Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she have time I couldn’t be bothered with all the stuff she does! Everything so perfect feel like a tit mum

Reactions: 4
I’m really happy there have been some threads started on Stacey. I thought I was alone in my nausea. And the dancing videos? Jesus Christ. She tries so hard to be this siLLy qUirKy ~nothing bothers me~ person, when she is clearly triggered by every “Susan” that messages her.

It’s also sad how she rarely acknowledges her other children as much as she does Rex.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Couldn’t agree more!! Glad someone finally said it, I read a bit then just thought no, she doesn’t really deserve all this slack she’s getting filling up a whole thread a day sometimes wtf!!!
Exactly and she cant win. No matter what she does they have something to say and they think her life surrounds what they say.Honestly never seen a thread like it.

Rex is adorable but that good morning song gets on my wick and I feel irrationally annoyed.
I've always loved it for years as my Grandad sings it if we see him first thing on a morning ❤ I didn't really follow stacey until lockdown and its irritating so feel its spoilt the song for me now 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah exactly! I have days where I don’t mind Stacey and she doesn’t do anything that makes me want to write on the thread so I don’t then other days she does something bizarre and I comment on it.. the hinch ones literal madness.. I think the part time working mummy ones gone mad too like in my mind ringing social services repeatedly on someone cause people don’t like her is wrong not funny.. but oh well there’s plenty of threads on here with normal people thankfully
The rang social services 😲😲

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Funny how she always sees the messages from people she calls "Susan" but she's never read any of the messages I've sent her (as you know if they're read on Insta it comes up as 'seen' )
Just like her bestie Hinch she makes up all this 'Susan' & trolls nonsense. FRAUD 🤢
as she’s a verified account, unless she follows you back or ‘accepts’ your message request she is able to read all of your messages without you knowing she has

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So her & Joe are on celebrity Goggle Box next week, wonder what personna she will use for that, will be interesting to see.

She is such a fake, so different on LW as she is on insta. Bet we don't hear her god awful fake 🐴 laugh.

Reactions: 12
But do the boys get a look in doing these crafts or does Stacey do it all for the gram 🤷‍♀️
I’ve thought this. God forgive me but sometime I would rather gouge my eyes out then have my kids help me do certain tasks. Love them they really do just Want to help. So I get it in that sense BUT sometimes you obviously have to get them involved. Today I see she posted filling up jars with pre measured ingredients so all they need to do is add eggs. Firstly you. Can already just buy those cake mixes and secondly that takes all the fun out of it. Yes she has Rex so I get it’s tough but have 2 toddlers and stil manage. Yes I regret it every time the mess is just next level but they’ve had fun! I do not make any where near the volume of crafty items she does though I’d never get away with doing that much stuff. My kids would love to love with her the amount of stuff she makes all the time

So her & Joe are on celebrity Goggle Box next week, wonder what personna she will use for that, will be interesting to see.

She is such a fake, so different on LW as she is on insta. Bet we don't hear her god awful fake 🐴 laugh.
Oh my god the laugh! I like her on the whole to be fair but Jesus bleeping Christ she laughs after.every.single.sentence

It’s his birthday tomorrow, not today. I think it’s also her own birthday tomorrow too. I find it strange she bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts 3 days before they eat them. They go dry after 24hrs. She loves a bit of old food doesn’t she.
Yes that mouldy soup thing! Think I’m more jealous her kids clearly are not fussy eaters lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry girls very random but how do you post stuff on here. There’s a subject no one ever talks about (well an influencer) really want to see people’s views on her

Sorry girls very random but how do you post stuff on here. There’s a subject no one ever talks about (well an influencer) really want to see people’s views on her
I think you need to have been a member for a certain amount of time/have several posts etc before you’re able to.
Who do you want a thread on?

I wanted to talk about an Influencer called missgreedyshome Thanks girls. X

I wanted to talk about an Influencer called missgreedyshome Thanks girls. X
there’s already a thread

I think because she’s in her own home and not a studio we will see insta Stace! Hope so then all the Susan’s will see what a Pratt she is!!

there’s already a thread

Hiya, bit cheeky but I’ve no idea how to find threads. I’m looking for sparklesnes_16
Xx

Reactions: 2
Next bandwagon has arrived at the station, for most/all these dam fake Instagramers 🤦‍♀️🙈😡

'Black lives matter' 🙄

Reactions: 8
Next bandwagon has arrived at the station, for most/all these dam fake Instagramers 🤦‍♀️🙈😡

'Black lives matter' 🙄
I don’t think it’s fair to say this is a “bandwagon”. Some of them may be sharing posts because they would be called out on their silence otherwise but anything bringing awareness and support to the BLM movement is going to be a positive thing in my opinion and not something to criticise.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.