Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find it strange that Rex is now one years old and doesn’t have any proper bedtime routine? Like in the evening when she’s watching tv or whatever he’s always led there asleep with her? Surely she should use that time to spend Quality time with joe, I know once my two are in bed in the evening (2 and 4 months) I really cherish that time with my partner.
Completely agree. Especially since she has 3 kids you’d think she would be rushing to put him down in his cot for the night and to chill out on the couch in front of the tv.

In my house as soon as 5 o’clock hits and I know it’s dinner time, bath bed and asleep for 7 I’m like yipee another day done😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gooooooooood mornin’, goooood mornin,! 🎵

Amazing how one song can piss you off for the rest of the morning 😂😂
I know, right?! It ruins my morning. I like the song and I quite like Stacey (well, sometimes) but the same cheesy smile and the same song is irrationally irrational. Am fully aware it’s my problem and perhaps lockdown has got to me.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just don’t get the snacks she makes! Yeah they look good and it’s nice she makes such and effort, but they’re such a weird concoction of ingredients, who wants to eat dry bread and blackberries? I don’t get it...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
OK, I have to get this off my chest. I have nothing against Stacy as she seems very sweet. But for the love of God what are these snacks?! Dry bread with some blackberries and blueberries on top? WHAT IS THAT?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OK, I have to get this off my chest. I have nothing against Stacy as she seems very sweet. But for the love of God what are these snacks?! Dry bread with some blackberries and blueberries on top? WHAT IS THAT?!
So glad she is not my mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obsessed with Susans, and pointless snacks. Prepping us all for a book on making tat?

Reactions: 22
New thread created

Please reply on there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.