Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that faff with the avocados. Who has the time for that?
I honestly thought she’d have blended them into cocoa to make a healthier mousse but when I saw she did that with the spinach, I was like 🤢🤢 I’m glad she admitted they were more savoury than dessert

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I honestly thought she’d have blended them into cocoa to make a healthier mousse but when I saw she did that with the spinach, I was like 🤢🤢 I’m glad she admitted they were more savoury than dessert
I was thinking more bin than freezer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids would never ask for fruit snacks 😂
If by chance they ever did ask then I’d be getting them checked out at my doctors lol
I don't have kids, but i know me as a kid never asked for fruit snacks hahah!

• Haha
She's still bat tit crazy! And he's just as much of a tool.
But if he stays then at least no other man or woman will have to be subjected to the pair of them!

Such a bleeping bore! GET OFF INSTAGRAM STACEY. We know you read here 😂
Totally agree she’s the worst of the worst

Reactions: 3
Some people like healthy snacks 🤷‍

My toddler loves snacks like that - it just depends on what they're offered and what they're used to I suppose.
Mines is the same. He loves fruit. Even if he has something as well as the fruit for his snack, he always eats his fruit first.

Reactions: 3
I don't follow Stacey so not sure but why does she hardly ever mention her older 2 children? Why is she so obsessed with Rex compared to other 2? Surely she loves them all equally? I know Rex is a baby and needs more attention but the other 2 are still kids.

Also maybe unpopular opinion but I don't think Rex is cute. Why do people get obsessed with other people's children? He is just a kid.
I’m so glad someone said it,I agree he’s not a cute baby I don’t get the fascination with him 🤷🏽‍♀️

New thread suggestion: Stacey you've got three kids, not just Rex; can't imagine "hoe" ever wanting sex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not having them kids ask for those random fruit bloody snacks either 🤷‍♀️
My 6 year old chooses fruit every time, honestly he’s weird, I offer chocolate or watermelon, it would be melon! My 10 year old will only eat strawberries and raspberries 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad someone said it,I agree he’s not a cute baby I don’t get the fascination with him 🤷🏽‍♀️
And we only see him with a filter on him! Solomon Grundy almost always has a filter on.....so much for keeping it real. On the rare occasion she's seen on insta without a filter she's got really spotty skin. No surprise there as she's not fond of a good wash!!

Reactions: 2
Aww I think he’s a little cutie and he seems to be a happy, clever little chappy, just hope he doesn’t end up with his mother’s or fathers Frank Spencer voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And we only see him with a filter on him! Solomon Grundy almost always has a filter on.....so much for keeping it real. On the rare occasion she's seen on insta without a filter she's got really spotty skin. No surprise there as she's not fond of a good wash!!
She needs to go on a face slapping journey with Mario!!!

• Haha
Aww I think he’s a little cutie and he seems to be a happy, clever little chappy, just hope he doesn’t end up with his mother’s or fathers Frank Spencer voice 🤣
I agree! I think he’s really cute! Such a sweet little boy.

‘Mum could you make me Pokemon fruit with a slice of lemon’ can you imagine it? Who’s kids eat lemon? The way she says ‘the boys wanted this today’ I can imagine them sat googling for fruit shape idea 😂 must take them weeks to get their 5 a day because the portion sizes of the fruit and terrible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A shelf for £25 - that's practically someones weekly food bill, who will now skint themselves just to 'have' this shelving unit to keep up with her

I had it before Stace, just saying 😂💁🏻‍♀️
Although it’s sat unboxed in the same place for over 3 weeks now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Good morning good morning omfg scrunched up eyes ... I’m so done following SS now 👎🏻 I can’t bear to watch anymore. She needs to stop filming her entire life for the gram.
It’s so cringe and clearly set up! What a saddo

Thread name suggestion:
Stace your insta posts are a disgrace, stop posting tripe and wipe down that grubby face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
duck off with your 'Susan' nails. She really is a nasty mean girl!! Can't stand her now, used to think she was really nice! 🤢
I think the whole ‘Susan’ thing is nasty too.. there’s actually lovely people out there called Susan and now she’s mocking the name and insinuating ‘bullies’ ‘trolls’ ‘people who moan about her posts & rude people’ are called Susan.. think she needs to reign it in a bit its not funny anymore or nice

Reactions: 7
What the hell are ‘Susan nails?’ She really is pathetic, the nails match one of Rex’s outfits & I think her bedding she has too, why mention Susan’s? Grow up Stace.

Reactions: 7
What the hell are ‘Susan nails?’ She really is pathetic, the nails match one of Rex’s outfits & I think her bedding she has too, why mention Susan’s? Grow up Stace.
from what I can gather, as the Susan thing has been going on for longer than I’ve watched her stories, someone once said they didn’t like her leaf patterned bedsheets and she’s never gotten over it, hence why anything leaf patterned has to include a dig at “Susan”. Like, get over it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.