Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from what I can gather, as the Susan thing has been going on for longer than I’ve watched her stories, someone once said they didn’t like her leaf patterned bedsheets and she’s never gotten over it, hence why anything leaf patterned has to include a dig at “Susan”. Like, get over it!
Poor ‘Susan’ gets mentioned atleast once a day 😂 yawwwwn

• Haha
Reactions: 5
from what I can gather, as the Susan thing has been going on for longer than I’ve watched her stories, someone once said they didn’t like her leaf patterned bedsheets and she’s never gotten over it, hence why anything leaf patterned has to include a dig at “Susan”. Like, get over it!
It was ages ago, someone noticed that she had the green leaf bedding on for a long time without changing it and supposedly messaged her to say. So she then started with the "calm down Susan" etc.

So she uses it constantly and thinks she's fecking hilarious

She's bleddy pathetic, nasty piece of work!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was ages ago, someone noticed that she had the green leaf bedding on for a long time without changing it and supposedly messaged her to say. So she then started with the "calm down Susan" etc.

So she uses it constantly and thinks she's fecking hilarious

She's bleddy pathetic, nasty piece of work!
Oh I was nearly right! Actually I do remember her explaining that now you say. bleeping ridiculous tho just let it go

Reactions: 4
I actually quite like Stacey, but I wish she’d put Rex to bed when he’s asleep in the evening! She uploaded a story at 10.45pm with him asleep between her legs. Just put him to bed!!!!!!!

Right it is official she is playing that f**king good morning song just to annoy me now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Stacey still hates the name Susan over doing the good morning song now we're all snoozing...
..new thread title?

Reactions: 1
Did she delete the story of Rex putting his head between his legs and then crawling off behind the kitchen counter?

Or was that yesterday’s story, the days tend to blur.

All that pissing around making fruit animals, life's too short ......give them a sausage roll

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Stacey Solomon: plenty of time to make fruits animals but no time to pull out a bath plug.

• Haha
Thread suggestion
Stacey Solomon: plenty of time to make fruits animals but no time to pull out a bath plug.
This is what I don’t get !!!! She has all the time in the world to make crafts, film morning montages, dance around with a mop and make (and film) fruit snack animals but she can’t wash her hair or pull the plug out the bath...

Reactions: 6
Her fake insincere face/ voice is exactly the same one she uses when talking about Actual serious issues such as BLM for example.
it’s clear she just wants to live in her own Bubble and really couldn’t care less about what’s happening outside of it.
she said she was watching 13th on Netflix yet we didn’t hear her reaction to it? That is such a powerful documentary, I don’t see how you could watch it and have nothing to say afterwards. I have a feeling it was another thing all for the gram.
I don’t think I can even follow her to laugh at her ridiculousness anymore.
sorry, a bit of a ramble there.

Attachments

Gooooooooood mornin’, goooood mornin,! 🎵

Amazing how one song can piss you off for the rest of the morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion:
Stacey Solomon #5 good morning song is boring, thrush bath, are you having a laugh?

Does anyone else find it strange that Rex is now one years old and doesn’t have any proper bedtime routine? Like in the evening when she’s watching tv or whatever he’s always led there asleep with her? Surely she should use that time to spend Quality time with joe, I know once my two are in bed in the evening (2 and 4 months) I really cherish that time with my partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.