Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to walk in and see someone’s tit either, it’s the same thing IMO
I was going to say the same thing, if you wipe yourself you don’t put the paper on show after! I know I’m older ( but def not a prude) but I just find it filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a shame her #ADbrandpartnership people didn’t proof read the book for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t want to walk in and see someone’s tit either, it’s the same thing IMO
I was thinking the same thing, i don’t see it as period shaming, I’ve no interests in seeing anybodies bodily fluids, poo, snot, blood etc in an open bin 🤢

Reactions: 14
I thought you just flushed tampons? Obviously not the plastic or wrapping!
Sorry if anyone is eating at this precise second! But I've always used tampons and always flushed them (obviously not the packaging!) But a year or so ago I flushed one as normal and it disappeared as it normally should , we went out for a few hours and when we got back I nipped to the loo (luckily I was first!) And the loo was red with bits of floating tampon in it! So since then I've always wrapped them up , stuck them in a nappy bag then put them in the bin- not sure if we just have a rubbish plumbing system, but I'm never flushing one again !!!

Reactions: 3
You're not supposed to flush tampons. I fail to see what else Stacey can do with them other than wrap them and bin them.

Reactions: 8
You're not supposed to flush tampons. I fail to see what else Stacey can do with them other than wrap them and bin them.
Not to derail the thread - soz

I honestly thought she meant she just used the bin for the paper waste, not for the actual tampon as well

Thanks - I wasn't aware they couldn't be flushed - not that I use them

Reactions: 1
Sorry if anyone is eating at this precise second! But I've always used tampons and always flushed them (obviously not the packaging!) But a year or so ago I flushed one as normal and it disappeared as it normally should , we went out for a few hours and when we got back I nipped to the loo (luckily I was first!) And the loo was red with bits of floating tampon in it! So since then I've always wrapped them up , stuck them in a nappy bag then put them in the bin- not sure if we just have a rubbish plumbing system, but I'm never flushing one again !!!
I would like to add it's a bin with a lid!!!

Reactions: 3
Rex is adorable but that good morning song gets on my wick and I feel irrationally annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When has her kids Ever been ‘slagged’ of on this thread? I wouldn’t comment on it if they did just like I no longer comment on hinch’s thread... she obviously made the joke her son barely washed I think what most of us thought was wrong was that she told millions of people.. even though he’s asked not to be on her social media

Reactions: 6
When has her kids Ever been ‘slagged’ of on this thread? I wouldn’t comment on it if they did just like I no longer comment on hinch’s thread... she obviously made the joke her son barely washed I think what most of us thought was wrong was that she told millions of people.. even though he’s asked not to be on her social media
Totally agree!. What she said was so wrong!! Why would anyone risk embarrassing their kids by saying that for millions of people to hear, even if she was joking!!
SHE is just a total embarrassment!!!

Reactions: 4
Totally agree!. What she said was so wrong!! Why would anyone risk embarrassing their kids by saying that for millions of people to hear, even if she was joking!!
SHE is just a total embarrassment!!!
Exactly! We say it all the time to my brother but I’d never pull my phone out and record myself saying it I think it’s nasty to socially embarrass anyone..

Reactions: 5
I loved the picture book such a cool idea but I do agree I don’t get the nickname been put on the front of a keepsake? She even wrote pickle on the pages?.. odd but hey ho he might change his name by deed poll when his older to pickle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I loved the picture book such a cool idea but I do agree I don’t get the nickname been put on the front of a keepsake? She even wrote pickle on the pages?.. odd but hey ho he might change his name by deed poll when his older to pickle 😂
I do kind of get it, my brother isn’t known by his actual name at home, for example (I won’t use his real name but just an example!) we call him Fred and his real name is James...it’s just a nickname that has stuck since he was a baby, I’ve never in my life called him by his real name (he’s in his 20s now!) but to all his friends/co workers etc, he’s James, so we would probably use his nickname in a book like that.

If that made sense 🙈😂 it’s hard to explain x

I do kind of get it, my brother isn’t known by his actual name at home, for example (I won’t use his real name but just an example!) we call him Fred and his real name is James...it’s just a nickname that has stuck since he was a baby, I’ve never in my life called him by his real name (he’s in his 20s now!) but to all his friends/co workers etc, he’s James, so we would probably use his nickname in a book like that.

If that made sense 🙈😂 it’s hard to explain x
Oh it defiantly makes sense my mum always called my daughter something different which is an actual name but I doubt Rex will grow up with his mates calling him pickle 😂 I Proberly would of put Rex on his first birthday keepsake and maybe pickle on one or two page x

Reactions: 4
I'm seeing more and more in her stories just how pissed off Joe is with her.
Be interesting to see what happens between them when the world goes back to normality.

Reactions: 8
Her fake laughs make me physically cringe. And by her laugh, I mean neigh 🐴
Funny how she always sees the messages from people she calls "Susan" but she's never read any of the messages I've sent her (as you know if they're read on Insta it comes up as 'seen' )
Just like her bestie Hinch she makes up all this 'Susan' & trolls nonsense. FRAUD 🤢

Reactions: 11
True story - mine are older now but the teenage years certainly created some strange aromas and an aversion to soap and water - and a toothbrush FFS!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😂😂
haha glad im not alone with my boys, constantly having to remind them unless there is a girl on the scene

• Haha
So I appreciate the lipstick thing was a joke to all the ‘Susans’ but seriously that looks like a ridiculous lunch! The little plates of picture food is just getting out of hand! You can’t sprinkle stuff all over bread and feed it to your child just for the gram! I mean what was it that made the ‘case’ of the sandwich lipsticks...?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.