Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also maybe unpopular opinion but I don't think Rex is cute. Why do people get obsessed with other people's children? He is just a kid.
I don't think Rex is a generically cute baby, but what I find cute is just how smiley he is & how much he laughs. He is just such a laid back baby & that's what makes him cute. Some baby's can look like cherubs, but scream the house & listening to baby scream & cry is exhausting & not at all cute. Honestly smiley placid baby's no matter what they look like are just cute.

Reactions: 12
I don't think Rex is a generically cute baby, but what I find cute is just how smiley he is & how much he laughs. He is just such a laid back baby & that's what makes him cute. Some baby's can look like cherubs, but scream the house & listening to baby scream & cry is exhausting & not at all cute. Honestly smiley placid baby's no matter what they look like are just cute.
I think he’s adorable, like you say it’s his little personality that makes him so lovely!

Reactions: 11
Sure the older kids don't want to be on Instagram but what's with the cheap and tacky good morning post with Rex every morning? Those videos are so stages though! Who wakes up and lies in bed for 10 minutes whilst trying to laugh at a camera??

I can understand that but where are the older 2 when she is taking her cheap and tacky good morning video with Rex in the morning? Then she stories all day spending time with him and you can't spot the older 2 anywhere near the scene? It's just a selfie of her and Rex. Surely the older 2 think what the hell is mummy doing taking pictures with Rex all day? Does she ask them to get out of the camera lens so she can take a picture with Rex to post it on social media? I would feel left out if my mum did that all day everyday! It's all so fake
Your note alone half the threads about her staged Instagram videos 😂 people get a bit touchy talking about her older kids but I do agree they’re never lurking in the background and she made a point of saying they’re game times restricted to certain days and times so I do sit and wonder what exactly are they doing .. surely they can’t sit in their rooms all day

Reactions: 2
Your note alone half the threads about her staged Instagram videos 😂 people get a bit touchy talking about her older kids but I do agree they’re never lurking in the background and she made a point of saying they’re game times restricted to certain days and times so I do sit and wonder what exactly are they doing .. surely they can’t sit in their rooms all day

Exactly! If they are doing something together as a family then the kids would be in the background in the shot but they are never there! They are constantly somewhere else.

Exactly! If they are doing something together as a family then the kids would be in the background in the shot but they are never there! They are constantly somewhere else.
Yeah it’s strange, they’re Apparantly split 50/50 with their dads but I think they may possibly be at their dads more then their mums! Nothing wrong with it but it’s the only thing that justifies them not been around alot

Reactions: 3
Surely even her loyal followers have to be sick of seen her with the pickle and that good morning song every bloody morning. I feel like smashing my phone it infuriates me now 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I was just thinking about the friendship between Stacey and hinch. Does anybody else find it strange that they’re apparently besties yet joe and Jamie don’t seem to be mates? I mean surely if you were that good friend with someone as they like to portray, their partners would also seem to at least acknowledge each other? Not saying you have to be besties with the partners of all your other half’s friends but surely you’d at least seem to acknowledge one another? Double dates? Etc

maybe just me and my partne are weird but any close friends we have we always include their partners too. I stress close friends, I don’t expect to be friends with everyone of his pals partners lol

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I was just thinking about the friendship between Stacey and hinch. Does anybody else find it strange that they’re apparently besties yet joe and Jamie don’t seem to be mates? I mean surely if you were that good friend with someone as they like to portray, their partners would also seem to at least acknowledge each other? Not saying you have to be besties with the partners of all your other half’s friends but surely you’d at least seem to acknowledge one another? Double dates? Etc

maybe just me and my partne are weird but any close friends we have we always include their partners too. I stress close friends, I don’t expect to be friends with everyone of his pals partners lol
Nah, my husband and I don’t do double dates with my best friends’ partners (mainly because they’re knobs 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s strange, they’re Apparantly split 50/50 with their dads but I think they may possibly be at their dads more then their mums! Nothing wrong with it but it’s the only thing that justifies them not been around alot
The oldest one was supposed to be at his dads last week for half term but Stacey said that he wanted to come home after a day and so spent the rest of the week with Stacey. So I don’t think that he at least can spend more than half the time with his dad 🤷‍♀️

