Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even so that is such a weird way to plan to do it!

There’s a good reason changing tables are built to waist height, lol. What if there are complications and recovery isn’t straightforward or quick. Who chooses to have to bend down that far and then stretch awkwardly across themselves to change a nappy, in front of a freezing cold window … when there’s a perfectly good PURPOSE BUILT piece of furniture hiding in a hole in the wall opposite?

I’m honestly more and more baffled by the day. Not a single brain cell is working at full capacity in that household.
totally agree! Why would you choose to sit side ways on a tv unit to change your baby? They aren’t built to hold that kinda weight, and no doubt rex will climb all over it as well. It all just seems really weird to me. Like those tiny blocks she just put there... surely thats a choking hazard... not just for baby but the dogs... even rex!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Still not convinced them boys are in that out building,they have a bedroom in the main property surely and they're allowed stay in the other one when H is there at weekends along with Joe staying.no parent in their right mind would leave their kids out there alone

Reactions: 11
Surely that isn't the real boudoir for Princess Picklette! It's gotta be some kind of DIY nightmare joke and the real nursery is a normal, sensible room with normal, sensible furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still not convinced them boys are in that out building,they have a bedroom in the main property surely and they're allowed stay in the other one when H is there at weekends along with Joe staying.no parent in their right mind would leave their kids out there alone
Especially when they themselves are a scaredy cat when Joe's gone🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s not in her right mind though, that’s the worrying thing about all of this

Reactions: 10
I have never before wanted someone's gender reveal scan to be wrong as much as I want it for her. Id love for another boy to pop out 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I have never before wanted someone's gender reveal scan to be wrong as much as I want it for her. Id love for another boy to pop out 🙈
She's so on another planet completely that I wouldn't be surprised if she is having a boy and fakes the whole mistaken gender at the scan for content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be due imminently if she’s stocking up the nappies
I'm due with my second in three weeks and haven't bought a single pack of nappies yet!! I thought you got more laid back the more kids you have. It's it normal to have nappies/wipes ready for your fourth 2/3 months before they're due?!!

24 hr supermarkets and Amazon prime if you get desperate and have forgotten something!

Reactions: 17
Shouldn’t she have tagged an ad with the dove baby wipes? After all, she works with Dove so you can bet these were freebies

8D8CF59F-AB50-4353-8820-EF49573473D9.jpg

Reactions: 34
I'm due with my second in three weeks and haven't bought a single pack of nappies yet!! I thought you got more laid back the more kids you have. It's it normal to have nappies/wipes ready for your fourth 2/3 months before they're due?!!

24 hr supermarkets and Amazon prime if you get desperate and have forgotten something!
She's pretty laid back about the ones she has but not the one that she's yet to birth… what about her other kids birthdays… but completely organised about having nappies in for a baby that doesn't need them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just want to know where the other dog is. Definitely missing as late.
Probably hiding from Rex after being manhandled!

Or Stacey read the comments here about how Rex is with the dogs and she’s deliberately not showing them.

Reactions: 2
I saw the floor plans online when she bought it I think a few others did and other than sleeping in the bed with Stace and JoJo which we know they do most nights there just isn’t room. It’s a really impractical house for such a large family and there aren’t a huge number of bedrooms. There just isn’t space in the main “cottage” they have to sleep in the annexe ☹

Reactions: 9
Surely that isn't the real boudoir for Princess Picklette! It's gotta be some kind of DIY nightmare joke and the real nursery is a normal, sensible room with normal, sensible furniture.
That’s assuming she has normal, sensible parents…..

Reactions: 4
The pink blocks she’s just randomly arranged on the changing unit shelves are from a Montessori pink tower. They are meant to be stacked vertically and are definitely not suitable for babies as they are very heavy. They are perfect for Rex but presumably she’s just shoved them in there because they are pink!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.