Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Something fun to do with them to remember me by” - That sentence just screams jealousy to me. Seriously odd thing to say. They won’t be thinking of her while having fun on holiday with their Dads.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“Something fun to do with them to remember me by” - That sentence just screams jealousy to me. Seriously odd thing to say. They won’t be thinking of her while having fun on holiday with their Dads.
bleeping weird. I doubt they're going to forget her after a week on holiday, get real 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They'll prob miss her stink when away! Not in a longing for it way in a can't help but notice the distinct lack of smell way

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The fact that we know she’s lying, makes a mockery of anything she posts after her day off, making memories! I honestly can’t see the point of lying. If no one connected with her was on Social Media, we’d never know but with Ginger Joe, her sister, Hinch and now L’s stepmum, posting stuff that contradicts Solomon’s, it’s going to keep happening. If I was a ‘fan’ which I never have been, I’d be upset thinking she was sharing her days as they happened, only to find out it’s just not true.

Reactions: 10
Ooh, I wonder if it was the ‘its a girl’ poster 🤔🧐

ETA - oh how we laughed and dismissed it 🥲
Definitely! How else would they know 👀 if the boys found out earlier than the reveal then obviously leighton would have mentioned it in conversation. Hats off to the step mum though she really treats him like her own and involves him in everything

Reactions: 14
Even so that is such a weird way to plan to do it!

There’s a good reason changing tables are built to waist height, lol. What if there are complications and recovery isn’t straightforward or quick. Who chooses to have to bend down that far and then stretch awkwardly across themselves to change a nappy, in front of a freezing cold window … when there’s a perfectly good PURPOSE BUILT piece of furniture hiding in a hole in the wall opposite?

I’m honestly more and more baffled by the day. Not a single brain cell is working at full capacity in that household.
I thought the household all shared the one lonely brain cell with all the sheep followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely read here, realised she’s messed up and thinking shiiiiit what am I going to post now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTy35, post: 5788846, member: 18041"]
Could you imagine if she puts up a pre record 🤣🤣

Help me with the lingo what does eta mean and gmt
[/QUOTE]

Got me thinking?

Reactions: 2
So many lies !
leighton was at the Airport hotel yesterday
His step-mum has just posted by the pool side “3 weeks of sunshine “
Will be interesting to see what “fake home” leighton will be getting up to today 😂

Reactions: 19
So many lies !
leighton was at the Airport hotel yesterday
His step-mum has just posted by the pool side “3 weeks of sunshine “
Will be interesting to see what “fake home” leighton will be getting up to today 😂
3 weeks! Didn’t Stacey say a week?!
She’ll be trying to explain L’s absence for longer but will forget what she’s already said!

Reactions: 27
I’ve just read an awful story in the news about a little lad of 4 in Utah who went missing & was found passed in his toy chest 💔😢
I know there’s been talk here of Rex doing it & shows how it’s so dangerous 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm due with my second in three weeks and haven't bought a single pack of nappies yet!! I thought you got more laid back the more kids you have. It's it normal to have nappies/wipes ready for your fourth 2/3 months before they're due?!!

24 hr supermarkets and Amazon prime if you get desperate and have forgotten something!
That's just Stacey for you! She has far to much time on her hands..I didn't buy nappy's to that early on! She's just a bore..She acts like shes the only person to have ever been pregnant before 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.