The oldest one was supposed to be at his dads last week for half term but Stacey said that he wanted to come home after a day and so spent the rest of the week with Stacey. So I don’t think that he at least can spend more than half the time with his dad 🤷‍♀️
Maybe allowed more gaming time then she says then since their barely about , it they must be very quiet boys .. can’t get a minutes peace in my house 🥴😩

Most of my friends have kids the same age as her boys and they certainly dont sit with mum and dad in the same room for hours on end.
Stacy has a family room so they could well spend time in there or more likely up in their bedrooms as kids that age do.
We dont get full 360 shots so perhaps she films or photographs accordingly to make sure they aren't in shot when they dont want to be.

Remember that 90% of what you see on her gram will be carefully stage managed and wont reflect their true life

Reactions: 8

It's a manufactured friendship imo

Reactions: 5

I’d die of if my boyfriend asked me for a double date with my friends and her other half although my boyfriend barely even talks to my friends 😂 so no i don’t think it’s unusual but I do think their friendships genuine at all.. I think jealously swirls around both of them & I think they intentionally play on tattlers and make us believe they’ve fell out just so they can post something together and say we all talk rubbish 😂🥴

but I dont beleive they actually like eachother.. they live lives so differently I thought Stacey had a cheek when she went round to hinchs with her tacky tension rods clipping crisps to them saying hinch needed to sort her cupboards out..when she clearly never 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's a manufactured friendship imo
I guess this is what I was getting At with my post really.

I’d die of if my boyfriend asked me for a double date with my friends and her other half although my boyfriend barely even talks to my friends 😂 so no i don’t think it’s unusual but I do think their friendships genuine at all.. I think jealously swirls around both of them & I think they intentionally play on tattlers and make us believe they’ve fell out just so they can post something together and say we all talk rubbish 😂🥴

but I dont beleive they actually like eachother.. they live lives so differently I thought Stacey had a cheek when she went round to hinchs with her tacky tension rods clipping crisps to them saying hinch needed to sort her cupboards out..when she clearly never 🥴
yeah that was cheeky haha! I do think you’re right, they’re quite calculated in what they post. Definitely playing up to things

Somethings been niggling me about her behaviour and I figured out what it was...she reminds me of my brother who is on the autistic spectrum. He can't read social cues and struggles with humour, so he laughs at inappropriate moments, or when he thinks she "should" laugh, and this is what Stacey reminds me of. Those ridiculous snorting laughs at random junctures in a sentence, at things that aren't even mildly amusing. She is trying to hard to seem lighthearted and funny but doesn't have a clue.

P.s I'm not saying Stacey is autistic or any such like, just that her random laughs remind me of my brother.

Reactions: 5
Somethings been niggling me about her behaviour and I figured out what it was...she reminds me of my brother who is on the autistic spectrum. He can't read social cues and struggles with humour, so he laughs at inappropriate moments, or when he thinks she "should" laugh, and this is what Stacey reminds me of. Those ridiculous snorting laughs at random junctures in a sentence, at things that aren't even mildly amusing. She is trying to hard to seem lighthearted and funny but doesn't have a clue.

P.s I'm not saying Stacey is autistic or any such like, just that her random laughs remind me of my brother.
She could be, I do think she’s harmless and doesn’t realise a lot of the things she does, she gets extremely excited of the smallest of things & I find it hard to believe someone has all that energy from when they wake at 5 in the morning until they go to bed over 12 hours later

Not having them kids ask for those random fruit bloody snacks either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not having them kids ask for those random fruit bloody snacks either 🤷‍♀️
My kids would never ask for fruit snacks 😂
If by chance they ever did ask then I’d be getting them checked out at my doctors lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.