimate moment between her, Joe, the baby’s brothers and whichever other family members they wished to include and now that’s done, that’s it, it can never be undone. That special moment has become, like so much else in Stacey’s life, a commodity, something she can trade for TV appearances and book deals, for baby clothing and merchandise ranges and post-natal products for mothers, for years of clothing ranges and accessories for girls, oh the list is endless, and that, I do find sad.😐

I dunno, it just feels like SS thinks it’s a big old game and is making no mind of any future consequences whatever they may be, for her or her children. I think the easiest way to put it in ‘real’ terms is there is no way anyone, even Stacey, would let a complete stranger into their house and spend time with their children. She wouldn’t have dreamt of having any Tom, Dick or Harriet march in off the street and let themselves into her bedroom whilst she was giving birth or let them wander around the nursery or to look around her kids bedrooms and would be utterly horrified if anyone tried to do so. I think what Stacey is missing is that effectively though that’s what she is doing by posting every mortal thing on Instagram. Sadly there are some really bleeping strange people out there and she has no control over who is viewing anything she posts. Scary thought eh?! 🤔😐😳

Reactions: 15
I'm happy for them and it's good princess pickle has arrived safe and well.....but on the other side I was a wee bit sad watching the stories. Why would you want to post such a personal and private time to millions of people (most of who you don't know, no we are not her extended family, no matter what you say Stace).
It's another child who has very little choice in getting paraded out on social media for money and free stuff.

The bed room was so totally done for the birth, if she wanted a home birth well that is totally up to her, she just doesn't need to lie about it, and the whole family there watching, is there really any need? They don't seem to do anything privately at all, I think it's all a wee bit strange to be honest.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she will string it out for awhile before announcing the name. I see her sister did a montage too. So her sister lied as she said she was at the hq all day then went to the pumpkin patch which obviously she was at staceys.

Maybe it’s different rules for different trusts because my friend was fine, can’t remember if she had stitches? But like someone said a bit upthread… what about the vitamin k jab? Would the midwives bring that out if it was an unplanned home birth? Or do they have to go hospital? Just doesn’t make sense to me
I would imagine it’s in the home birth kit, everything necessary for a straightforward delivery. They aren’t going to want to risk sending her to hospital with COVID around unless it’s necessary. Although this was like the birth of Jesus so there was probably a donkey in the corner and the Three Wise Men outside the door waiting to lavish Princess with Pink tit, Fejkas and Dimes Bars to welcome her into the world of Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she not concerned that her new princess will have suffer with identity theft when she is older. Imagine millions know her d.o.b. Everyone can google the answers to her secret questions when she opens her first account.
First home: pickle cottage
Favourite pet: abandoned Mitsy
Mothers maiden name: solomon soul seller
Favourite food: pickle

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.