Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Seriously are people that weirded out by the thought of a tampon in a bathroom bin? How strange.
Why would anyone think poor males living in the house? I dont get it.

I presume this is her ensuite bathroom and used by her and Joe? I'm sure she wraps the tampons in toilet paper before binning, I'm also sure she empties the bin before it stinks. A house bathroom is not a public toilet so it wouldn't smell anything like one.

Sometimes women make me cringe with the weirdness around periods.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Pinchme

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her story. What was all this about??
All for attention if you ask me. She posted something about stuff going on/personnel reasons/going to have a break from insta(that's lasted a matter of hours!) etc, etc.

So of course the papers picked up on it, as did Tattlers, Joe had gone MIA for a few days so of course everyone thought they had split, only for Joe to turn up yesterday.

I for one couldn't care less about what happens in her ridiculous life, but she obviously wanted things to happen the way they did or she would of kept her horsey mouth shut and never said anything in the first place.

All for attention, Instagramers are all bloody narsassists, me, me, me, me,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why shouldn’t she tell people she’s on her period? It’s something that happens every month to every woman and there shouldn’t be such a taboo about it. Do we really want young girls growing up still believing they can’t mention their period in fear of grossing someone out? It’s not really personal is it, like a secret.

it’s a pretty well known fact it happens so why not say “I feel shit, it’s that time” as If she just left it at “I feel a bit shit” and not say why, she’d be classed as attention seeking so really can’t win.

Sorry rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
That stupid smile she does with the squinty eyes is really getting on my nerves as much as her saying pickle

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Omg it’s my thread title.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I feel like an Oscar winner. Thank you Spacey and Hoe for making my dream come true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why is she only now letting last nights bath water out? Just me who finds that really weird? Why not let the water out as soon as you’re done 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
To be fair to Stacey I do think she’s a fantastic mum. She plays with Rex all the time, all her children seem to love her food, including all the weird veg mixes she does so they all have a decent diet. She’s very conscious of plastic waste too which I like.
she gets on my nerves with the stupid posts, sliding along the floor etc and I think she plays on the hygiene thing to try and be relatable. I also can’t believe she leaves her bath in for so long but I do think she’s a fantastic mum. Her boys all seem really humble too and grateful.

Reactions: 34

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Who the fuck puts their underwear in empty wet wipe boxes. It’s only a matter of time before the men in white coats arrive........Please!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Yeah stace, another 'small' business. Munchkin, that business that sells in most supermarkets. Tiny home run business 🙄
She ain't even got a clue where all this shit is from.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

GrabThePopcorn

Anyone else think the drama is because Joe has come out?? She only came back on social media the other day and said receiving that rainbow was a sign, and today making rainbow candles with soppy music. Wiiiiiilllld guess, I know, but you never know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Justhereforanosetbh

I wear items a few times. Leggings 2-3 days, T-shirt usually 1 but occasionally 2. Hoodie maybe twice. I shower every day but I ain’t going anywhere I really don’t see the point it doesn’t matter I’m wearing. You guys would have a fit with my PJs I must wear them easily 4-5 times 😂 to be fair that’s only cause I sleep naked and just pop them on in the mornings to go eat breakfast and have coffee if I’m doing that before my shower.

I used to adore Stacey but I am going off her now. She’s getting quite irritating. However, I don’t think she’s as skanky as you guys make out. Sometimes we see her in an outfit and then the next day doesn’t mean shes slept in it. She may well have got up and dressed and then lay down to video with Rex...

I like tattle in general and often people can be a bit bitchy but speak the truth but I feel this thread is just proper nasty at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just seen her goodnight story from yesterday, if you don’t want people to speculate then don’t make cryptic comments. If whatever it is isn’t hers to share, she’d have been better off saying nothing at all.

Reactions: 30

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
When my husband's godson was little (he's 21 now) he wouldn't say "Knife and fork", it was always "Fork and knife". Of course he said it really fast so it always sounded like "Fucking knife".
We were all used to it and didn't even hear it anymore. All was fine until the day he asked his very strait laced religious grandmother to "Get me a fucking knife please Nana" as they all sat down to dinner.

All hell then broke loose 😂 🍴
When I was 8 I called a very strictly religious straight laced elderly relative a cunt when she passed me the gravy at lunch, because I saw it graffitied on a wall next to a smiley face. I thought it was a happy word. Soon learned it was not. To be fair, she is a cunt; a homophobic, racist, sexist, right wing cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Watching Stacey on loose women and then watching her on insta is like night and day. It feels like watching two totally different women.
I understand to some extent everyone is probably a slightly different version of themselves when at work compared to when relaxed at home but SS takes it to a different level, she comes across quite articulate and smart on the telly then get her on Instagram and she’s annoying as anything, seemingly dumb too. it’s definitely all an act.

Oh and Stace hun, if you’re reading, at a time like now when in a pandemic, personal hygiene is more important than ever. Maybe jet wash yourself once in a while as I bet you absolutely stink. All the best, Susan x

• Haha
Reactions: 27

HotDawg

Chatty Member
‘Cos it’s so much more hassle just getting your undies out of a drawer 🤦‍♀️
You know, in all my life and the various stresses I’ve been through, I have NEVER felt that getting my underwear out of the drawer was even a teensy minor problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 27