Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at his breakfasts she feeds him how does he not have the shits everyday? Does he ever get carbs or fibre? I wouldn’t want to change them nappies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The silence in this thread today could be because we are all out enjoying the sun/working etc.
This is the first I've been into tattle today

Reactions: 2
“Sorting out our haletosis problem”
Tattle either has a insta smellagram feature or SS is a lurker 😝

• Haha
I think that scrunched up face Rex is doing is him mimicking Stacy when she does her ridiculous laugh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
does anyone think Rex sleeps looooooads? Is that maybe why he wakes up so much in the night for her? .. I can’t get over how cute he is though he’s like a little old man in a baby’s body 😂🥺

she also looks so much nicer when she brushes and washes her hair W O W
My baby’s almost one he sleeps loads to be fair. Minimum 4 hours of naps throughout the day bed at 6.30/7 all night. If he woke up during the night I’d probably shorten these though. Love how Rex will just sleep anywhere through anything my baby was like that for months not anymore sadly. I have to say though Rex really is adorable if I watch her story’s I will always be smiling at a video of him he’s such a character

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Stacey has done as much as she can to highlight BLM. If she posted loads of links or a detailed post, she'd get called out because people would say she's been told to post it. This way, she's highlighting there's something more important than Instagram stories and her followers can do their own research. It's not exactly hard to find out what's going on at the moment.

• Heart
"Rioting needs to stop"

No. Racism needs to stop.

If anyone thinks the rioting is the biggest issue here, then perhaps you need to read the posts on instagram, then read them again. 😐🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought the point of blackout Tuesday was for celebrity’s to stop posting ad’s for a day and they’re usual stories and spread the message instead? Instead all Iv seen is ‘stay silent and watch’ I mean isn’t that the problem?!

Reactions: 5
I believe some activists have asked for silence and learning and some have asked for muting yourselves and amplifying Black voices. I’ve seen both sides of the arguments from brilliant activists I follow. I’ve personally chosen mute and amplify all week (not that I’m in anyway an influencer but ygwim)
Obviously we can’t police who’s truly learning when silent today but the hope seems to be hitting pause and coming back fighting tomorrow. Idk I’m no expert but I’m intently reading and learning from black voices as best I can and they’re the general opinions I’ve seen🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I thought the point of blackout Tuesday was for celebrity’s to stop posting ad’s for a day and they’re usual stories and spread the message instead? Instead all Iv seen is ‘stay silent and watch’ I mean isn’t that the problem?!
I agree. I’m not articulate enough but I agree with @scarrednotscared in the sense that people just posting a black square are just jumping on a bandwagon so to speak

D55F106A-3F4A-41BC-9CCC-B2C18ED9C758.png EC995A16-6975-48F0-8CB8-9D6394DB8FD1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree. I’m not articulate enough but I agree with @scarrednotscared in the sense that people just posting a black square are just jumping on a bandwagon so to speak

View attachment 143905View attachment 143906
Yep I Hope influencers like Stacey are actually learning and educating themselves and not just posting a square and forgetting the meaning.. i jusr didn’t like how she wrote ‘today is a day to be silent’ it’s absolutly is NOT a day to be silent! It’s a day to stand up and unite against racism and help those who’s voices aren’t been Hurd!

Reactions: 6
I really hope she is too and she's encouraged even 1% of her 3M followers to do the same.

Reactions: 1
I don't follow Stacey so not sure but why does she hardly ever mention her older 2 children? Why is she so obsessed with Rex compared to other 2? Surely she loves them all equally? I know Rex is a baby and needs more attention but the other 2 are still kids.

Also maybe unpopular opinion but I don't think Rex is cute. Why do people get obsessed with other people's children? He is just a kid.

Last edited:
I don't follow Stacey so not sure but why does she hardly ever mention her older 2 children?
This question gets asked all the time - she has stated publicly that she asks them before posting and generally they don’t want to be on her Instagram. The oldest is featured a lot more than the middle child though. I am sure if the kids allowed it she would have all three on continually. Obviously she can’t ask Rex if he consents to being plastered all over the internet

Reactions: 1
I don't follow Stacey so not sure but why does she hardly ever mention her older 2 children? Why is she so obsessed with Rex compared to other 2? Surely she loves them all equally? I know Rex is a baby and needs more attention but the other 2 are still kids.

Also maybe unpopular opinion but I don't think Rex is cute. Why do people get obsessed with other people's children? He is ju
Her older 2 have said they don’t want to be on her social media but funny enough she seems to post embarassing things about them.. I think she favours Rex too.. and it’s very obvious

& id never call a kid ugly but I agree with what you’ve said to be quite honest! 🥴but I do think he’s very clever!

Reactions: 3
Her older 2 have said they don’t want to be on her social media but funny enough she seems to post embarassing things about them.. I think she favours Rex too.. and it’s very obvious

& id never call a kid ugly but I agree with what you’ve said to be quite honest! 🥴but I do think he’s very clever!

Sure the older kids don't want to be on Instagram but what's with the cheap and tacky good morning post with Rex every morning? Those videos are so stages though! Who wakes up and lies in bed for 10 minutes whilst trying to laugh at a camera??

I can understand that but where are the older 2 when she is taking her cheap and tacky good morning video with Rex in the morning? Then she stories all day spending time with him and you can't spot the older 2 anywhere near the scene? It's just a selfie of her and Rex. Surely the older 2 think what the hell is mummy doing taking pictures with Rex all day? Does she ask them to get out of the camera lens so she can take a picture with Rex to post it on social media? I would feel left out if my mum did that all day everyday! It's all so fake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.