Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not convinced them boys are in that out building,they have a bedroom in the main property surely and they're allowed stay in the other one when H is there at weekends along with Joe staying.no parent in their right mind would leave their kids out there alone
But even if they were sleeping in the main house (which I don’t believe as there is only one other tiny bedroom) they’d still be in a separate ‘house’ when they’re on their PlayStations. Maybe not too bad now, in the summer, but come October, they’d be in there in the dark evenings, on their own.

Unfortunately, the upstairs layout of the main house did not lend itself to a parents room and four children (whether that fourth child was H or a new baby, or now, both). It was never going to work without replanning it completely and sacrificing the huge Master Bedroom and Dressing Room. I think they were swayed by getting it for such a good price and the stunning grounds, without really considering the practicalities.

Reactions: 22
But even if they were sleeping in the main house (which I don’t believe as there is only one other tiny bedroom) they’d still be in a separate ‘house’ when they’re on their PlayStations. Maybe not too bad now, in the summer, but come October, they’d be in there in the dark evenings, on their own.

Unfortunately, the upstairs layout of the main house did not lend itself to a parents room and four children (whether that fourth child was H or a new baby, or now, both). It was never going to work without replanning it completely and sacrificing the huge Master Bedroom and Dressing Room. I think they were swayed by getting it for such a good price and the stunning grounds, without really considering the practicalities.
Like someone said on the last thread, they could make it work and split the master bedroom into two. I don't think they'll do that as they seem quite selfish to me and I think they want the biggest room for themselves.

Reactions: 13
She's so on another planet completely that I wouldn't be surprised if she is having a boy and fakes the whole mistaken gender at the scan for content 😂
And that’s why the nursery’s such a disaster, because she knows she’ll have it all re-done professionally when HE’S here 👏🏼🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is the colour pink forced on every girl?! So many mums thrust the pink princess personality trait on their daughters before they’ve even hit the second trimester. I find it weird as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I find her style SO tacky.
Not to mention showing her toes in every friggin Instagram story. I can’t stand her what’s so ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is the colour pink forced on every girl?! So many mums thrust the pink princess personality trait on their daughters before they’ve even hit the second trimester. I find it weird as duck
I'm so glad my parents never did this to me. I know I broke my mums heart though as she wanted a girly girl who she could dress up in nice pretty dresses and blouses (for the 90s 🤣) and I flat out refused from the moment I could communicate no... she only tried it once and I mixed paint onto the dress and carpet so she got the message 🤣🤣

I refused a pink room or anything that was stereotypically girly and had sports posters all over my walls and lived in a Man Utd football kit.

Weirdly though, my bedroom is pink now. Well clay pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi- just asking why Harry is never included in staceys stories?

hahah just kidding, all your threads give me life, love you to the moon and back xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right so this mornings story is slightly confusing.

the dogs usually find whoever is still in bed and join them……well if Z and L are in the annexe how have the dogs just wondered over alone:unsure:

Reactions: 19
Right so this mornings story is slightly confusing.

the dogs usually find whoever is still in bed and join them……well if Z and L are in the annexe how have the dogs just wondered over alone:unsure:
L isn’t even in the same country 😅

Stacey has Super dogs, they can catch the 226 down to the annexe and open all the doors to get snug into Z’s bed👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I really get the impression she is ashamed of how mixed her families are which is why she doesn’t reference them spending much time with their dads and other siblings etc.
I also think this is why she is so excited about the pink gherkin as she finally has two kids who will be biological (full) siblings.
I always feel like I have to point out I’m from a mixed family so there is absolutely no judgment on my part here! I just don’t think she’s as comfortable as she has made out in the past.

Reactions: 36
Somethings happened to me I’m going to say something positive on the Stacey Thread....
I just love little Theo 😍😍 She’s so cute 🥰

Right now back to normal service ....

All that tat she’s put in the babies room is not only impractical it’s dangerous
Fake grasses
Tiny blocks
Glass Rose case
Candle holder
Just basically any tat that’s pink and not suitable for a babies room !!
There are so many lovely things you can buy to decorate a nursery so absolutely no need for all the crap she’s putting in hers !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Somethingshappened to me I’m going to say something positive on the Stacey Thread....
I just love little Theo 😍😍 She’s so cute 🥰

Right now back to normal service ....
THIS IS NOT A RAVE THREAD

jokes Theo is the cutest little dog

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice how she didn't mention Leighton this morning. She use to say when they're with their dads. Being so shady lately.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.